Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hello Again (bow) Vote_lcapHello Again (bow) Voting_barHello Again (bow) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hello Again (bow) Vote_lcapHello Again (bow) Voting_barHello Again (bow) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hello Again (bow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Jenny bobbed her head to punk rock music as she flew backwards in the air wearing her snowboarding jacket and goggles as she flew to stay warm. She had one leg crossed over the other and her hands behind her head in a laying down position. She had her eyes closed for a bit but opened one as she leaned her head back to see where she was better and smiled when she saw the titan tree. jenny had been keeping her promise of stopping by more often lately and now she was stopping by just to stop by rather than coming up with random reasons way she was there. Jenny turned herself around and floated down to the ground pulling down her goggles and headphones and knocked on the door smiling brightly. She knew she probably didn't have to knock before trying to enter at this point but it in her eyes would be rude to just walts right in.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:48 am

The once pink haired girl that resided in the Titan Tree had gone through a change. Her hair was now brown and... her eye was bruised. She had come home just a few minutes prior to the knock on the door. Just enough time to put her things away and get into some comfortable clothes. When she heard the door, her heart dropped. She thought it was Kale for a moment. But then she realized that he would have just barged right in. Though that begged the question... Who was it?

Bow made her way to the door a little cautiously. She wasn't thinking all that well. The girl opened the door slowly and then blinked, smiling brightly as she realized who it was. "Jenny!" The girl practically jumped up and wrapped her arms around her neck, dragging her into the house. Once inside, she finally let go and giggled. "How have you been?? Have you been practicing violin?? Any awesome news with your record thingy?? What's up??" As she looked up into the girl's eyes with her adoring violet orbs, she had completely forgotten to cover up the massive black eye with any kind of makeup.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 am

Jenny eeped in surprised when Bow jumped on her but managed to hold her up and balance herself just in time to be dragged inside. She had been coming by ever so often and bow and her had been hanging out quite a lot. Bow had been teaching her violin and they two had been cooking, talking, and just hanging out in general for a while now. "Yeah of course I have been, it's going great and-" she blinked noticing her eye bow had told her about Adam and she didn't exactly approve cause the guy from what she'd heard of which wasn't all too much was kind at times but she just didn't really like him.

But he was Bow's boyfriend and her choice to date him, she had no right to bag on him really but bows eye right there might be a good time to bring up a few things along with the fact bow had brown hair now. Jenny sighed "I'm sorry if this sounds shitty but... did he do this to you? And did you change your hair for him?" she then paused then continued "Sorry that did sound shitty and assumed... but look Bow..." She gently placed her hand on bows shoulder looking her in the eyes.

"I'm not say he is the cause but... if he is... You shouldn't change yourself for anyone... nor let anyone hurt you. You are perfect the way you are, every part of you. no one should every make you change, and as for your eye I assume you're leaving it like that for a reason but if you want I can heal it at any time you want I don't like seeing you hurt. But If he caused this... if he hurt you... Well I'd kick his ass for you cause I know you wouldn't but I won't unless you want me too because he is your boyfriend but because I know you, I want to say this to you."

"You and I both know that you could have easily took that guy down and I suggest you tell him that you could have, but you chose not to. He's lucky that you are so kind cause I know a lot of people who wouldn't have been as kind as you." she smiled softly to her a little teary eyed. "I don't like seeing you hurt bow... it actually breaks my heart just thinking some one who said he loves you could have been the cause of this and I hope he wasn't and some thug just did it. It breaks my heart because... love isn't that Bow.. love between two people"

She bit her lip a little but then softly smiled to her her irises light blue "love is wanting to be with that other person all the time, hurting when they are away. Love is trying to protect them all the time even if you might be angry at them because you wouldn't want them to get hurt. Love is loving every part of another person even their flaws and wanting to help them with their problems. You deserve true love of the purest for Bow... you deserve the world... you deserve everything you have ever wanted... nothing less and anything more you desire." she then if allowed with hug her close.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 pm

When Jenny asked the question, Bow's eyes went wide and then immediately dropped to the ground, her brown hair covering her face. She didn't know what to do or say. All she could think of was to hide. Her arms wrapped around her waist and she just listened to whatever the girl had to say.

Bow didn't stop her when she went in for a hug. Actually, she cherished the comfort and hugged the girl back eagerly. Tears fell from her cheeks for a minute before she was able to speak. When she finally relaxed a bit, she pushed away from Jenny and had a gentle smile on her face, love and kindness in her violet eyes.

"Thank you, Jenny... Y-you've become one of my best friends in the past couple months..." She looked away again and sighed, before bringing her eyes back up to face her best friend. Her voice was barely above a whisper as she spoke. "...Adam...Was the cause... But I don't think he did it intentionally... He really is such a sweet person... I think he just got caught up in his emotions... He really wanted me to stay with him for the entire week and I wanted to leave... So he lost it a little..."

The girl thought about the situation again and a shiver ran down her spine. "We worked through it though and he promised never to hurt me again... And I believe him... So it's okay. No one needs to hurt anyone else." She sighed. "I just hope I can convince Kale of that too... I know he's going to be absolutely livid..." The girl couldn't help but giggle though. "That boy is like a brother to me, I swear it."

She then looked up at Jenny again with a sweet smile. "Thank you for being so concerned for me, Jenny... It really does mean a lot..." Bow decided to leave out anything about JaK, not wanting to cause Jenny any kind of distress.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Jenny hugged her close one arm on her mid back the other on the back of her head holding it lightly as she lightly rested her cheek on bows head and held her as long as she was allowed smiling softly with closed eyes. Jenny let go when Bow broke the hug smiling a little more, she loved bows smile it always made her want to smile. She felt so happy to hear the words from Bow. "I can happily say that you've also become mine too Bow."

Jenny then heard what she thought had happened, she didn't want it to be true honestly but her feeling was right. Jenny's irises then turned light blue as she held in anger, he hit her because he cant control himself over her not wanting to be cooped up with him all week? She hid her clenched fist behind her back to again hide her anger not wanting to worry bow and continued to listen. She then sighed relaxing her fist and looked Bow in the eyes.

"Bow I believe you and would like to think that you would leave him if you believed that he would hurt you again so I won't suggest anything of that matter for that reason and its not my business who you date, just yours and who ever you want to be with." she narrowed her eyes a bit then. "But it is not okay for him to get so worked up over you not wanting to be with him all the time, I believe that he should respect that if you want to do something else than what he wants he should respect that."

She then gave a soft smile and sighed once more calming down. "If you need help with anything just ask me and, Kale yeah he can be a bit... harsh... at times but as you and I both know he means well." She hugs her again in the same fashion as before and spoke softly. "And bow... I think it would be crazy of me not to worry about you. We all need someone looking over us and being there for us sometimes. I know well that things can get really bad if you are always all alone without any help from others. So again, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask because I'd do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Bow wrapped her arms around the girl's slender waist and gripped onto her clothing, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. The words tugged at her heart and she couldn't get past them. She didn't pull away this time as she responded. She couldn't. She needed Jenny's support to even stay standing. A whisper was all that escaped her lips.

"I-I need help... I-I'm a danger to myself..." She thought about her 16th birthday. Her 17th birthday. The day JaK came back. And she shook her head, tears slipping down her cheeks. "I-I'm a danger to others... I-If I lose my emotions, it doesn't end in just a black eye... It... It ends in death." The girl couldn't speak anymore. She dropped to her knees, clinging to the hem of Jenny's shirt at the bottom.

The brown haired child weeped for a moment before settling enough to continue. "Th-that's why I think that Adam is the best choice for me... M-maybe if I can live a normal life... M-maybe I'll be able to stop hurting other people..." She stood up and looked at the ground, rubbing her shoulder and biting her lip. "And... I know I won't be able to fight crime... B-but I can focus on volunteering and helping everyone that way!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 pm

Jenny blinked and looked to her as she spoke her eyes tearing up as she listened to bow her heart breaking a little and when bow stood up shed see not only her tears falling to the ground. Jenny was crying now too. She clenched her teeth a bit but forced a small smile. "You won't be a danger to anyone... I promise I'll help you with that..."

Her irises were light blue as tears streamed from them. "I've only ever told JaK this before but...I know exactly how you feel in a sense...." she was shaking a little "I was just like you about 3 years ago... and ended up running away from home.... I went through so much pain, sadness, and hardships because of it but even though I have had a lot of happy too... running away from my life and problems wasn't the best idea..."

she wiped her tears away and if bow wasnt already looking to her she would lift bows chin and look her in the eyes. "my powers work through emotions too, I can help you bow. Don't make the mistake I did and run away from your home.... your life... because your scared." she lightly but firmly held bows shoulders. "You are a brave and strong girl no matter what you think or others say, a normal life wont change anything its just a different setting"

"Hard work and help from friends can help, it can make a world of a difference. I beg you, don't change who you are, don't change your life, if you think you are such a danger please as for help and let us help you. You can train yourself to control this bow... I know you can." she said with her lookign her in the eyes with serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:44 am

When Bow saw the girl crying for her, pain and love filled her heart. Then she poured her heart out for the violet eyed girl, whose eyes only got bigger as she listened. As she spoke, Bow couldn't help but hug her tight, wanting to convey her support to Jenny in any way she could, but she didn't trust her voice to speak quite yet.

Then she lifted her chin up and she would see Bow's eyes almost crystal blue now, swimming in tears. Her words though made Bow blink in surprise. But then she thought about it. That made perfect sense and she should have known that already. But the idea of them being connected in that way made Bow genuinely smile softly. Though that smile faded when she called her brave. Bow thought she was anything but brave and strong. She was a coward. She was weak... But she didn't want to think about that right now.

All she could think about was the words of encouragement that were being given to her by her best friend. When she finished her speech, Bow wrapped both arms around her neck and pulled her down into a hug (Height difference, yay!). She whispered as she continued to embrace Jenny. "I-I'm gonna need a lot of help, Jenny... P-please don't ever leave me... And I will never leave you. I can't. Even if I wanted to. I couldn't leave this life behind me..."

The realization of those words made her blink. How much longer could she even stay with Adam if she knew deep in her heart that she would never leave this world behind? The girl had a lot of thinking to do, and she knew that Jenny would be there every step of the way with her. A smile formed across her lips and she took a step back from Jenny. "...I can't tell you thank you enough for showing up today, Jenny... I really can't..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:04 am

Jenny the blinked as bow pulled her down into the hug blushing brightly but smiled softly as she whispered to her and hugged her back making she not to hold her too low. She hugged her close and smiled softly "I don't think I could ever leave you even if I wanted to..." she closed her slightly glowing eyes blushing a bit brightly. She lightly let go of bow as she took a step back looking at her still blushing hard and her eyes still faintly glowing. "I'm glad that I came then... especially since I got many of your epic hugs" she said with a small laugh to try and brighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 am

Bow smiled and felt this was the perfect opportunity to break away from their gloomy conversation. "How about another then!!" She giggled and glomped onto Jenny, smiling happily. Happier than she had in a while. Then she got off of her and thought for a moment. "Hmm... What do you say to going somewhere and doing something? I'm tired of being indoors all the time... Let's go skating or to karaoke or swimming or something!!" She knew it was the dead of winter and that she was crazy for even mentioning the word swim, but she had never tried it before! It sounded like fun to her! Then she thought of something and blinked. "I could turn a frozen lake into a hot tub for us!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:35 pm

She smiled brightly "That would be-" she was cut off with an oof as she was glomped. She caught her and stumbled back a bit but laughed hugging her back until she got off. She then smiled softly to her as she spoke then blinked and thought a bit before speaking "As you may know I traveled a lot before I came to jump city. Along those travels I found this cave that goes really far down into the ground a bit of the way south from here that has a hot springs and underground waterfall. When it's winter like this the waterfall water gets cold and the many spring water is still hot but it makes the area steamy but not too badly. If you want we can go there to swim."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Bow's eyes sparkled in excitement as she spoke about this mystical and magical place. Her smile stretched from ear to ear and she bounced up and down. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" She then thought about what they were both wearing and blinked. She looked at herself and then to Jenny and bit her lip. "Think you can fit into one of my bathing suits??" She didn't wait for an answer. The brown haired girl with violet eyes dragged the poor girl upstairs with a bright smile. "Let's find out!!" *giggle* As soon as they got into her room, Bow started to throw every swim suit she could find onto the bed. One of them was sure to fit Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Jenny giggled when she saw Bow's reaction and smiled to her smiling softly. She then blinked at bows question and was about to point out the fact that bow had certain.... curves... that Jenny didn't but she was dragged off. She then looked and blushed a bit at the swim suits that were tossed over and Jenny looked through them. Logically with Bow larger chest size none of the tops would fit Jenny cause she simply wasn't that big. Jenny awkwardly scratched the back of her head with a smiled and slight laugh.

"Look Bow You're stuff cant fit me, you have a... very... ni-..... a very different figure and size than my slim one. But don't worry I can just wear my current boxers and sports bra I have on right now, its close enough to my bathing suit which is just this bra and short jean shorts." She smiled softly to her. "Just get your stuff ready and we'll head out alls fails I can just wait in the cave a while and the steam should dry my clothes for the most part before we leave."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Bow sighed, but didn't argue. She knew it had been a long shot to try and find a bathing suit that would have fit both of them. "Okay then... I'm gonna go put this on and then we can go!" She ran to the bathroom to get changed and came out with her outfit back on. "Gotta put on the appearance of being normal at least..." *giggle* She grabbed Jenny's hand and started to drag her to the door. "Let's go! Let's go!" As soon as they were outside, she waited for Jenny to lead and she swiftly followed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Jenny tried to make sure she was faced away from the direction Bow went this time not wanting to accidentally see things again though she blushed at the thought of remembering that moment from a while back. She looked over as she heard bow but before she could turn to her she was already being dragged out the door, she quickly pulled on her jacket as they left. She then smiled as she then flew leading the way to the hidden underground hot springs.

Hello Again (bow) Bio_cave_by_josheiten-d5w5lne

It was like summer temperature wise in there and it had steam everywhere that made it the temperature for them. Jenny smiled to bow happily gesturing to it. "Well? what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Again (bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again (bow)   Hello Again (bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Again (bow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: The Titan Tree :: Oakwood Door / Foyer-
Jump to: