Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Kill (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Kill (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Kill (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Kill (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kill (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:29 pm

"This seems to say otherwise". Quinn said as she unsheathed the bloody sword that she had used to cut down the now withered corpse. She held it out in front of her, up high, pointing it in Bio's direction. It wasn't her preferred weapon, but it was the blood stained sword that would help make Bio realize that he shouldn't be playing games.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Nightingale grinned under her mask as the boy talked looking at Quinn as he did and most likely while she drew her sword talking to him. Nightingale rolled off the body silently as she removed the pants off of the dead body. Nightingale despite how loudly she talked was very highly skilled in the was of stealth. She snuck up behind Bio Quinn being most likely the only one to see her as she did so and slowly and carefully used the pants to tie his legs together. If he did notice her doing this she would have still managed to make a distraction and stop him from leaving right away, and if he didn't the moment he'd try to walked he'd most likely fall.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:47 pm

"Woah there" Bio laughed.

"You're so touchy, like I said I don't think you're a pro, you're obviously just a girl who has some obsession with death, oooo yeah a sword totally not a cliche assassin weapon you're using from a game or anime right? And besides, if I report this as a homicide I'll become a suspect and it's such a drag to deal with cops.. Anyway, do you two even have names?"

Bio wasn't leaving just yet. He had to see how far he could push his head games, but he definitely didn't notice the pants tied around his legs.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:05 am

“I’m… Jessica”. Wait, what? A spare of the moment thought, Quinn had no need to divulge her name to… whoever. She simply stated the first name that had popped into her head – now’s hoping Nightingale wouldn’t blow her cover. “And you?”. Quinn inquired as she put the sword away, sheathed the sword away. This guy asked a lot of questions, too many questions – time to ask him a few. “And this is my friend…”. Quinn looked towards Nightingale now, a little hesitant. She had no idea of the girls name, or any idea if she followed with what Quinn was doing. Perhaps she knows what Quinn is thinking, perhaps this is what ‘girl power’ really is; knowing what the other is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:43 am

Nightingale rolled on her side on the ground over to a wall hopping up to her feet and leaned on it acting like she has been this whole time as she watched Quinn. She then blinked under her mask confused when Quinn gave away her real name. What kind of assassin gave away their real name on the mission especially if they are suppose to be dead? She though Quinn was smarter than to do- she then caught onto what she was doing and smiled brightly under her mask. "I'm Nacy!"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 am

Bio shook his head with a smirk.

"Wai- what? Well I guess not all names have to sound cool...

But see? Why would you even give me or have a name in the first place? Only people interested would be your potential employers right? Nice joke guys, fun while it lasted... guess I'd better get goin-"

Bio suddenly noticed his legs were tangled. He then looked at Nacy.

"Hey, not bad~" He chuckled. "Well at least she's got a knack for it."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Haha! ‘Nacy’ was on the same page as ‘Jessica’, sweet. It brought a small smile to the face of the snake-girl. “Sorry about that, Nacy is always playing around like that”. That’s the cover story that Quinn will stick to for now. He seemed to think that’s all they were doing, playing around – may as well play it up. “Going to untie him, hmm?”. Quinn said, shaking her head in embarrassment as she looked at Nacy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Nightingale sighed walking over and talking like an annoyed child "Fiiiiiine if I haaaaaave toooo." she then giggled and squated down untieing his legs and then tieing it around his neck like a scarf and sighed happily and spoke in a content tone. "Simply marvelous~ <3" she then skipped over and stood by 'Jessica'
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Bio giggled with Nightingale in an almost mocking way. His face contorted while being illuminated, and almost instantly transformed into a face exactly like hers.

"Thanks for the evidence ladies~"

He suddenly flipped to the side and skated attempting to bail and get some distance between him and them.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:42 am

This is when a rather loud noise would be heard. The sound of a bullet leaving a gun, as Quinn had pulled out her pistol, firing it towards Bio. The bullet didn't hit him, that wasn't the intention, yet. The bullet merely fizzed past him, close enough so that he knew he had been fired at. "One more move, and that goes through the back of your head".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 am

Nightingale laughed more insanely as he tried to leave and when quinn shot at him. This kid really did think he was a hot shot and that he had fooled them. He and most other 'heroes' like him will soon learn that they aren't as skilled and cool as they think especially when trying to trick 2 girls who were very skilled in this sort of thing. [color=blue]"You really think you fooled us don't you?!""You do realized that the evidence that you 'fooouuund' is either false or something anyone could have found by looking at the body we were going to leave here cause we don't care?!" Nightingale then laughed at just how stupid she found him as she lowered her head a bit and stopped her laughing as she put a hand on her mask moving so he could only see her insane grin. "The real joke is that you think you could just screw us over"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Bio reacted almost instantly to the gun. He stopped unexpectedly and leapt, so that whatever shot she made wouldn't land on his head. He would then land and allow the momentum to help him skate away, wounded or not. Edge style was great when you could synchronize with the person attacking you and predict their trigger finger.

"Say cheese!"

He retaliated by taking a picture with his smart phone right after landing, with all 3, the body, Nightingale, and Quinn in the same photo.

"Well if you're innocent there should be no problem! Nice talkin to ya!" the shape-shifter shouted skating away with the pants, Quinn's face, and photo as evidence. Finally, he had the chance to do detective work! Those two were confusing. They acted liked they killed him but at the same time didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 pm

"Well... I'm dead, so it makes no difference to me. You got an alibi?". Quinn said, looking towards Nightingale. Quinn herself was registered deceased by the police, by everyone. All he did was catch someone who looks like her at most. That said, Nightingale may be the loser of this situation. Or... she could like... hunt him down, kill him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Nightingale slowly lowered her masked looking to Quinn as she knocked on her mask that covered her whole face. "He couldn't see my face, besides even if he traces my mask all he'll find is that I should currently be in an asylum and broke out.... that and i look like some girl who died recently so i'm good.... would you like to go shoot some penguins at the zoo with me?"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 am

Bio stealthily jumped back through his room window and grabbed his laptop. He took pictures of the evidence and made a folder on his laptop named "Sleuth like a baws' and began taking pictures of the evidence and writing a report of what had happened. He looked over everything with gloves and provided the identity of the man as well as the identity of the supposed killers.

Might as well since they did try to attack me.

After a 911 call and 45 minutes of work he decided to email the admins of the hero registration site and ask if there was a way for heroes to process investigative reports and attached the email of his report.

Police investigators would arrive at the scene and he would meet them there with his full equipment, his armor and gun. He handed the evidence to them in bags.

" Like I said, there are two girls who have claimed to kill him and they do have weapons."

After talking with the investigators, neither of the names showed up on records, but, using his powers he was able to now attach faces to these suspects and could track the man who was killed to the company in question. By the time he was done researching, it was time for Bio to go to school, enthralled with his budding detective skills even though he hadn't found much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kill (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next