Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
I have returned! (bow/open) Vote_lcapI have returned! (bow/open) Voting_barI have returned! (bow/open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
I have returned! (bow/open) Vote_lcapI have returned! (bow/open) Voting_barI have returned! (bow/open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I have returned! (bow/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

I have returned! (bow/open) Empty
PostSubject: I have returned! (bow/open)   I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:03 am

Miley after asking around a lot learned that bow was now the leader of a Titan division in the forest in a big magical tree.... Bow really moved up in the world. Miley got into her human form and made her way to the big magical tree looking around the area as she walked up the entrance. She then smiled brightly and excitedly knocked on the door before pausing and thinking. 'Oh %#!@ what if she gets mad at me for being gone for a year with no word and leaving so suddenly before?' She sighed and figured she'd just have to hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: I have returned! (bow/open)   I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:59 am

Bow was in the midst of creating a battle strategy when she heard a knock on the door. Without hesitation, she got up and ran to answer it. When she opened the door, the half demon would find her pink haired friend with a sloppy bun and many pencils sticking out of it. Her eyes were a little dull, but when she saw her long lost friend, they instantly lit up. "M-miley!?!?"

The leader of the Titans wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and smiled brightly. "Oh my gods! It's been so long!! How have you been!? WHERE have you been?? You have to tell me everything!!" She dragged Miley into the living room and sat her on the couch. Her friend may be able to notice that Bow was thinner since the last time they saw each other. That was due to extreme working out and also, running herself ragged.

"W-would you like any tea or snacks or anything!? Gosh, it's been so long I've forgotten what you like... Though, then again, maybe it's changed since last time..." She finally paused enough to take a breath and blinked. "...Why did you go, Miley?" Her eyes looked hurt, but also understanding of anything she might say.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: I have returned! (bow/open)   I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Miley smiled brightly when Bow hugged her, Bow was okay and wasn't mad at her, this was good. "Hey bow, sorry it took me so long to get back if this place wasn't at war i would have been here a month early but since it is getting a ride here is a real pain." She said still having her Japanese mixed with British accent along with now being very fluent in English.

She followed her over and sat down with a smile on her face crossing her legs she also seeming to be a pro at walking on two legs now too. She then smiled excitedly. "Have any soda?!" she then nodded and sighed. "Yeah things changed a lot here and with me"

She then leaned back on the couch and started to explain. "When I was here a year ago I wasnt what others called emotionally stable... I grew up with my father torturing me metally ad physically for 17 years keeping me ocked away in the royal dungeon where I have no other social interactions but with him. After a few years I must have made Hald De an Hu to be stand ins as what I called sisters to talk to and make up for my lack of social interactions."

She laid on the palms of her hands as she stared at the ceiling. "I left the team because De my personality that i put all of my bad parts of me in didnt want to be a hero because then she couldnt be a bad guy. At that point while I terrized the city a bit hu every good part of me and hal the sort of neutral ground personality didn't want to let De to continue doing this so they decided to all head over to a diffrent place in the country."

"At that point i met this guy who helped me realize that de hu and hal were just alternate personalities and I was Miley not any of them. He helped me pull myself back together and he and his parents took me in and treated me like family and helped me get better at human like things while I trained my powers and skills. I also met this little girl who i helped get out of her abusive house and got really popular in that city with my ice skating and rose money that way until I was able to make it back to jump and now that I'm an official adult to humans with my current age I don't have to worry about child services asking me questions and trying to get me into what you humans call adoption or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have returned! (bow/open)   I have returned! (bow/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have returned! (bow/open)
Page 1 of 1