Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Vote_lcapMerry Christmas Kale (Jak) Voting_barMerry Christmas Kale (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Vote_lcapMerry Christmas Kale (Jak) Voting_barMerry Christmas Kale (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Jenny wore some jeans and her snowboarding Jacket over her normal shirt and jacket to protect her from the cold winds and the snow as she flew to the Titans Tree. She held close to her a box that wasn't really wrapped well but with the large amount of tape hoping the wrapping paper together it was clear she tried her best. In side the box with the gift she had recently gotten the titan Brave aka Kale for Christmas. She slowly landed by the door and knocked on it as she tried to shield the box from getting a bit soggy from all the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Two monstrous rock golems rose from the ground and glared at Jenny as she landed but instead of harming her they both gently patted her and signaled for the tree to notify the Titans they had a visitor. The tree could sense ill intent after all.

The tree shivered and the oakwood doors opened to let her in.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Jenny looked up to the rock golems her pointy ears lowering as she looked at them in an adorable ok %#!@ fashion. That is up until they patted her on the head and she giggled before looking to the doors that opened and walked inside with a skip to her step waving good bye to the rock golems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Kale was meditating in the observatory - there he was trying to harness spirit energy but was having a hard time connecting to his mage side. As he was now he was more dragon than wizard and he wanted to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:30 am

Jenny took off her jacket on her way in as she started to wonder around looking for Kale. After a while she came across him and stared a bit not sure if she should bother him or not but she decided to sit by near him and wait until he seemed to be done. When they got that far if he didnt address her first she'd smile with perked up ears. "Hey Kale I brought you something for Chrismas!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 am

Kale sniffed Jenny's scent and smiled while still in deep mediation and after her response he extended his hand to her without moving any other part of his body, he was beyond focused at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:18 am

Jenny smiled brightly when he held out his hand and she placed the poorly wrapped present in his hand the box just barely large small enough to fit on his hand the gift inside clearly not too big of an object. Jenny then sat there smiling as she watched him as he'd take off the wraping to the box to open it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:09 pm

When she touched his hand she was instantly warped into a dream like reality where it seemed as like the entire area was immersed in incent fog. The area was like a big white room that extended in each direction endlessly forever. And Kale stood within it, her gift still in his hands, and she standing before the teen who was no longer in his trance.

In all actuality Kale nor Jenny had moved, she too had joined his mediation and was sitting next to him with her hand in his and in a similar mental state.

"Jenny." Kale said happily as he took the item from her, "You caught me while I was practicing for psychic wars." Kale said this as if she obviously knew what he was talking about
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Jenny then blinked looking around the room, no matter how much she'd encounter she didn't think she'd ever get used to magic and what all it could do. She then smiled to him though as he took the gift. "To be honest I'm not all sure what that means but I'm sorry for interrupting like this Kale but like I said, I got you a gift for Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)   Merry Christmas Kale (Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Kale (Jak)
Page 1 of 1