Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Vote_lcapDon't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Voting_barDon't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Vote_lcapDon't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Voting_barDon't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:54 pm

It was midnight at the Black and Blue club, a new hotspot in Jump City. The neon lights flashing, the drinks flowing, and the music bumping. At the bar sat a teenager with long black hair, wearing an expensive black and yellow suit. He was nursing a beer, and enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Kesi was sitting at the farthest end of the bar, scoping out fellow 'friends'. Her purple dress stayed dark under the lights, but her red eyes gleamed as the neon lights hit them. She sipped her bloody mary carefully, and kept her eyes scattering about. She felt the need to get something to eat, but not just yet.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Kris looked at the girl with red eyes, he decided to introduced himself. He weaved his way through the crowd. As he approached her, he looked more and more confident. His long, raven hair waving slightly, his amber eyes glowing slightly from the lights. "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:57 pm

Kesi looked at the boy who was standing over her, she tilted her head and looked down at her barely empty bloody mary. "Um.. I already have one?" she laughed. She smiled calmly "How about I buy you one?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:37 am

Kris cocked his head, did she just offer to buy him a drink? This was... unconventional, but he simple smiled and nodded, " Sure, why not?" The young assassin looked over the girl, she had purple and black hair and a mischievous, almost malicious feel to her. He shrugged the thought off, "I'm Kris."
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Kesi eyed down the bartender and pointed at the boy in front of her. Signaling to the bartender to bring him a drink. Kesi smiled at him, noticing small features about the boy, he gave her chills, but it was in a good way. He had something evil, yet alluring to him, and it drew her in more. "I'm Kesi" she responded, "what are you doing at this... Ah-mazing bar?" The sarcasm was too much, but that's usually what happened when she found someone not tasty, but interesting.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:44 am

Kris took the drink, a grin on his face. He leaned back in the chair, taking a sip, "Right now? Enjoying the view." Kris winked at Kesi, then leaned in, "But really? I'm an assassin, looking for information on a target." He said in a joke-firty way, the best way to hide the truth is with the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:15 am

Kesi giggled, and then took a sip from her drink. She stirred the drink with the frozen finger she had secretly placed in there a bit ago. She sipped and stirred and then placed the drink back on the bar. "An assassin? Really?" She laughed once again, "can I guess the target?  She smiled at Kris, and scanned the area of the bar with her red eyes. She spotted a large man in the corner of the bar, he was alone and staring creepily at the few women that walked by. "It's that guy.." Kesi nodded her head towards the direction of the man "isn't it?" She turned to Kris again and smirked.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:55 am

Kris grinned at the man, "It looks like McDonald's is doing my job for me." Kris chuckled, then glanced over Kesi, "You're new to Jump City, aren't you? Haven't seen you around before." He finished his drink, a slight smirk painted on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Kesi chuckled at Kris's comment about the Mcdonalds killing the man. And then turned her gaze back at Kris."New? I guess so. I come in and out of places quickly. But I have been in Jump City for a couple of days, I kinda like it here." Kesi shrugged "It's interesting" She smiled at Kris "The people are interesting." She looked down at her bloody mary and stirred the finger, then took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)   Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Kill My Vibe (Kesi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: