Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Vote_lcapChris "Grimmy" Cole Voting_barChris "Grimmy" Cole Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Vote_lcapChris "Grimmy" Cole Voting_barChris "Grimmy" Cole Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chris "Grimmy" Cole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

RPG character
Name: Johnathan Thule
Code Name: Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

Chris "Grimmy" Cole Empty
PostSubject: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 am

Hell yeah! I'm back! New char and everything. I don't expect or plan to drop out anytime soon. >:3
Bleh, didn't try at the Sample RP. 8P

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Chris Jay Cole
Codename: Callsign 'Anvil'
Nickname(s): "Grimmy", "Grim", "Reaper"
Birth date: Classified
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Bright Orange
Height: 6'4
Weight: 287 Pounds
Appearance:
Armored
(The one on the left.)
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Area51movie
Mutation
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Area-51-1
Emblem on his shoulders and chestplate
Chris "Grimmy" Cole Biohaz11

===POWERS===

Buddies:
This isn't really considered a power. Grimmy has been given a "AWACS" Aircraft, a Airborne Warning And Control System. The AWACS, nicknamed SkyEye, gives Grimmy information either by Radio or by giving him files and messages that appear on Grimmys Heads Up Display. AWACS is able to monitor just about everything that goes on in Jump City, though he may miss one or two things, he won't miss major things.

Powers:
His passive powers include increased strength, stamina and reaction. They aren't increased to the point where he could run miles on end, or dodge bullets, but they are increased.

His not so passive power is his ability to Mutate. He has greatly increased speed, reflexes, sight (Which is turned into thermal), strength, and regeneration. He is able to regenerate cuts and stabs easily. Bullets that stay in his body when he's shot, have to be taken out before regenerating. He is also able to 'launch' parasitic worm things from his arms, these worms are easily dodgeable, easily seen (They glow), and if they hit you, you can pull it out if your quick enough. If you do not pull them out, and they get into your body, they drink your blood and release toxins that are extremely deadly. Which Grimmy is known to extract this toxin, and dip his combat knife into it.

=Mutation Time
Below 60 Degrees Fahrenheit takes 30-50 seconds to mutate. Depending on how cold it is.
Room Temperature, 68-77 Degrees Fahrenheit usually takes around 25 seconds to mutate.
Above room temperature, 80 Degrees Fahrenheit and above takes around 10-20 seconds to mutate, depending on how hot it is.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

-Fruit
-Apples
-Friends
-Pure humans

Dislikes:
-Aggressive Aliens
-Running long distances
-Being shot back at
-Maze's
-Complected missions
-Mutants

Strengths:
-Front Line combat
-Biological Analyzation
-Creation of poisons and cures on the spot

Weaknesses:
-He's still human. Large guns can go through his armor
-Ice and cold whether slows the mutation process greatly
-Mutation is extremely painful, its like being stabbed with thousands of needles and reworking your bones and very structure on the spot. In heat, the Mutation speeds up, in the cold, the Mutation slows.

Skills:
He is an expert with guns, hand to hand combat, biology, anatomy and chemistry. He isn't that great at cooking, but he gets the job done. He is also a master at quickly thinking up solution to problems.

Equipment:
=Hazmat Combat Suit, made from a material called 'Dyneema SB61', it's 15x stronger then steel, and 40% stronger then Kevlar. It's a brand new, tested, material. The suit has many features, some of which Grimmy considers of no use and wishes he could take them out. There is a Heads Up Display, which shows who is Friend and who is Foe. It also has Night Vision. There is a Oxygen Tank and a Gas Mask built into the suit, which allows for resistance against poisonous gas and toxins. His suit is also sealed, further giving good resistance against gases and toxins. There is a theory that you could scuba dive deep down with this suit, it hasn't been tested yet, but Grimmy is cocky enough to try it.
=Viper SMG, firing a 6.8mm bullet, it's stronger then a normal rifle, but is weaker then a machine gun. There are also rails that allows for various attachments such as flashlights, scopes, or even grenade launchers. The weapon is reliable in close ranges, but lacks accuracy at further ranges.
=Scorpion Pistol, using a 10mm bullet, this gun is extremely lethal. It has great armor piercing ability and amazing lethality. It's about as strong as a machine gun. With the large bullet, also comes with large recoil, Grimmy can't fire this 'hand cannon' very fast.
=Door Breach Charges, self explanatory, it's a bomb that opens doors.
=Scanner, the device transforms into a compact storage mode and is worn on the wrist. It projects an anylyzatoin field around the target that looks like a rectangular prisim. The Scanner gives what the thing is made of, what it has, what is unknown and what is known, the estimated age, height, weight, and even blood type and blood pressure.
=Various Grenades, as a part of a combat team, he carries around several grenades, mostly stun and smoke, although he does have one or two lethal grenades.
=Combat Knife, it's usually dipped in deadly poisons and toxins.
=Various Chemicals and poisons, in his backpack he has a set of toxins, chemicals, known cures, vaccines, and a small kit where he could combine or separate these materials to form a cure, or a lethal poison on the spot.

Habits/Quirks:
Out of his armor, he tries to stay away from physical contact, such as hugs or shaking hands. He's paranoid that he might be infected with a deadlier disease.
He often wears his combat gauntlets, when out of combat.

Personality:
He's cocky. He's the type of guy which goes in first, and exits last. He ensure's the safety of his friends, because he has lost three of his best friends in combat. He's very protective of his friends. Other then that, he has no sense of safety for himself. He's often the guy to do things first, such as, if there were a skydiving thing and everyone were reluctant to jump, Grimmy would go first. He's not very patient, but realizes the importance of stealth, he would much rather go and shoot then sneak around.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Place of Origin: CLASSIFIED
History:
A born-genius, he excelled at Biology and Anatomy. He got his degree in Biology, and Chemistry at 16. He decided to get some more 'thrill' in his life, and joined the Army, the Government gave him a job at Area 51, where he worked with alien bacteria. At 20, he was then put with the Combat Hazmat team. Apparently, deep in Area 51, there was an infection, and Alien parasite was going around and infecting people: and Hazmat Combat teams were being deployed to find out what was going on. Grimmy's expertise in Biology, got him elected for this job. For 7 years, he tried to find out what was going on, constantly fighting mutants and infected every day. In the 1st year, his team died and he was infected. An Alien walked up to him and spoke, it said that the infection was an accident and was not supposed to happen. The Alien appreciated Grimmy's dedication to finding a cure. And thus, the Alien ceased the infection, now Grimmy can morph from human form to mutant form. In the 7th year,
he finally found the cure. Instead of giving it to humanity. He gave it to the Alien that helped him. The Alien said that Grimmy's cure was not complete, but it was enough. The Alien thanked him, and Grimmy finally came out of the deep areas of Area 51. He was battle scarred, stained with blood, and thus he earned the name "Grim". After this, the Government cleaned him up, and sent him to Jump City to monitor the Titans.

Sample RP:
"Entrance 4 is clear."
"Entrance 2 clear"
"Entrance 1 clear."
"Entrance 3, heavy resistance." Grim leaned out of cover and fired six more shots from his Silenced Viper, three enemies fell. He rolled out and pulled out his pistol at the same time, he fired all 8 shots, and 8 more enemies fell. He then fired several shots from his Viper one handed and the final enemy fell.
"Entrance 3 clear."

The area fell apart, blue line appeared in between walls and floors, and separated. Revealing a white room. The simulation was over.

Last edited by Grim on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:04 am

EMMY!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 am

Dear Grim,

Like it you're back, dislike it you're still into the naming the quipment. We're gonna do it a bit different this time. I want to know one thing, that's how fast your character can mutate.

Next to that, I could look up your gear and see if it's good but hell, I don't wish anyone to go through that. I'd suggest reforming it. And give your character some like! All your characters so far hardly had any habit/quirks or extremely usefull likes/dislikes, and were always the silent types. Sure you wanna do that again?

I'd suggest making an alternate description for your equipment. Make it so that we know what you got and what it does, without all the Lingo that's slowly killing me. Give it a try, I know you can do it!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Editing in progress. 8P

And since the mutation time varies on the temperature, I'll add in a how long it takes at which temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Made some changes.

Gave him a buddy, minor changes to skills and powers, I still have a tiny bit of naming into my equips (So that people don't think im' using a weaker, or stronger gun then I actually have.), huge changes to personality, and minor changes to history.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:29 pm

oh my god, area 51. That game was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Grim,

Your character is not only faster and stronger then men, but is able to mutate to be even faster and stronger.. but has the ''equips-for-all-situations.'' Furthermore, you have a lot of guns and it seems only a lot of gunfire is able to go through that Hazmat suit.

You got various explosives, multiple guns and a poisoned knife, a very good suit of armor, a 24/7 scouting system and a master chemist.

I'm sorry. It's too much, I see too many gaps to allow it. In short, you can not only form a good combat strategy against every enemy, you also have a gun for every occasion (and even if you say you can't shoot them fast, your Sample RP makes it looks like you can) and you got your mutation ability. You won't go anywhere unarmored or unpacked with a portable storage device and multiple bottles.

You got to make a choice here. It's too much. A master at chemistry and biology with multiple fighting options and abilities. You'll probably face Titans AKA young Adults here. Most of them don't have that much options and have to be lucky to face one that they can compete with. If you don't know how to slim this down, PM me and I will personally rewrite your app, seeing you already tried it a couple of times. I owe you that much at the very least Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris "Grimmy" Cole   Chris "Grimmy" Cole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris "Grimmy" Cole
Page 1 of 1