Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHello Again (bow) - Page 2 Voting_barHello Again (bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHello Again (bow) - Page 2 Voting_barHello Again (bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hello Again (bow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Bow giggled as they soared through the crisp, winter air. She smiled and did tricks, excited to go to this underwater hot springs that Jenny was talking about. When they got there, it literally took her breath away. Her yellow aura spread and lit up a great space of the cavern. "It's so beautiful, Jenny! Thank you for bringing me here... This was a perfect choice for an escape..." She breathed in the wonderful atmosphere and sighed in contentment. She then undressed and smiled. Running to the edge of the water and diving in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Jenny smiled brightly to bow she was so glad that she could make bow so happy, and she loved to see bow smile like this. She smiled softly and nodded to bow happily. "No problem Bow! And yeah I thought so too!" She then watched bow undress blushing but watched her jump in before undressing as well. She took her pig tails down and brushed her hair off her shoulders it reaching to her mid back. she then ran over and jumped into the water and doing a cannon ball. She then swam back up smiling looking to see where Bow went.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:42 am

Bow was using an air pocket to breathe under water and smirked as she saw Jenny resurface above her. She grinned and then launched herself up from the bottom of the lake and grabbed Jenny from behind on her way out of the water and into the sky. "Gotcha!! *giggle*" She held her there for a moment before flipping and diving down back into the water, letting gravity run its course, laughing the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:03 am

Jenny shouted in surprise but smiled an laughed with her blushing a bit but enjoying her time as they landed in the water. Jenny stuck under this time and after a few moments she rose out of the water using her force field to carry water over bows head before dropping the water on her laughing then dropping herself into the water next to her splashing her again in the process.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 am

Bow had a huge grin plastered on her face the entire time they were goofing off. When Jenny disappeared, the thought to look up never even crossed her mind. As the water came crashing down, she gasped and was plunged under water for a moment before coming back up and laughing her head off. She smiled to Jenny and hugged her close. "This was the best idea ever!! Better than anything I could have ever asked for!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:24 am

Jenny blushed brightly and hugged her back closely smiling lightly for a long while then looked to her. "I'm glad it turned out so well." she looked to Bows eye and sighed but gently cupped Bow's eye. "Look I know you must have a reason to not have me heal your eye by now but I'm sorry I don't like seeing you hurt." she pulled her hand down and Bow's eye was healed and she smiled warmly to bow still holding her with one arm. "There good as new." She giggled a bit but after a moment or so she bit her lip before forcing out something that she thought needed to be said despite how obvious it might be.

"Bow I know you're with Adam and I don't expect you to do anything about what info I'm about to tell you but I want you to know how I really feel.... Bow... I like you... like a lot a lot, like if given the chance I'd sweep you off your feet and take you on whatever your idea of the perfect date was and make sure by the end of the night your cute cheeks hurt because you smiled so much from being so happy the entire time." She said a bit nervously scared to see Bow's reaction but she wanted Bow to know how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Bow blinked when she healed her eye. She was trying to keep it there so that Kale would ask and force her into a confrontation about it. But, Jenny had already done that, so she guessed it was okay that it was fixed. It felt so much better now. A smile formed on her lips and she looked up at Jenny warmly. When the hug lasted beyond the realms of a normal friendship hug, she blinked, and was about to ask if something was wrong, when Jenny spoke for herself.

As Jenny dialogued, Bow's eyes melted into a golden hue, rimmed with a soft shade of pink. Her cheeks burned a crimson red as she blushed and her heart sped up, blood racing. When she finished, Bow had to pick her jaw up from the ground and she smiled gently. Thinking of what to say next. "...W-wow... I wasn't expecting that at all... Umm... Gosh, I hate to say it like this, but, umm... You're one of my very best friends, Jenny... I love you! Just... not that way... But the way you explained that... It made my heart flutter..." She giggled lightly and kissed Jenny's cheek sweetly. "Thank you..." She didn't really know what to say other than that... This evening just took a turn for the awkward.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:24 am

Jenny blinked hearing what bow said and blushed a bit when she was kissed on the cheek. "Your welcome.... sorry for making things awkward I'm just gonna.... i'm just gonna stay over here for a while.. again sorry." Though her ears drooped a bit as she sank into the water where her nose was barely over the water. 'That could have gone worse but still this sucks... first time being the one to express her feelings first... and I get shot down' Jenny then sighed under the water then.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Bow bit her lip and rubbed her arm a moment when she went to sulk. But after just a few seconds, she rolled her eyes and smirked, flying up out of the water and then letting gravity do its job. "CANONBAAAAAALL!!!" The girl landed right next to Jenny and watched as the wave splashed her best friend. She stuck her tongue out at her playfully and hugged her happily. "We're still best friends, silly! Don't leave me playing here all alone!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:16 am

Jenny blew out air of her mouth to make bubbles as she sulked but sank suddenly in the water more then when bow did a cannon ball and she swam back up shaking her head for a moment blinking as she was splashed. She sighed but chuckled a but smiling as she hugged her back. "Yeah, you're right sorry about that bow. Sorry for sulking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Again (bow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: The Titan Tree :: Oakwood Door / Foyer-
Jump to: