Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:07 am

Annie listened as Jemmy said she needed to be getting back to making chaos. She asked if Annie had a cell phone and she searched her pockets. "Um...no, I don't. I was given a communicator thing a while back, but I don't know if it would work with that one.."

Annie blinked and spun her head at the same time as Kasha when they heard that twig snap. Both of them not only heard it but felt something at that instant. It was like a blip, a sudden feeling of another mind; feral and chaotic. And then it was gone again. Annie reached to hold on to Kasha's fur, not sure what that was.

"Hello there."

And suddenly it was there again, and their heads spun again to look at the feeling. This time it stayed, and they saw what the source was. It was yet another little girl; with bright, blue eyes and long brown-ish hair. She was standing about two feet behind Jemmy, a place that had been vacant just a moment ago. Annie could only stare for a few moments, becoming overwhelmed. Her mind was chaotic, like Jemmy's; but it was much much more bent toward violence and destruction. This girl had an intense hatred for life itself, suffering from an unsatisfiable desire to burn, carve, crush, and level the entire area; reaping the life from it and leaving nothing behind but a seared and leveled wasteland. The girl was smiling to Jemmy with wide eyes, an act that suggested happiness and interest; but it was not for a good reason, nor did the expression properly fit. "I heard something about a world needing chaos. So I thought I'd ask." Her smile grew wider. "Do you want some help?" Very Happy

Annie could only stare in fear for several moments as she clung to Kasha. She felt like she was being attacked, mentally. The girl wanted almost nothing more than to turn and take Annie apart in the most painful and traumatizing way possible; and was was really scary was that she had the power and capability to do just that. The only thing that held her back was some kind of mental restraint, barely managing to hold back that bloodlust and rage. It felt like it could snap at any moment and leave Annie at the mercy of a being that seemed to have none. It felt like staring death in the face and not being able to escape it.

Kasha had stood up now, standing crossed in front of Annie as she stared at the figure with wide eyes. Though he could sense the same as Annie, he stood and held his position. He'd felt this feeling before, and he knew exactly who they were faced with. They were faced with Samantha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm

This little girl was a sneaky one. Jemmy wasn't sure if she had just been really quiet, or if she had actually appeared behind her. It didn't really matter. Either way, this girl was able to move without detection, making her someone quite...interesting. Jemmy couldn't sense magic, otherwise she might have had a different reaction. Then again, the reason she couldn't sense magic was because, to a Lord of Chaos, such things rarely mattered to her. There were people stronger than her, and people weaker than her, but she usually knew who was who.

Jemmy tilted her head and smiled at the newcomer. "Some help? Not really. I get the feeling I like to do things in my own, unique way. Perhaps a little company wouldn't hurt, though. I just want to see what state the world is in right now, you know?"

Jemmy looked back at Annie and Kasha. They were visibly upset. They didn't seem to like this new girl for some reason. "Annie, what's wrong? You guys don't know each other, do you?"

Jemmy looked back at the girl, curious. "I'm Shivering Jemmy, the Lord of Chaos. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Samantha blinked and slowly nodded with wide eyes. "Ooooohhhh~ Your own way~ Right... Well we wouldn't want to disturb that now would we..?" She then looked to Kasha as he stood in front of a cowering Annie, and grinned. "The girl doesn't know me, but Kasha knows exactly who I am." Kasha stood and glared at Samantha, not seeming to like her at all. Annie continued to hide behind him, peeking out just a bit at Samantha. She grinned wider. "Awww... What's wrong? Why are you scared, Annie? You're not afraid of me, are you?" Very Happy Annie didn't respond, but Kasha growled at her for that. Samantha laughed. "Alright alright. Don't get your fur all ruffled up like that." Razz

She turned her head back to Jemmy again. "Me? That depends. People that don't know me call me Samantha. People that do tend to call me monster..as mean as that is.. And people that know what I am capable of call me 'Reaper Of Worlds'" She tilted her head. "What do you call me, little rOLd ocHAs Fo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:14 am

Jemmy studied this new girl. She understood why Annie was afraid of her, now. Mortals were generally afraid of people who could destroy planets. It was normal, Jemmy supposed.

Samantha, on the other hand, was obviously acting tough to make an impression.

"Well, I guess I'll call you...Sammy." Jemmy patted Samantha on the head. "I think you remind me of somebody. Somebody I haven't met yet, but somebody I still know." Jemmy looked into Sammy's eyes. "You don't have to act tough, Sammy. Everyone in these woods is kind of a monster. You should see me before I get my coffee." Jemmy laughed. "Just kidding. I don't touch the stuff, but you get the point. I only have one friend right now in the whole world. I'd rather have two, but I won't be scared of you, so please don't scare Annie either. What do you want to do, other than destroy the world, of course. If the world blew up, there wouldn't be anyone left to have fun with, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Samantha blinked and tilted her head curiously when her head was patted and Jemmy said that she reminded her of someone.  She listened to the rest of what Jemmy said before speaking.  "Who said I wanted you afraid of me, or that I was acting tough?  I was only telling the truth.  And to be honest...I'm not really even trying to scare Annie."  She pointed to Annie without looking.  "She's a mind reader, one that can't turn that power off.  She's not scared of me because I want her to; she's scared of me because of what I am."  

Samantha paused to look at Annie and stared for a moment.  "..."  She may not have been really trying to scare Annie, but it was still fun to do.  Samantha was really temped to see what would happen if she actually focused some hatred in on her and mentally attacked the helpless psychic.  Annie felt those thoughts right away, beginning to tremble as she stared at Samantha.  She felt like a mouse being held and looked over by a dragon that was deciding whether to eat it or not.  She had no defense against Samantha's mind right now, since she couldn't turn her power off.  While she trembled, Kasha glared at Samantha with a stare cold enough to give a snowman frostbite.  

Samantha paused a little longer.  "..."  Suddenly Samantha's eyes flashed white and the girl's mind shifted. She turned to face Annie, throwing up her hands as she did so.  "Boo!"  Annie blinked and just sat there, confused for a moment.  The mental shift was to a less, not more, hostile state.  The 'boo' was meant to be humorous.  Samantha blinked and stared for a while before lowering her arms.  "You sere supposed to yell, 'Aaaahhhh!'"  

Samantha paused for a moment, then shrugged and looked back to Jemmy.  "I dunno what I feel like doing.  What do you wanna do?  Whatever it is, I'll do it with you.  I'm kinda bored, honestly."  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Jemmy frowned when Samantha kept staring at Annie and then tried to spook her. The strange newcomer then said that she was bored and asked Jemmy what she wanted to do. Jemmy gave her a firm glare. "Annie is my sister, and my friend. Don't you ever scare her again, or I will destroy you." Making threats seemed to come naturally to Jemmy. She realized that she had just told Samantha that intimidating people wasn't a good way to make friends, so she decided to add an additional comment. "As long as you play by the rules, you have nothing to fear from me, though."

Jemmy smiled. "I was going to take a tour...of the world. If you are bored, then there will probably be nothing more fun to do." Jemmy reached out to touch the girl on the shoulder. If she was willing, then they would both be teleported somewhere far away to begin their sight-seeing.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:20 am

Samantha blinked when Jemmy said she'd destroy Samantha if you ever scared Annie again.  She reached up, stopping Jemmy from touching her shoulder.  "Don't you tell me what to do."  She let go and poked Jemmy's stomach.  "If I scare her again, then I scare her again.  I don't care how angry you get.  It's not your job to tell me what to do.  For your information, that 'boo' was supposed to be obviously fake and lighten the mood; which it did, because if you had been watching you would have seen Annie not be so scared after that."  She poked Jemmy again.  "And since when is a Lord of Chaos making rules?  Chaos isn't supposed to be about rules.  And in case you didn't hear the first time, I didn't scare Annie on purpose, alright?  I.  Can't.  Help it."  She poked Jemmy three more times.  "I heard you're an important person..  Well I'm an important person too.  I don't go bossing you around, so I expect the same consideration.  I've already got enough people telling me what to do, and I don't need another one."  

Samantha took a moment to take a deep breath and let it out.  "The next time you want me to do something, just ask nicely; okay?  I'm not going to try to scare Annie.  That would be mean.  Unless you want me to be mean, in which case the best way to do that is threaten me.  So do us all a favor.  Don't threaten me.  Ever."  Annie and Kasha both blinked and looked at Jemmy, curious as to how she reacted to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Jemmy frowned at the girl. Was she stupid? Talking back to a Lord of Chaos was a terrible way to stay alive, much less poking one. Still, the words Sam said had value. "You're right," Jemmy said. "I really shouldn't be telling you what to do, and you shouldn't be telling me what to do. I guess I misspoke. All I really wanted to say was that you can do whatever you want. Of course, the freedom to choose brings with it natural consequences. You know what I will do if you do certain things. It won't stop you from making a decision, but it should affect the way you think about that decision."

Jemmy realized her eyes had narrowed, and that she was talking in a somewhat menacing voice. She lightened up. "I would do the same thing if someone tried to hurt you, now that we're friends and all. You'll might just have to get used to me threatening you. It's how I react to situations."

Hopefully, everything had been resolved. Whether it had been or not, Jemmy felt the mood had been soured. "Well, I hate to take back my invitation, but I suddenly feel like exploring the world on my own. I've got some personal stuff to think about." Jemmy turned and looked up at the sky. "And then...somebody wants to talk to me. He's...hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Samantha was quite content to hear Jemmy's response. It was about the best she could ask for. She smiled and giggled. "Awww... You'd destroy someone if they hurt me? That's nice of you; and thank you for considering me your friend. I'd like to return that courtesy. You seem nice enough." :3 "Oh and don't worry. From now on I'll remember never to take any more of your threats seriously. As for exploring, we can do that some other time. Until then, here.." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a watermelon flavored Jolly Rancher. "Give that to your hungry friend. Or just eat it; whichever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Jemmy nodded. They could be friends. Jemmy would just keep a close eye on her.

Jemmy tossed the Jolly Rancher towards Annie and teleported to somewhere far away.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 pm

And at this point, Annie, Kasha, and Samantha talk for a while, and then disperse; thus concluding this chapter of our story.

[END THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)   Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes (Kardus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2