Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHe's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Voting_barHe's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHe's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Voting_barHe's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

He's Gone. (Titan Tree)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:29 am

The pink haired teen listened to what Manic said with an understanding smile. It was a lot to take on, especially so suddenly like this, but she knew she could do it. It didn't phase her at all when Kishi voted as he did. Actually, it was expected, but with Manic turning down the vote, Bow was now the official leader of Titan's United.

She looked to Kishi, a soft smile on her lips, but a fierce look in her eyes. "I know what you think of me, Kishi. And I know you're completely accurate on some of the things you say. But, with Manic taking himself out of the running, that means you're stuck with me. If you don't like that, there's the door... Just know that it will always be open for you." Her eyes softened and she turned to face the rest of the group.

"Thank you guys for placing your trust in me. It'll take some getting used to, I'm sure, but with your help, I know we can make this a team worth being proud of!" It already was, but with a shift in power came a shift in confidence and she wanted to make sure that they didn't fall apart in the transition.

The wheels in her mind started turning and she was hit by everything that she needed to do all at once. The headache came on quick, but she maintained her gentle smile. "Any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 am

Ruin perked up again when Toji hugged her and she hugged him back holding him close, he always made her so happy just by him being him. She then smiled at manics words and looked to bow then as she talked to Kishi. She had the burning fire, passion, caring, and bravery Ruin believed a true leader should have. Ruin still held Toji close giving off the vibe that if Toji wanted to be free to move around someone would have to pry her off him. "I think we should get electricity that is connected to the tree because people keep tripping on the chords manic and I have stretched out to the lap in the park outside so we can play video games. Also I'd like to say congrats on winning the vote sunny!"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Someone who thinks for the team?

Nobody here ever gave a stuffings what we wanted.

'Cept Kale.

Grief. We might actually miss someone.

The brothers rose from their seat and held up their hands as a sign of submission. It was stupid arguing leadership without a prospective candidate. He mumbled out a less than heartfelt congratulations to Bow before declaring the whole thing a waste of his valuable time and leaving. On his way out the door he passed Manic, "Learn to grow a pair."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:57 am

One thing that Super Speed offered, was a great amount of utility. There were many strings to its bow, and one in particular was his favorite. It was when it offered the opportunity to have the last word no matter what. As Kishi had left, Manic waited a few seconds, bobbing his head as he seemed to be counting before disappearing in a blur. He stopped right before Kishi, getting in his way; "grow four pairs", Manic said with a laugh as he once again ran away in a blur, reappearing back in the Main Ops room. "So... we done here?".
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Toji, hugged tightly by Ruin, reddens, grinning sheepishly."Ahahahahaha.....congrats Bow. Now, as the new leader, may I suggest to you that you make a rule that we eat seafood everyday?" The halfling laughs, then hugs ruin back, his face reddening even more. Clearing his throaght, he twiddles his thumbs, not quite sure what to do, so he just waits for any more things.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 am

Bow smiled and with a simple. "Yup yup yup! Meeting, done." *giggle* Everything was settled.

[End Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's Gone. (Titan Tree)   He's Gone. (Titan Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's Gone. (Titan Tree)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2