Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Vote_lcapAll Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Voting_barAll Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Vote_lcapAll Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Voting_barAll Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Kristoff walked around the park, it was midnight, and he was waiting for an old friend. They had something to discuss, Kris was vague on the phone, but it sounded urgent. Kris checked his phone, "Good, very nice." Kristoff sat at a bench, smoking his cigarette, now all that was left was to wait for Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Jenny got off the phone with him quickly getting dressed, things had been somewhat looking up for Jenny lately after all the %#!@ she had been through but she feared it would all come to an end when she heard how urgent she needed to get there. She put on her sunglasses and raced to her bike speeding off hoping Kris was okay. Jenny skid to a stop and rushed up to Kris. "Hey you okay?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Kris looked at the sky, "Beautiful aren't they? The stars?" Kris whistled, it was time. Kris walked up to Jenny and put his hands on her shoulders, a small grin on his face, inviting. "You know, you're really pretty in the moon light...."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:33 pm

jenny blinked looking up 'yeah but why did you-" she blushed a bit looking to him raising an eye brow "thank you but why did you sound so urgent on the phone/ Is everything okay kris?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:44 pm

"I had to see you Jenny, I just had too," Kris hugged her, taking in her smell, her soft touch, it was such a shame..... Kris pulled away and smiled, "Sit on the bench with me? We can just talk for a while." Kris walked to the bench and sat down. He seemed as though he was tired of being so lonely all the time, but he still smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

She sighed but hugged him back gently and nodded "Yeah I understand." His hugs were nice and really warm too which was good since like always jenny's stomach was showing and it was a bit nippy out since summer had ended recently. She sat down with him looking up at the stars. "It feels like forever since I've seen you kris how have you been?" she said looking to him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Kris smiled and nodded, "I've been very well, yourself?" Kris discretely took out his silenced pistol, playing it off by leaning into her affectionately, humming near her ear to cover the noise of the pistol coming out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:01 pm

"Horrible but things have been getting better" she smiled a little leaning on him "I think I'm finally becoming happy again, that and I've finally managed to accept the bad things I've done too so i can finally stop having nightmares." she said smiling more unknowing of the pistol.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:06 pm

"That's very good!" Kris smiled as he let the gun get closer he moved with it, and when he finally was close enough that it looked like he was gonna kiss her BAM! Kris attempted to shoot her in the side, right between the ribs, going through the lungs if she didn't move. Kris was attempting to kill a friend, and he felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Jenny blushed hard when he was about to kiss her and she actually was about to kiss back, Jenny honestly did like Kris but never really wanted to act on it for many reasons but the main one was she feared she'd just mess it up some how but maybe this time it would be different maybe this time- Her eyes went wide as she looked down and coughed up some blood as she looked back up to Kris forcing out the words. "Dick move....." She punched him hard in between his legs, it wouldn't damage anything but it'd hurt like hell. She then fell to the ground limp.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Kris fell to his knees, "OWwwww...." Kris spent the next few moments writhing in pain before getting up and walking away with a limp. The pain didn't matter, he just made an easy $75,000 from Don Abelli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)   All Good Things Come To An End (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Good Things Come To An End (Energy)
Page 1 of 1