Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
He's No Ordinary Kid! Vote_lcapHe's No Ordinary Kid! Voting_barHe's No Ordinary Kid! Vote_rcap 
Moon
He's No Ordinary Kid! Vote_lcapHe's No Ordinary Kid! Voting_barHe's No Ordinary Kid! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

He's No Ordinary Kid!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

He's No Ordinary Kid! Empty
PostSubject: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

Background Theme: Breathing
Open To: Anyone, but no more than 2 others.
Characters Appearing: Ben 10 & Argorox
Summary: A portal opens up in the middle of Downtown Jump City, spitting out debris and a young boy along with a 7 foot volcanic creature. The news immediately is called in by local pedestrians, notifying the police and more importantly the Titans.
Time: Around Noon
-----------------------------------

It was midday in Jump City and people were hustling and bustilng about the streets, though in just a few moments the flow of daily life would be interupted by a space/ time portal. The contents of which looked like a mini black hole and as it opened, instead of sucking everything inside of it. The cloud of nothingness just spat out papers, rocks and most importantly two beings onto the middle of the street. Then as quick as it came, the black hole disappears like a fading cloud leaving the two beings to block traffic. One of them was a boy, nothing really special about him from appearence, brown hair, green eyes, small stature, cargo jeans, a watch and a black and white shirt. No, it was the second thing that came out that would catch everyone's eye as it stood up. It was taller than that of an NBA player and donned a molten lava exoskeleton and a deamenor that said it was not surprised to be hear. Much unlike the boy, who was looking around like he was in the Twilight Zone.

Spoiler:

"Whoa, what happened Argorox? Where are we!?!"

"The transporter was damaged in our battle with Ghostfreak, it appears were tranded on antoher planet in a different universe. Most likely a parallel to your planet Earth."

The boy would speak with distress in his voice as he asked the question and in response the obvious extraterrestrial took out a device, which resembled a very hightech scanner; before answering the kid in a very unearthly and horse tone of voice.

"So we can't get back home and it's all because of Ghostfreak! Where is he anyway, did he get sent to a different universe than us?"

"No...The better question is "who" is he."

The volcanic alien would then emerse a fire like whip from his own body and wield it back as if about to strike the young boy. Ben would step back at this point, wondering, along with all the other people gawking about, what the heck Argorox was doing? Little did he know Argorox's scanner had picked up Ghostfreak's life signature...It showed he was inside Ben's mind.

"Stand still Ben Tennyson, this has to be done for the safety of this planet's inhabitants."

"What are you talking about, No Wait, STOP!!"

Ben would dive under a car as Argorox went to strkie him with his firery whip, the weapon melting through the machine's metal like a blow torch and instantly slicing it in half. Ben still trying to escape without having a fight, crawls under the other side of the now severely damaged vehicle and makes a run for it. He figured the time travel must have messed with Argorox's head or something and he wasn't thinking straight. Meanwhile, the being would flip over said car with ease as he ran after Ben. Throwing his lasso and catching the adolescent by the foot, before reeling him in closer to himself. The fire whip was about to burn through his shoe to his bare foot in a matter of moments unelss Ben did something fast!

"I'm sorry Ben Tennyson, but I cannot allow Ghostfreak to posses the Omnitirx."

"I'm sorry too, UGH!! I didn't want to have to do this, but I guess I have no choice!"

That being said, Ben would grab onto his watch and turn it's dial. Revealing that it wasn't really a watch at all, but rather some kind of device. The face plate of it popping up and just as Ben's shoe had almost completely melted off, he pressed down on it; within a split second, his entire body would begin to freeze and his shirt would merge into his flesh. His hair would spike and freeze over as well until finally his mouth would cover itself with a re-breather like device, completing the transformation into the alien he has dubbed ICEPICK!

"You're acting pretty hot headed Argorox, let me cool you off."

The whip, which was wrapped around Ben's ankle,would die out as the icy skin on Icepick's leg came into contact with the miniscual flame. Now free Icepick would get to a kneeling position and lift up his hand, which seemed to emit snow like particles before firing off a beam of straight ice equaling to blizzard level proportion. The Volcanic being it was directed at leaps into the air with his strong hind legs and onto the top of another moving vehicle, avoiding the beam just moments before Ben fired it. Then aimed at the transformed 10 year old with his own open palm, which radiated heat and blasted off a wave of fire hotter than that of a forest wildfire. Icepick seeing it coming countered with his own beam again and a stalemate would occur between the two. The natural elements canceling each other out with a stack of steam rising up from them meeting each other. While the two aliens battle it out on the streets, people ran in hysteria all around them. Something had to be done about this, where was help, where was the police, the titans...Where were all the HeRoes!!

Last edited by JaK on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:10 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: hero mode; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Here they were!

... Well, here Kara was, anyways.

~Killjoy no Jutsu! - Flashback Technique~

"Why do I have to be on patrol?"

Power Girl muttered to herself in a seriously pissed of tone, emerald eyes scanning the entire city as she stood atop the Wayne Enterprises building. She knew the answer to that lay in the fact that Zack was apparently their substitute leader, or that she was perhaps the best person to be on patrol in Titans Tower thanks to her sensory powers. She could use her electromagnetic vision to see and understand any and all police radio transmissions in the city and her telescopic vision to allow her eyes to see a pin dropping all the way over on the other side of the city, plus her super hearing could be used to detect dangers from the 180 degrees that her eyes couldn't pick them up from.

So here she was, on top of the local franchise of the WayneTech building with her eyes scanning the Docks. It was not the tallest building in the city but it was in the middle of Jump, so it was strategically the best location. Besides, she could see through the towering buildings blocking her view using her x-ray vision. Okay, admittedly, maybe she had been the best choice the Titans had ever had or would ever have to be on patrol and warn them of any incoming dangers.

But that didn't mean she had to like it.

Shifting her eyes back into normal human view, she sighed as she decided to take a two minute break and looked down at the circular device attached to her white belt. Unclipping it, she held it in her gloved hands and looked at it. The big 'T' seemed to spark something in her. The yellow disc with black rubber, golden buttons and a big white 'T' in the middle held a special significance in her heart now. It symbolized her first major conquest as Power Girl - she now had a team to rely on, people that for once were actually her age instead of the thousands of years old women of Themyscira, the grumpy Batman or her "baby" cousin Superman.

She was not Superman's sidekick anymore. She was her own girl, Power Girl. This 'T' signified that. This 'T' had been obtained by proving herself as Power Girl. Other than Joshua, no one yet knew of her relationship to the infamous Man of Steel and she decided she would keep it that way for at least a while.

"Stand still Ben Tennyson, this has to be done for the safety of this planet's inhabitants."

"What are you talking about, No Wait, STOP!!"

Kara's super hearing suddenly picked up the yell of what registered itself as a child to her. A child that was in trouble. Moving at speeds that to even the eyes of XLR8 she would appear to be a blur, she clipped the communicator back on her belt and then leapt off the edge of the WaynTech building, crossing twenty buildings in a single bound, before landing in a crouch in the middle of the streets.

~End Flashback!~

Only to find two aliens she had never seen or read about before battling out the elements.

Power Girl glanced at the burnt down car that Ben Tennyson had ducked under not too long ago, before picking it up and throwing it in the middle of the two. Argorox and Icepick would split apart and both glance at the new addition to the Street Fighter IV scene.

"Alright, while I really enjoy watching Grudge Matches this is not the place to be doing so," she placed her hands on her hips as the busty woman glared down at the two of them.

"So I suggest you take it to Jupiter and get the Hell out of here, or get your burning or frozen asses handed back to you on a silver platter and then get the Hell out of here. So, easy way or hard way?"

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:39 pm

"Stand back he's dangerous...Huh, no I'm not YOU are. STOP THAT!!"

"Stand back he's dangerous...Huh, no I'm not YOU are. STOP THAT!!"

"Get back human, this does not concern you!"

Argorox would then make the same whip again and lash out at Icepick, who does a back flip to avoid the strike and lands on the side walk next to a street lamp; though it wasn't on since it was the middle of the day. Ben would then make a large icicle shield from his left arm that resembled a midevil knights, to defend against Argorox's next attack. The whip swiping aginst Icepick's defesive limb and burning it on contact, causing steam to once again rise into the air from the elements coming into contact.

"I'd have to say for once I agree with you dome head!"

The ice like alien would then form his other arm into what his name suggested, before slicing through the light pole next to him at a vertical angle. Then watching as it came tumbling down towards Argorox.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:01 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: hero mode; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara could not help but be forced to raise a thin dark blond eyebrow at these two's antics. Both had warned her to stay away from them because the situation was dangerous. So who was the evil one here?

"Please don't tell me you guys are some aliens of the opposing element from a warrior nation of elemental aliens, and are here to settle the feud that erupted between the fire and ice nations with a duel, and have been doing so for the past 100 years like those two giants in that One Piece show?"

Obviously, they did not know who she was or they would have already been halfway to Jupiter by now. Kara took off her gloves, because she knew this was going to singe them off. Her skin, though, was invulnerable, every single cell reinforced with her solar bioelectric aura and countless times strong. She was sure her bare hands could bear a little beat of heat and a little bit of ice - so long as they were not magical, of course.

Running over to the two at super-speed, Kara grabbed Argarox and Icepick just after Icepick cut through the pole; it was easy since they were both at a close enough distance for her to reach them. Steam came out of her hands; one as the ice evaporated somewhat at the warmth of her hands and two as the sweat on her hands evaporated and her skin turned red due to the heat of Argarox's shoulder.

Plus, the pole came crashing down and landed on her head, bending as soon as it came into contact with the Cranium of Steel.

Kara clenched her teeth. While she had barely even felt the pole, Icepick and Argorox were much, much colder/hotter than she had expected. She brought them suddenly close to each other, knocking their heads against one another before throwing them both away in opposite directions. Icepick landed into a box of crates in an alley just behind her, and Argorox unfortunately ended up in a pond constructed by the road-side, causing both the water in the pond to evaporate and him to receive a little cooling off.

Kara looked at her hands. One was pale enough to make her costume look tan and the other was charred black.

Biting her lip to reduce the pain in one hand and numbness in the other, she glared at Argarox first, then at Icepick, before turning back at Argarox.

"Like I said, take it off my planet! Why does it always have to be the hard way with you lot!? Look what you bastards did to my hands!"

Well, at least she wouldn't have to buy new gloves now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 pm

As Argorox stood up from the now completely evaporated pond, he would raise his palm and fire blast intense fire as Supergirl.

"That creatures very existence is a detriment to this planet, and you human, hybrid or whatever race/species you are are interfering with official Plumber business. I am Argorox, universal space police and by space sector law 4-87 I am given permission to use force against natives if they are obstructing my mission."

As Argorox gave his speech and then fired his heat blast, Icepick would break out of the crates and freeze the woman's feet from behind. She was getting in the way and had to dealt with later, first thing on Ben's agenda was to knock some sense into Argorox.

"Chill out lady, I've got this."
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:30 pm

That's it, now Kara was pissed. She had given them alternatives. She had asked them nicely. She had even named a planet where they could continue their hundred year long duel. But no, they had to have a burning or frozen stick up their asses and be total jerk-offs, fire beams at her and freeze her legs. She took in a deep inhale, her ample breasts bulging out slightly as a result of her thoracic cavity expanding, before she exhaled out a gust of wind as cold as the winds of an arctic winter, cold enough to rival Icepick's own beams. Yet, as hers was a gust of cold wind instead of a beam of heat-sucking energy, hers had the effect of blowing away all nearby lamp posts, some bushes, and most importantly, the incoming heat blasts, which promptly proceeded to dissipate into steam and then be blown away, becoming nothingness.

She did not stop yet. Her arctic breath hit Argarox himself as well, causing him to literally cool off at the same time as being thrown away. Though, as by now her winds had lost their original strength, being so far away from their source, so he didn't go far or cool off much, just skidding away a few meters away from his initial position and his glowing hot body dimmed slightly.

She then turned around to glare murderously at Ben, otherwise known as Icepick, before her eyes glowed red and she aimed them at her feet. The ice promptly proceeded to melt into water as she shook her - wet and numb - feet slightly to try and get some feel back into them. Luckily as she was standing in the Sun and empowered by sunlight it did not take long for her to do so.

"Don't. Do. That. Again," she glared at Icepick, her glowing red eyes once again fading to an unearthly emerald, the potency of her glare not dimming slightly. "I am Power Girl. In case you don't know who that is, just know I'm invulnerable and have enough strength to pick up an 18-wheeler and throw it at you. Do. Not. Mess. With. Me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Icepick seeing as she didn't know about him either, didn't feel like going through pleasentries and pulled a ice shard like spear out of his back; which instantly repalced itself.

"Look I don't care who you ar---Wait! Did you say Power Girl!?! As in the one who used to be Supergirl from Teen Titans issue #64 and "the attack of the Amazons!!"

Suddenly the icicle being would disippear in a flash of green bubbly light and replacing him would be a 4 foot young boy with a blinking red watch upon his right wrist.

"I'm your biggest fan, my name is Ben! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!! We ended up in a parallel universe where all my favourite comic book heroes are Real! SO...COOL!!"

Before Kara could say anything about the spectacle she just witnessed with her own two eyes. The same firey whip from before would wrap around her neck and within one movement, Argorox flings her into the window of an apartment complex. His firey temper had now retured and he was hot with a veangence.

"Do not think just because you inhabit Ben Tennyson's body once again Ghostfreak that I will not slay the boy to destroy you! Now show tyourself, so I can look into your eyes as the life drains from his body."

"I keep telling you, I'm NOT Ghostfreak Argorox, what part of that are you not getting?"

Ben would take a step back as he said this and ducks as Argorox went for a sideways slash with his whip, the weapon immediately melting through the stop lights of the interestion like a knife through butter and causes them all to drop down. Meanwhile, Ben would make a mad dash for it while mesing with the Omnitirix, which was timed out and needed time to recharge...

"Come on, come on, come on, this is not a good time for you not to work!"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: annoyed; condition: healthy

Kara could not believe her eyes. One second she was talking to a really annoying walking refrigerator and the next thing ya know the annoying walking refrigerator turns into an annoying, walking, but kinda cute, ten year old boy nine whole inches shorter than she was. Plus, Kara, ever being the one to keep an eye on minor details - a trait she had picked up from the Female Furies - saw that the symbol Icepick had on his chest was now on the child's wristwatch. Then he went about saying about how she was a comic book character and he was her biggest fan, making her wonder if the kid had a sugar high or was retarded.

Before she could speculate on that further, however, she suddenly yelled as the searing hot tentacle wrapped itself around her neck and the next thing she knew she crashed through a brick wall. Opening her eyes, she found herself on a wall with a couple making out on the sofa. She brought her hand to her neck, the neckline of her uniform having been burnt off and replaced by a black charred lining across her skin, before placing that same hand on her head in order to do away the tiny little Icepicks floating around in her vision yelling about Teen Titans #64.

"Ugh, what...?" she mumbled to herself, pushing herself onto her feet, before sparing a glance at the couple making out. A blush covered her face.

"Uhm... sorry for disturbing..."

Breaking the kiss, the boy looked at her. "Meh no worries-"

The girl looked at her as well. "-Yesterday it was Mammoth. And the day before Emblem. And the day before that it was Swallow."

Kara noticed the chain of other holes in the wall next to her own. Noting that the couple were used to it, she watched as they continued their make-out session before blurring away.

As Ben would look up as soon as he realized his watch wasn't about to do anything to help him real soon, he would spot Argorox with his whip in the air, only seconds away from dropping down and burning through him like a welder through a railway track. Ben had raised his arms in a feeble attempt to save himself.

Before anything of that sort could happen, however, the tentacle was caught by Kara's right hand, the one that she had placed on Icepick and therefore was not charred. Argorox would snap his head towards her in order to look at her standing there, mostly unharmed from his throwing her, though her costume was a bit ripped here and there. Kara scowled.

"Keep your f*c8ing tentacles away from my number one fan!"

She yelled, her voice loud enough to rattle everyone's ears as she tugged on his fiery whip, causing Argorox to suddenly be pulled through the air towards Power Girl. She pulled her other arm back, coiling her fingers into a knuckle before a full 35 tonnes of strength slammed into Argorox's faceplate, leaving a really deep dent in there and sending him flying away a considerable distance, landing into an abandoned warehouse and causing the entire building to collapse in on himself as his body burnt through its foundations.

Power Girl turned to look at Ben.

"Let me guess; you're a kid from another dimension who ahs special powers but in your dimension I'm a comic book character, and you're my fan, am I right?" she placed her hand on her hips, her super-hearing detecting his heartbeat and knowing he was telling the truth. She grinned at him, ruffling his hair. She had heard of a similar adventure of the Justice League from her cousin before.

"Its alright, kid, you're safe with me!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Ben's eyes would grow as huge as saucers when he saw what she did to Argorox! That punch was as strong if not stronger than even his his most burly alien could produce.

"WOW! You're even stronger than they describe you in the comics. What was your real name again, Carmen...No, uhm Kerry...No, that's not it...Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:48 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: annoyed; condition: healthy

Power Girl could not help but chuckle at his sudden cartoonish increase in eye diameter, and she couldn't help but chuckle at him as he tried to remember her name. He was certainly a very cute ten year old; when he wasn't being an annoying alien freezing her legs that is.

Speaking of which. "First of all, you owe me a leg massage. They still feel numb. Second, its Kara, though I also go by Linda Lang. Still, I'd like it if you just called me Power Girl unless we're in a private place," she explained, before raising an eyebrow at the brown haired boy.

"And how can you be my biggest fan and not know my name? I'm disappointed in you!" She followed that with a mock-pout.

Suddenly her super hearing detected something moving behind her and she turned around, looking in the direction she had punched Argorox into. She picked the kid up and placed him on her shoulders. "Hang on tight," she said, before she suddenly sped off at XLR8-level speeds towards the remains of the warehouse where Argorox had crashed.

Kara closed her eyes and focused, and from her mind's eye saw her bioelectric forcefield spread to take the kid on her shoulders into his confines. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "There, now you're invulnerable like me as long as you're touching me. Just don't let go of me whatever you do," she then aimed her x-ray vision at the rubble, trying to find Argorox.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm

As Ben was sped along side Power Girl, he would hang on tight. The G-force of the speeds she was going at was incredible. Though, as she ran he could hear the Omnitirx come back online.

'You're super fast too and mega strong, man I love your powers. I just gotta show you one of my aliens, his anme is MuslceMan. Maybe we could arm wrestle and see who---"

Suddenly Ben would just shut up and his eyes would loose their regular green gleam, as if he had just enetered a trance. His pupils faded away and his voice would suddenly change to an eerie screech, like finger nails on a chalk board.

"Ahahaha, actually not MuscleMan lets try this one instead."

He's No Ordinary Kid! Spykeback_by_illuminate01

Ben would then turn the dial on the Omnitrix and press down on it's faceplate; within moments his body began to change again and this time he transfroms into a very prickly alien, who feels like a porcupine on the back of Power Girl. This is actually a serve upgrade compared to a normal human, who would be impaled by having the alien know as SPIKEBACK...Well, on their back. Kara reacted the way the now possessed Ben had hoped. She immediately said "OUCH!" and dropepd the the alien. After landing on his own two feet, in the blink of an eye Spikeback would lunge a barrage of spikes at her. The spikes catching the side of her clothing rather than pierce into her skin and sends her flying back into the wall of another building next to the torn down one, where she was stucken to it by the spikes dug into her costume. As Ben would look back at her now, he would smile and then bare an even wider grin when he saw Argorox push a stone off of himself; the plumber was injured and in no shape to fight.

"Urgh, Ben Tennyson is that you?"

"No, not Ben...Ghostfreak!"

The spikey being would then pull a long spike out of his back and drive it into Argorox's chest; spearing him directly in his heart, which was located on the opposite side of a humans.

"EEEARRRRAARRRRGH!!"

"What was that you said Argorox, about looking into someones eyes as life fades away from them? Twisted Evil"

Ghostfreak would then turn Spikeback's very bone like spear in Argorox's chest and pull it out after he was sure the alien was dead.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:30 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: shocked; condition: healthy

Suddenly her biggest fan's voice was distorted and quite frankly it sent shivers down even the Last Daughter of Krypton's spine. She looked up at Ben, screaming as his spikes bit down into her back. Her invulnerability protected her from any sort of damage but they were still a bit painful. She dropped him and before she could berate him from watching it when he did that he suddenly attacked her.

"Whoa!"

Power Girl could see the world being spinning around slightly as her clothes were pinned to the wall behind her. It didn't take much effort to pull out; she just moved her arm. Of course, the entire side of her waist reaching from her breast-line to her belt was torn off now, plus the sleeves covering her arms seemed to be nonexistent, but Kara would pay no heed to her uniform as she saw Spykeback impale the alien and kill him.

Horror filled them as her emerald orbs widened to the size of dinner plates. The resulting scream from the attacking alien literally left her in a state of total paralysis.

"EEEARRRRAARRRRGH!!"

"What was that you said Argorox, about looking into someones eyes as life fades away from them? Twisted Evil"

She looked into Spykeback's eyes. Despite being the eyes of an alien, you could someone's feelings by looking into their eyes. One of some more tricks that the Amazons had taught her; Ben, or Spykeback's eyes were, not normal. Despite being alien no alien in the world could have eyes like that. She had them, though, once. When she was with Darkseid. Those horrid, possessed eyes... they still haunted her dreams sometimes...

The kid was possessed.

Kara's eyes further widened and before she even knew what she was doing she had pinned the physically weak alien onto the ground and held him by his chest where there was a lack of spikes. Her hands suddenly came on his neck.

"Oi, kid! Listen to me! Get a hold of yourself!"

She yelled into his face, hoping he would respond on a positive note and overcome whatever this 'Ghostfreak' thing was that was possessing him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:19 am

Inside Ben's head he wa seeming to just float around in a sea of white, while steadly coming towards a darker side of the void and seeing a figure ...It was Ghostfreak!

"Ugh, wha--What are you doing and what am I doing here?"

"Hush Ben Tennyson, I am about to kill our good friend Argorox."

"WHAT!?! NO, I won't let you."

"AHAHAHAAHAHA, it's already too late. Did you think you could get rid of me Ben? I'll always be with you, now and forever."

"I swear, once I get you out of my body. I'm going to get rid of you once and for all, you're not going to hurt anyone else."

"A threat? Glad to see I'm getting to you, but as it would seem at the moment were in a bit of a predicament. The Kryptonian you call Kara is about to destory us unless you convince her this was all a misunderstanding. You can't tell her about me Ben, if you do she won't trust you. She'll lock you away, this isn't your Earth and in this Univere they wouldn't dare trust you if they knew what was lurking inside of you."

"Shut up...Just shut up Ghostfreak and let me think."

"Time is running short Ben Tennyson, will you tell her the truth or lie to her to ssave our hides?"

Ben would look up as he was given the ultimatum, outside his mind Sikeback was unrespondent to Kara for a moment and then would transform back into Ben.

"Huh, whoa Power Girl! Man am I glad to see you. I accidentally changed into Spikeback, he' one of my hardest aliens to control and has a serious pointed view of things. I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you."

Back inside Ben's mind, Ghostfreak could be heard cackling at the boy's lie.

"Very good Ben Tennyson, you're learning."

"Look, you stay out of my head Ghostfreak!"

"I gladly would if I could, but sadly during our tranportation here we were fused together mentally. This means you're stuck with me Ben Tennyson, so get used to it."

"Oh great, I'm leaping for joy."

Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:41 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: shocked; condition: healthy

Power Girl picked Ben up by his collar, the ten year old dangling his legs in the air and she countered his jade orbs with her emerald ones in a heated glare. He was lying, she knew he was. Girls always know when boys lie, its just what makes it possible for a mother or a wife to bust her son or husband, plus she could confirm that from his heartbeat.

Besides he sucked at lying.

She decided not to press him, however, merely giving him a cold, stony hard glare before dropping him, causing the ten year old to go, "Whoa!" and land flat on his butt. She then forced him onto his legs by pulling on his arm, before her sharp look faded and was replaced by -- was Power Girl acting motherly!? - a sympathetic look as she slapped his clothes slightly to get the dust off them.

She related to him. She had been possessed; she knew he was. But she didn't like talking about it and she didn't expect him to either. Not having control over your own body was perhaps one of the most humiliating experiences anyone would suffer from.

"Look, what was your name again, short-stuff?" she asked, with a kind expression but a small frown on her face as she crouched down, lowering herself on one knee, in order to bring herself to his level. It served the dual purpose of making her look less intimidating and more comforting, and she could talk to him eye-to-eye.

"Ben Tennyson."

"Right, Ben, I can understand what you might be going through now. I've gone through similar experiences. I won't push you, but when you wanna tell me the truth, just know you can be open about it. I'll try to get you back to your world, okay?" she smiled at him, a serene, comforting smile, before ruffling his hair.

She stood up, hoisting him on top of her shoulders again. "I'm going to take you to the Titans Tower. You'll be living with me; I'll try to get some help into getting you back to your world."

She began to walk towards the large Tower visible in the horizon slowly, worn down from the whole incident.

"Oh, by the way, you still owe me that leg massage, plus you're going to sew me a new uniform. And I don't give a damn about Child Labor Laws."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am

Ben would sum up every response to what she was saying with...

"Ok."

Wow, who would've thought she'd be so...so understanding. The more and more Ben was around Kara, the more and more he started to like her. And now he got to live with her and the other Titans until he could find a way home.

"Somebody pinch me because I gotta be dreaming."

"This girl is a fool to trust you, I will enjoy taking her life from her when she least expects it."

"You're not gonna touch her, in fact you're never taking over my body again Ghostfreak you got that."

"Naive you are Ben Tennyson, this was just the beginning Hahahahha"

Ben would then just try to ignore the voice in his head as he was put on Kara's back after promising not to try and change aliens again while she was running. Both of them heading back to the tower and Ben's new home. He would look back as they ran off Ben felt bad about Argorox. He was now all alone now in this new universe with no one who really knew him...Well actually, I guess you can't say he's completely alone. Ghostfreak knew him very well and would always be around to keep him company.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's No Ordinary Kid!   He's No Ordinary Kid! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's No Ordinary Kid!
Page 1 of 1