Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kill (Open) Vote_lcapThe Kill (Open) Voting_barThe Kill (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kill (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:36 am

"but I don’t turn around, cause the reason is treason"

Ever since the Guild had returned its focus more to the ventures of what Tiberius was doing with his own state. A lot more work had cropped up for independent assassins and mercenary’s alike – hope for the young assassins of tomorrow. For the time being, HIVE was in somewhat of a state of transition as it switched to new leadership, and new ideals. But one thing remained the same, they still required funds. They had a lot of cash reserves, but extra funds were never a bad thing, especially whilst in doing so you can spread the name of HIVE.

Tonight there was a bounty placed upon a certain Jump City resident. A bounty with a cash reward, and now the time had come to make good on this bounty. The target, a street thug named Russell Collins, who had worked for various different crime syndicates around Jump City over the past five years. This bounty had been placed on his head by one of his current employers, after the overweight, greasy slime ball had slipped some information to the police. Collins had betrayed his employer, and that was wrong - which is why tonight he was going to be served justice.

It was a late night in Jump City, entering the early hours of the Morning. It wasn’t a particular good night either as there appeared to be a bit of a breeze in the air, whilst a light shower of rain swept over the city. Above a small local convenient store was the apartment belonging to Collins.  It wasn’t a fancy apartment at all, run down would be the best way to describe it. But it held everything that he required. He now stood before the sink in his kitchen, in one hand a small glass of water, in the other some aspirin. A sigh, Collins first downed the aspirin and then the glass of water, letting out a loud belching sound afterwards. He put the glass in the sink, and then headed out of the kitchen, into his front room. Collins sat down on his couch, brushing away a half empty pizza box and empty cans of beers off the table in front of him before propping his feet up on the table. A quick look around, he found the remote to his tiny television on a crate in front of him, switching it on and flicking through the channels.

Knock, knock. Collins never ever got too many guests, but at this time of day… it was strange. A sigh, Collins took some time getting to his feet having sat on a couch that was rather low. “I’m coming! Hold on a second, would ya?”. He would say as he shuffled over towards the door of his apartment. Without any reluctance at all, Collins opened the door. Who he saw, or what he saw when he opened the door isn’t of importance, yet. But it spurred Collins on to quickly back away, throwing out whatever he could behind him; boxes, furniture, whatever as he moved his way over towards the window at an alarming rate. His hands were trembling as he opened the window up, stepping out into the cool, raining Jump City night. He stepped out onto the fire escape, and began to climb up it with pace – only looking back once or twice to see himself being followed. Alas, Collins made it to the roof. He ran across the roof in a hurry, at one point he stumbled and fell. But picked himself up and continued running, leaping from his roof to the next. As he leapt across, he fell down again, but didn’t look back, he just focused on running. But… he ran out of roof, coming to an immediate stop on the edge of the roof. A glance back, finally, Collins would see the figure of someone approaching him, walking towards him. Collins looked down, into the alleyway. There were some black bin bags filled with rubbish below. This was stupid, but… it was the best option available. Collins said a few words of prayer before jumping off the roof, into the assortment of trash. “Owww!”. He cried, it still wasn’t a particularly soft landing. But still, he couldn’t stay put. A bruised Collins rose to his feet, walking away down the alley – but tripped on a bag of rubbish and fell forward, onto his stomach and into a puddle. He turned over onto his back, and looked to see if he was still being followed.

On the edge of the rooftop he had just leapt off of, was the figure of his attacker; barely lit by the moonlight. The Angel of Death had come for Collins, hot on his trail. Collins needed to pick up the pace if he hoped of outliving this night. Collins turned onto his front and began scrambling to his feet. But as he reached his feet, there his attacker was, a yard or two away from him. “Wha-what do ya want? Who sent you?”. No response, not in words at least. Collins was then caught with a swift forearm strike to the jaw, sending the street thug to the ground. The attacker then proceeded to strike quickly with a fierce boot to the gut, kicking Collins repeatedly as he shrieked in pain. The attacker picked Collins up by the head, up to his feet and then began striking him with ferocious elbow strikes, and then a strong jab to the throat. Collins fell into the puddle again, gasping for air as he tried crawling away with one hand. It was useless. His attacker would then reach back, unsheathing a sword from their back and holding it down by their side. The attacker grabbed Collins from behind, and lifted him back so that he was sat up on his knees. Collins was held in place, as the sword was held barely an inch away from his throat. In one movement, was the sword struck across the throat of Collins. An initial roar of pain, Collins fell onto the wet floor; blood pouring out from his throat – in a few seconds, he was dead.

The attacked stepped away from the corpse, sheathing the sword as the task had now been completed. The attacker raised a hand, opening comms through an earpiece. “It’s Quinn, target down”. The attacker had been HIVE’s Quinn, an assassin who to the World was officially dead. The comms link was to one of her fellow members; informing them that the job had been completed, and to collect the payment HIVE were now owed due to the expiration of Russell Collins. With that done, Quinn took one last look at her victim before rather nonchalantly walking away down the alley without a care in the world. This was her last hit of the night, and with it being so late, there was no concern over whether anyone saw. No-one in their right mind was awake right now, nor brave enough to approach an assassin… right… RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:13 am

"BORING!!!!" A girl in a mask with a creepy on it sat on the body behind Quinn. "I've been following this luscious layers of fat man ever since the hit went out hoping to see something cool and all i see is a chase scene, a brutal beating, and a slit of 10 layers of fat protected throat with no commentary!" The girl hopped to her feet and skipped over to Quinn pointing at her nose while leaning forward. "Quinn??? You can't all yourself Quinn if you don't make jokes and be funny! Your name is not Quinn!" The girl crossed her arms looking off tapping her chin "hmmmmm" She held u a finger gasping looking to Quinn. "I know! Your name should beeeeeeeee...... BATMAN! you are silent and you take down your target quickly!" She recrossed her arms nodding "Yes that shall be your name, its so original and not taken by some buff dude with too much time on his hands."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 am

Bio was skating through the neighborhood as he usually did during the night/early morning. The nature of his powers was slowly but surely allowing him to sleep for fewer hours. He was already down to only needing 5, so he would go to sleep at 4, get up at 9 or 10 and then have the whole night to himself to wander around listening to music. He wasn't on the job at the moment, so he didn't have his armor or gun that would give him away that quickly, just his home-made roller blade shoes.

He heard a thump to the right of the body falling. Turning, he took his earbuds out as he felt the vibration of the body hitting the ground and followed it curious. He saw two girls that looked like they were out of a cosplay convention seemingly hanging out. In terms of teenage fashion, they were really dressing to impress, dwarfing his standard skater attire of hoodie, black skinny jeans, and t-shirt with a green plus sign on it.

Now most kids his age when seeing edgy-clothed attractive girls would at best stalk them for a bit, but Bio had superpowers, was becoming a well known hero, and had a big ego so he rolled on up completely missing the fact that one girl was sitting on a body and introduced himself.

"Hello ladies~ Never seen you two out here before. New in town?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 am

On second thought. Perhaps it would have been best to do the assassin work during the day when there are lots of people around. Whilst a random death in the street may cause mass hysteria, it is far more unlikely that you'll be approached with so many people out and about. Quinn had come to a halt upon hearing the voice of someone else, originally just peering back to see the masked gal sat on the body before completely turning around. For someone to approach a person who just slaughtered another human being, they had to be either brave or insane - insane being the option Quinn believed to be true having heard the masked gal talk.

"If you were looking for a show, you're late. When it comes to the sixth hit of the night... I don't try as hard". Plus, energy had to be conserved for the trip back to the Oil Rig - not exactly the easiest place to get to in the dead of night. Not only that, but killing was something of routine by now for Quinn. It wasn't so much about showing off, or the quality of the kill. More so that it was done, and that she could move on to whoever is next. But then they were approached... seriously, does nobody sleep these days? Quinn let out a sigh, barely paying attention to what the boy said. "Move along, Tony Hawk".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:55 am

Her arms went limp "Awwwwwwwww I MISSED IT?!" She was really bummed out that she had missed the show because she went to check out the wrong man to be killed. But then she perked up again "I know I'll just follow you around until you do a really good killing so i don't miss the show this time!" She her hands up in the air about to hug Quinn but she stopped mid hug and looked over to the boy and got in his face using a fake male voice that was ruined by her girly peppy voice. "I HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM A MAN!!" she looked off from him and crossed her arms huffing.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Bio at this point, began to re-assess the situation. First, he finally noticed the body on the ground and his current smile slightly faltered as if he was just sucker punched faster than he could react.

Wait, what's going on...?

It seemed that the presence of the other girl did an amazing job of making this seem like a hangout.

"Killing? What're you guys talking about? hahaha"

Oh great, now my hobby/career is following me...

he thought.

"Wow, I almost got trapped, bro!" he said laughing at the masked girl's joke. His smile faltered a few seconds after that, realizing how ironically fitting the comment he just made was.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 pm

There was something about this girl that was quite... likable. What exactly, Quinn was perhaps the wrong person to pinpoint that. But there was something... so lets leave it at that. "If... anyone asks. I wasn't here... okay?". Who knows who could come by and ask about who was at the scene. Quinn needed to be sure she wouldn't be tracked down, of course relying on the kindness of strangers wasn't the best option. The best option was a lot more... aggressive. Quinn did at that point look around the surrounding environment, looking out for anybody who may be peeking. Residents must be fast asleep, dreaming of the better days that Jump City had had.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Nightingale looked to the boy again when her spoke and said bluntly "Wow you're being really awkward and nervous I think I've seen that before but wheeeeeeere...." she tapped her chin again but looking to Quinn and smiled brightly under her mask which they couldn't see but her tone was proof enough that she was. "YOU GOT IT! But this isn't the last time you'll see me! Cause I'm gonna hunt down hits to find you and watch your best show!" she giggled a bit before gasping. "I REMEMBER NOW!" She points at him "That's how the boys at my school acted when they saw me kill those other students after i asked them not to tell anyone! Then I got put into the big marsh mellow room...." she pinched his cheek like an aunt would "But you aren't them so you won't tell... riiiiiiiiiiiight~?"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:42 pm

"Roight?..."

Bio shook off her pinch.

"So uh, who is this guy?"

He walked over to the corpse and dug in the pockets for some kind of identification. He already had the face down of the girl who was acting a bit shady. The crazy girl was well... crazy or trying to troll.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:38 am

"Someone who deserved to die". It depends on perspective, really. He had betrayed his employer, broke Company policy - which was punishable by death. He knew that, Quinn was merely the one delivering the punishment. Like Amazon, when you need someone killed. "He got what he deserved after what he had done, that's all that is important. Why do you ask? Going to run off and tell someone? Because that'd be a health risk you don't need to take". Quinn had grown rather suspicious of the boy now, if she hadn't so already. Keeping a close eye on everything he did, every little moment. Should he prove to be a snitch like the casualty already here, then he will need to be put down as well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:19 am

Nightingale skipped as she followed him and flopped down sitting on the dead body. As Quinn spoke she pulled up on his hips so his butt would be up in the air as she scooted down to sit on his head. She leaned back using his back as the back of a chair. She put her hands behind her head and her feet out crossed. "Well he's nothing but a really comfy and 'fluffy' chair now!" Nightingale had no real respect for the dead and honestly saw dead bodies as just something to play with, which reminds her she needs to get new bodies to use for a tea party her old tea arty 'guests' are starting to smell.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Bio looked through the identification of the dead man and then looked up as this other girl who was probably a sociopath like him, albeit more playful sat on the body. He then turned to Quinn.

"So, you killed someone and don't want to be seen, but the first thing you do is threaten to kill us? Wouldn't that make more of a mess? Who knows who else is watching? What about her?"

he said quickly pointing to Nightingale.

"Do you two even know each other? How do you know what any of us are capable of, or whoever is watching is capable of? Even common, above-average murderers know when to get he hell out of dodge. It's a little thing called the art of leaving without a trace."

Bio was pulling a reverse bluff, seeing how this person would react. If she decided to just leave, he now had her face and bio-signature down and would probably follow her in his own way. If she actually figured out that he wasn't the common kid on the block and attacked he could hold his own in hand to hand if the time called for it. Or who knows, maybe they were actually crazy kids trying to be spooky with a dead body they found.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:10 am

"Because I'm dead". It didn't make sense to those not clued in all that much. Quinn was very much living, as both Bio and Nightingale could see. But months back she effectively 'died'. Everywhere that needed to be notified had her name filed under 'dead', records would even show a funeral that there was for her. That's what made Quinn not worry at all, that and... she could silence anyone watching. "Maybe we know each other, maybe we don't. What's it to you, anyway? Bit odd, someone just happening to stumble across a dead body, don't you think? Much more likely fits the bill of an accomplice". Because the nicest of people operate during the early hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:59 am

"Ooooo~ The plot, like this man's drying blood, Thickens!" Nightingale said excitedly raisin gher arms into the air with one of her feet excitedly. She then started to watch the two more closely as if this entire thing to her was just a t.v. show, and she, just an excited viewer sitting on their bed at home waiting to see what would happen next in the plot never once expecting them to interact with her directly.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Bio stopped and scratched his head.

"Dead? Accomplice? You definitely know how to pick em since I heard a body first and then her shouting. Kids DO happen to wander around sometimes. Maybe it's just one of those coincidental mornings?"

Bio got his skates ready.

"I'm still not convinced you kids are any kind of professional killers. I mean, you're so risky... I think you're more of the making a statement mobster type. Either way, I might as well go report this..."

Bio hid his own smile, he was enjoying playing with them, he wondered when he would decide to spook them completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kill (Open)   The Kill (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kill (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next