Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to RIP - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime to RIP - Page 2 Voting_barTime to RIP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time to RIP - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime to RIP - Page 2 Voting_barTime to RIP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to RIP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Time to RIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:26 pm

It's not me you should be worried about. She would then close her eyes and in her mind think loudly so he would know what's coming.

"GO, get him!"

Suddenly all the red eyes would rush towards Will, her minions ready to attack as the enclosed around him in a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Hearing a distress call, Will would take his communicator out and hit the talk button.

Sage, I'm in a blackout right now. I'll get to where you are soon. Don't lose while I'm gone.

Will ends the call and is bumrushed by a militia of shadows. They dogpile Psychosis. Unsure how to fight these monsters exactly, Will screams out "religio", and the shadows on him burst into fire from being so close to the spell caster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:43 pm

There is no escape for you! Mornaka!!

Suddenly the blackness that enshrouded the area started to come to life and seeped towards Psychosis like black tar oozing towards a unknowing dinosaur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Very uncertain in his quarrel with the witch over his life, Will flies up into the air, but finds that he isn't going anywhere. The black ooze starts to ball around him. Feeling the air turn cold, Will shuts his eyes and tries to block with his arms at the black closing in. Suddenly seeing a bright light from under his eyelids and the coldness becoming really warm, Psychosis opens his eyes back up to see the souls of the shadows he killed surrounding him and pushing back the abyss that was about to ensare him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

"NooOOOo WHA-WHAT Are you DOiNG!?!"

As the darkness started to dissipate Ariel felt like her very core was starting to brun from the light Will was emitting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:11 pm

So the souls of the men you enslaved are now free of your control. Seeing as just a few minutes of myself being controlled made me want to cripple, I feel sorry for what these guys want to do to you for the amount of time you've had them.... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:19 pm

As the miniature black figures were engulfed by the light, soon they would go from being demons to normal men dressed in very old style clothing. Each of them flying around the century old Witch and grabbing onto her as she seemed to dissolve.

"NO, STOP IT!!! Get off me you fools, LEAVE me ALooOooONE!!"

But, it was no use. Ariel would be engulfed by the flying ghosts, who circled around her like a white spiritual tornado until eventually they would fade away. The Witch disappearing with them back to the spirit realm, leaving Will all alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Watching the soulnado(MK FTW!) destroy the witch, Ariel, Psychosis looks at his communicator to see which direction Jak and Nightmare are. He looks at the blinking red dot and puts the device back in his pocket, then flying off to their location.

END!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to RIP   Time to RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to RIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2