Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barBusting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Kane followed the other three members of their Fearsome foursome through the creepy catacombs and the ugly underground, the only things more terrible than the environment are the awful alliterations. Soon they arrived in some creepy room, creepy was putting it lightly, what with the mist and stuff. A creepy figure would rise out of the casket, Kane had to resist the temptation to jump into Jay's arms like in a scooby do episode for a laugh.

Kane smiled at Jay's joke, joking during a serious situation was a good quality, at least by Kane's standards, but really being like Kane was not a good thing if you wanted to be taken seriously. Kane shrugged He doesn't look like much of a meat-eater, maybe he likes cutting wings off with a knife though
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Kristen glanced around, taking in the reactions of the others. Good, they didn't seem too scared. Well, the Nephilim could definitely trust Toji to be fearless, and Kicker was pretty fearless too, but having just met Jay, she wasn't sure how high her scare tolerance was.

The indoctrinated turned back to the spirit that had just risen from the casket, "Are you Jeremiah Blackfoot?" she questioned him, spiritual permeation increasing slightly.

"Kekekeke... one may say I was he at some point..." the figure cackled, grin lengthening further than one may think possible, "But to be frank, my dear, that poor soul's essence has been long devoured by my power. Ever since before his death, I have been siphoning his life force..."

"That explains his death at an unusual age." Kristen mused in response, but returned to the demeanour she kept among enemies, "So, what then, demon? Are you a spirit of hunger, then?"

"I hunger for souls... yes... that should be evident enough as... well here you are." the demon replied, "Although I do like having fun with my prey."

His eyes flickered, the dark mist growing thicker and more prosperous in the room, "If you wish to vanquish me... you must face your own demons first... that is the nature of my power." Soon the altar faded out of sight along with the spirit, and the mist grew thicker still, darkening the room until it was almost pitch black.

"Crap. If you have some kind of light source, use it now!" Kristen shouted into the mist, activating her forcefield to brighten the area around her. When her eyes adjusted, a shadowy doppleganger of the indoctrinated was standing before her, seemingly created from the very shadow that surrounded her.

"Hello... well... me." the false Kristen greeted briefly before thrusting out a hand of dark mist at the true one, causing the Nephilim to jump backwards, wings flaring. This was bad.

Across the room, the other heroes would encounter shadowy dopplegangers of their own, spitting images of the originals in every sense of the term, but forged from demonic mist.

((OOC: Okay, so remember that one episode of The End in Season 4 where the Titans were fighting evil copies of themselves? This is kind of like that. That being said, feel free to control these dopplegangers to fit your character's insecurities/weaknesses/plot stuffs accordingly in this battle. ^^))
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 am

Jay was kinda only half listening to the conversation taking place, something bout a spirit of hunger... bla bla bla....which reminded her she hadnt really had dinner. Meeeh... bad night to go skipping the meals. She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a pixie stick and began munching on that while her friend talked to Blackfoot 'whats-his-names ghost. Just as she was half way done with her snack though the room started to get darkened and Kristen told everyone to use any light source they may have. Jay nearly choked on her pixie stick as she jumped and started trying to light up her wings in a rush. "Well, guess thats what I get for-" she was cought off guard when she saw a shadowy....her, appear, "ooooh no. No.no.no.no. no. I only packed enough pixie sticks for ONE me!"

The shadowy Jay sneared, "and you think I want your childish candy? Please."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Toji growls at the spirit. To go after a young one...this one was going down....Then Kristen shouts to use any light you can. Toji nods, channeling lightning till he was practically a island of light.A shadowy version of him steps toward."Tssh...well, well...hello, me." Toji snorts."Yah,yah. You're evil me, so scary."S-Toji laughs." So says a weakling...What kind of Okamian are you, huh? Have those friends of yours seen the scars, the proof of your weakness?......Pathetic...You couldn't help yourself, so how can you possibly protect them? You'll fail, and fail, and fail..." Toji raise a hand, shaking his head."S-shut up!!!!!" A bolt of lightning screams out, only to be dodged."And even if you manage to get power, whats stopping you from being a monster, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Kane listened to the conversation that was going on, only understanding some of it and just nodding along to the rest of it. The spirit then made everything all misty and dark, Kristen said to give themselves a source of light to see from, but Kane had nothing I guess I'll just have to see from the brightness of my awesomeness! Kane couldn't see very well.

Kane saw a figure in the shadows, it was too tall to be any of his friends or the spirit, so Kane squinted his eyes to see who it was and heard a very familiar voice call back What's up good looking? Kane widened his eyes, but quickly recovered Not much handsome, just about to go kick some badguy butt! his evil self snorted How's a failure gonna do that?

Kane narrowed his eyes, he tried to sound calm but the irritation in his voice was evident The only failure here is the one who's failing to be as cool as the person they're a clone of evil Kane walked closer so that the original could see his face, it was just his own face without any mask or hood to cover it, the only difference was the mean smirk What about all those people you failed to save? Have you forgotten the airport incident?

Kane's face paled, he started shaking slightly and he broke into a nervous sweat, evil Kane laughed and looked around Welp, looks like I've already broken your will to fight, maybe I should go and help one of the other clones kill the original. It's not like you care about saving lives, or you would have saved those people at the airport Kane gripped the clones shoulder Don't you dare... he was cut off by getting kneed in the stomach What're you gonna do, loser? Fight me? How's someone like you gonna take on a real fighter?

Kane groaned in pain and rolled on the floor, the evil clone could have easily dealt a killing blow there, he'd just let Kane live to torment him. Evil Kane jumped into the air, getting a birds eye view of the area, seeing the extremely faint silhouettes of one of Kane's friends and their clone, he came in close until he could see that it was Jay and her clone and would raise his foot to stomp on her neck.

But then he saw Kane flying at him and yelling, throwing a kick that Evil Kane dodged. Kane kept on flying at him and throwing kicks, purposely leading the fight away from Jay. Evil Kane decided to fight back, sending a kick that Kane dodged. They kept on fighting in the air, dodging each others kicks because they knew that one successful hit would end the fight, they couldn't even block because that would result in their legs being broken.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:09 pm

"If you're supposed to be my inner demon, I'd hate to see how painful your existence is within the mind of your polar opposite." Kristen scoffed, firing a series of light magic bolts at the doppleganger. The shadow projection dodges every one of them, grabbing Kristen by the neck and pushing her against the nearby wall.

"Oh believe me, I have created a splendid little home among all of your doubts and hidden insecurities." the shadow fiend drawled, "It's easier than you may think, especially since a big insecurity of yours is your fear of not being accepted by this world. Getting wiped off the map before you can even make an impact. They make for comfortable housing and furnishings."

"Tch, shut up! You are only a projection of my dark side, you are not in control of me!" Kristen growled, hurling a light coated fist into the gut of the doppleganger. To her dismay, the attack surprisingly phased through the body of the seemingly solid shadowy doppleganger. Now pressed for precious time at the need to make an action she had not originally planned on, the indoctrinated hurriedly released the light energy gathered in her hand in an attempt to damage the evil Kristen.

While the attack was not as effective as it could have been, it did make some kind of effect on the doppleganger, as the energy released threw her in for a loop. Kristen seized this moment to her advantage and sprinted around the doppleganger, throwing another bolt of light energy into her back, at the base of her neck. Evil Kristen lurched forwards, falling to her knees as her wings dissipated, seemingly defeated. However, a ring of cyan shot up her shadowy form, stopping at her head and turning red. Suddenly, red, wing-like appendages shot out from the evil Kristen's back, beating aggressively and sending the Nephilim flying back a few metres.

When Kristen regained her composure, the form of the evil doppleganger had changed, now donned red wings, long silver hair and haunting glowing lavender eyes. In her right hand, she wielded a deep crimson energy sword.

"G-Gadriel?" Kristen stuttered, shaking her head. The moment of confusion and insecurity seemed to give the doppleganger more power, the shadowy form seeming to grow skin and armour. When the transformation was finished, a spitting image of the indoctrinated's late adopted cousin - Gadriel Pangborn - stood before her.

"Oh dear, cousin. Did you think you could forget me?" the pseudo-Gadriel sneered, brandishing the energy sword. "The time has finally come to get revenge on your indecisive foolishness."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:19 pm

(Sorry again for the long wait in a responce >.> )

Jay flicked her wings at the evil her several times, launching small baseball sized fireballs at her new evil twin. But each time they got close the copy just swat them away with her own wings.

"Pretty pathetic that you have to get your energy for that little trick of yours from sugar isnt it. Runs out pretty fast doesnt it?" The evil her laughed a little, "but I dont run out of energy so easily." With that the copy lit her own wings and flung several larger fireballs at Jay.
Jay quickly wrapped her wings around herself to try to sheild herself from the attack, but when they hit she yelped and shook out her wings. "This is stupid! My own fire shouldnt burn me!"

"You really are a bird brain. I may look like you, but that doesnt mean I cant do real damage to you. But maybe if you actually payed attention to half of what was going on around you, you might actually get that." The copy shook her head, " but then you figure you can fly around the city with no disquise or costume, then only cover your wings up and think no one will recognize you at all."

"Oh shut up, its not like I really need to have a costume." Jay grumbled back, flying up a short distance and attempting to land on the copy to squish her.

The copy just dodged right out of the way and sighed, "Im really just embarrassed to be your copy, you dont even have anything good. Your just stupid."
Jay flared her wings and flung herself at the copy in an attempt to tackle it, "would you shut it!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)   Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busting Ghosts and Taking Names (foal/OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3