Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hair Color (JaK) Vote_lcapHair Color (JaK) Voting_barHair Color (JaK) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hair Color (JaK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hair Color (JaK) Empty
PostSubject: Hair Color (JaK)   Hair Color (JaK) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Bow walks out of her room and into the kitchen with a smile, singing to herself as she fixes something to eat. Oh btw. Her hair is brown now.

Kale was growling over food with a chipmunk. Then suddenly a brown haired girl entered the room. Kale jumped back wondering who it was at first but the scent was of Bow. "Bow! Your hair..." •_•

Bow blinked and blushed when she saw his face. Her finger twirled her hair and she bit her lip nervously. "D-do you like it?"

"It's-it's..." Kale walked towards her with the look of shock on his face. "It's amazing!" Kale said swinging her around. "What magi did this!" He yelled out. "People always think we're siblings but this better defines you. Good idea!"

Bow went eyed in surprise and relief, giggling happily as he spun her. She smiled brightly and radiated with a soft light. "It's called hair dye! It's a chemical humans use to change the color of their hair! I'm so glad you like it!!!" *giggle*

Kale suddenly turned red and put her down. "I knew that..." he frowned. Kale knew what dye was he just wasn't aware of its practice. "But what was your reason!" He sensed that she actually never minded that mix-up.

Bow giggled and nuzzled into his chest for a moment before grinning up at him. "Adam said he would like it better if it were a more "natural" color! So I dyed it for him!! I think it's pretty and I'm glad you do too!!"

Kale got quiet. "Why do you care about Adam's words so much?" Kale was confused, he had suggested she try eating glass the other day but she wouldn't budge on it.

Bow was confused by his question. "He's my boyfriend. Of course I care about what he says... He wants me to be more normal for him and he thinks this will be a step in that direction... Plus, aren't you the one that gets upset when people mistake us for siblings?"

Kale shook his head. "You don't understand, your hair doesnt make you Bow. You make you Bow...there's no need to change that and act like other humans. They're really not all too great." Kale said waving his hand from side to side.

Bow bit her lip and twirled her hair, not looking at Kale as she spoke just above a whisper. "Adam thinks they are... he wants me to be just like them... i-I'm scared to tell him the truth about what I really am..."

"You mean who you are."
Kale sighed. "I'm not gonna pretend to understand human mating rituals, but if this one makes you happy give this Adam your all Bow and in sure he'll want you no matter what happens." Kale grinned widely at her with approval.

Bow blinked and blushed happily and smiled. The lights in the living room turned on and she hugged him gleefully. "Thank you thank you thank you!!! I will! I'm not letting this one go! I'm going to do whatever it takes!!!" She grinned, grateful that he approved.

"Good..." Kale said with his arms folded.
"Tell him I'll be waiting when he's ready."

Bow blinked and tilted her head in confusing, still with a sweet smile on her face. "Ready for what??"

Kale seemed confused too. "To challenge me, duh.." Kale suddenly pulled out a war hammer and a set of bows and arrows from behind his back. "I have to make sure he's worthy."

Bow went wide eyed and her face drained of color. "A-as if! He wouldn't stand a chance at any kind of competition against you!!" She thought about that for a second. "... except maybe something like chess or checkers..."

"....." He stared at her. "What's so special about a guy like that?"

She blinked. "He's super sweet and kind and caring and funny and loving and adoring!"

"upset...?" Kale was never really bothered by her having similar hair. It seemed it bothered other people more when he said they were just friends rather than siblings or lovers. it was almost as if people wanted them to be together – what was the word for it? People boated them? Something like that.
"Bow to be normal wouldn't you have to move away from our home? And live in one of those oversized huts humans love?"

Bow bit her lip and nodded, twirling her brown hair with her finger as she couldn't meet his gaze. "Y-yeah... and he wants me to do that sooner rather than later..."

"...." kale was quiet.
Within the next moment Kale was already comedically at the door putting on a coat. "I'll kill him."

Bow stood there in shock for a moment before running after him and throwing her arms around his neck from behind, trying to drag him to a stop. "Why is your first solution always violence!?"

Kale punched a hole in the titan tree that fixed itself then shivered. "Sorry." He said to the tree in hen gritted his teeth. "You're my family Bow, one of my kin - losing you hurts more than any pain."

Bow went wide eyed and then blushed lightly in adoration and smiled gently. "You're not going to lose me, Kale... I... I'll still be around..." The way she spoke made it seem like she wasn't very sure of that.

A stream of fluid ran from Kale's eye to her hand. Then kale left her grasp and walked towards his room. "It's fine, I already told you, I want you to give it your all. Even if that means a new home."

Bow stared at her hand in absolute shock before running to catch up to him, flipping over him and hugging him around his waist. "I-I don't know what to do... he's so much different than me... than us... and I don't think he likes the way we are..."
As soon as Bow finished talking, a knock was heard at the door. The girl's eyes widened and a crimson blush flooded her cheeks. "...i-i need to get that..."

Kale held Bow's hand and actually felt a spike in his body, as if his heart rate had spiked and just before he could speak the oak wood doors had a knock at them .
Kale followed after Bow to answer.

Bow fixed herself up quickly and wiped away a few remaining tears before putting on her smile. She opened the door and smiled even wider, looking almost plastic. Though the boy she was letting in didn't seem to notice anything out of place. "Adam! Welcome to my home! This is Kale! My br-... my team leader!" She giggled half heartedly.
Adam looked around in disdain and then at her hair and smiled ecstatic. "Your hair is absolutely beautiful, Rain! Did you do this for me??" It was as if he was ignoring the pink haired boy. Bow blushed lightly and nodded to him.

The golems behind Adam growled but Kale waved them off. The teen then walked around Adam and sniffed him.

Adam blinked and looked at Bow in disgust. "What the hell, Rain?" Bow bit her lip. "I-It's just the way he greets new people, Adam..." Adam growled. "Tell him to stop! It's weird!" Bow felt a pang in her heart and rubbed her arm. "K-Kale?"

"Sorry." Kale said. "I was making sure nothing was on you that would upset the creatures or the tree." Kale backed away. "You're clean but it turns out they just don't like you much." Kale folded his arms and frowned. Kale knew it meant he had ill intent towards either the tree itself or those inside.

"Upset the tree? Are you kidding me??" Bow blinked and actually got a little defensive. "Th-this tree is alive just like you and me, Adam..." Adam sighed and rubbed his temples. "I knew coming here was a bad idea... Let's go, Rain. I'm getting a headache..." Bow bit her lip and looked at Kale apologetically. "O-okay... but I need to pack real quick... I got a bit distracted this morning..." *gigg- Her sweet laughter was interrupted by an exasperated sigh. "Just hurry up." "Yeah. Okay. Be right back!" And off she went.

kale scowled at Adam but then remembered human mannerisms and walked over extending his hand. "Ehem, I'm sorry that was rude. I'm Kale Salem, Teen Titan Brave."

Adam scoffed and looked at his hand for a moment as if it had germs, but then remembered how much this person meant to Bow and so shook his hand. "Pleasure. My name's Adam Kinsey."

Kale smiled big and wide. "Good to meet you - I haven't met very many humans I'm really into but Bow seems to feel good about you, just take care of her to the best of your ability." Kale nodded while tightening his grip on Adam's hand apparently absent mindedly

Adam grinned and tightened his grip back. "Oh I plan to take very good care of her. Don't you think though that she would be better off away from all the... violence? We both know she's not a fighter."

Kale gripped Adam's hand a little tighter. "You shouldn't doubt her," he said in a kind tone of voice. "Bow's skills aren't in breaking bones - she can mend any being's spirit and inspire what you humans consider hope." Kale released his hand. "She's where he belongs, helping save this world from people who doubt it."

Adam tsked and rolled his eyes. "I think she'd do much better in safety. Away from all this. Living a normal life. She can still volunteer and help and stuff. Hell, that's one of the reasons I love her! I just need to get her out of..." He looked around and almost spat the next word. "This."
Before Kale got the chance to respond, Bow ran into the room with a bright smile. "Ready!"

Kales eyes widened and a vein popped out of his neck as he glared at him with his teeth showing but calmed his bloodlust like gaze when Bow returned. And like a manikin who's gaze was forever fixated he turned to her and grinned. "Have a good time." He would support Bow's decisions.

Bow smiled and hugged Kale happily, thinking that they must have had a good talk or else they'd be fighting right now! "I will! I'll be back tomorrow or the day after... maybe... Adams trying to get me to stay for the week, but I've told him that I need to be here... but no matter what I'm just a call away!" Adam was smirking behind her, knowing he'd be getting his way.

Kale kept the grin plastered until they left. Then he slammed fist against the wall once they were gone, causing all the fire flies to dim their lights. "Bow..." Kale hung his head and stood in the darkness alone.
Back to top Go down

Hair Color (JaK)
Page 1 of 1