Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Wicked Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wicked Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wicked Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wicked Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wicked Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wicked Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wicked Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wicked Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wicked Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Wicked Vote_lcapWicked Voting_barWicked Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wicked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 am

"Yeah Yeah Yeah you refuse to let me steal and be evil lets just skip to the part where you assume I'll fight you but i'm really just gonna run off and you have to chase me cause I have better places to be."

Catherine Hearth

Wicked Cathrine_hearth_by_2793p-daviz98

Wicked Wicked_catherine_hearth_by_2793p-davizgt

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Catherine Hearth
Nickname(s): Cat
Codename: Wicked
Alias(es): N/A
Race: Spell Casting Human
Alignment: Neutral Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Commonly dyes hair random colors though is originally Brown Hair
Eye Color: Violet
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Other Traits: She has a dragon tattoo that covers her entire back. She also has 2 piercings on her right earlobe and 3 on her left.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Spells

- Disguise: Cat can disguise herself with this spell to change her, skin, hair, and eyes for a limited amount of time based on how she casts the spell. She can then cast it on others but for only half of the time she normally gets. She can cast this spell once per minute and can dispel it at any moment but still must wait the full minute before she can cast it again.

This can not change anything past her skin, hair, and eyes, meaning she can not become the opposite gender or change the structure of her face at all. Limitations, time limits, and how she must cast this changes based on what she uses to cast it. See below for what she must do.

Spoiler:

- Weather Birds: Cat can fire off elemental birds based on the current weather. Based on the magic tool she uses it changes how many birds she can fire off at once and how well they aim, ranging form a normal straight forward shot to a homing missile esc aiming set up. She can cast this spell once per 3 minutes and can dispel it at any moment but still must wait the full minute before she can cast it again.

Examples on possible kinds of birds are the following:

Heat wave esc weather for the area = Birds made of fire
Raining = Birds made of water
Freezing weather for the area = Birds made of ice
Tornado weather or high winds = Bird mad of rapidly spinning air (Based on the heat, other weather, ect. may add another element aspect.)
Thunderstorms = Birds made of Water and lighting, with possible wind aspects based on how bad the wind is.

See below for what she must do and what changes with each magic tool she can use this with.

Spoiler:

- Swap: Cat is able to select 2 different people as she casts a spell to swap out their powers and weaknesses with each other for a limited amount of time. She can not preform this on herself and she is only able to use this if she had a staff level magical tool. She can only cast this once per hour and must be within a 20 ft range of the people she casts this on.

Spoiler:

- Wipe:  Cat can remove memories from others though needs to have higher level magic tools for  memories that are more noteworthy and from further back in time. These memories though need to be willingly given to her to be wiped away.

The people being casted upon must think about a memory that they wish to be removed and must want the said memory to be removed to allow it to be removed. She can cast this spell at the minimum once per 3 minutes though this changes  based on the magic tool used. See below for limitations and time changes with each magic tool.

Spoiler:

- Repair Kit: Cat can repair to full condition any inorganic object that she has the general understanding of, on what it is, and how it is broken. She is able to repair it back to barely working condition to top working condition based on the tool she uses. She can not cast this on anything bigger than a standard sports car in size.

Spoiler:

- Pain:  Cat can make one part of someones body feel immense pain that could be ranging from crushing pinching all the way to even burning. When casting the spell she must state what kind of pain she wants the target to suffer and they will suffer it for a short amount of time.

This though will not actually injure the said body part in the desired manner, it will just make the person feel pain in that area of their body for the said amount of time. She can only cast this spell with a staff due to its power level. See the specifics on how she casts it below.

Spoiler:

- Awake: Cat is able to cast this spell to awaken anyone she wants who is not in a coma esc state from sleep. If an individual is woken up from an unnatural caused sleep they will feel normal after but if they were a awaken from a natural sleeping state they will react like any other person woke up from mid sleep. She can not cast this spell with anything but  either a weak staff or a normal staff. She can cast this one every 15 minutes

Spoiler:

- Transfer Power: Cat is able to enchant a person or object to be able to adsorb any basic elemental quality and be able to send it back out with the next single following attack. this attack would include the normal attack attached with the bonus of the attack/element it adsorbed. This means she could shoot someone with a bullet covered with a body of water around the bullet or even shooting out a bullet that has a fire bolt that the gun adsorbed around it.

If cast on a person they can do any attack that they could naturally do with their limbs and body alone that would get this bonus. She can cast this once every minute though this recharge time does not begin until the return attack is sent out. In order to adsorb that attack the target at hand must blcok that attack first.
Spoiler:

-Imbue: She can turn any object that is the right size into a 'wand' or 'staff' She though needs to be able to wrap her hand around a part of the object and lift it up on her own. If she can not do this the object will fail to be turned. Each object has a different chant based on its length to turn it into one of 4 kinds of magical tools listed below. The tools are listed for weakest to strongest along side it being from smallest to biggest. The bigger the weapon the longer it takes to imbue the weapon due to the chants needed but the stronger they will be. When casting a spell purple arcane like circles will appear at the tip of the tool showing off that she is about to cast a spell. These fade 2 seconds after casting the spell unless she casts a second spell after it, in that case it stays until after the second spell.each item will stay imbued for 24 hours.

Wand: Any object from 6 inches to a foot in length. She must chant the following backwards. "Imbue!" And within 3 seconds of doing this the weapon will be able to use it in battle as a magic wand.

Empowered Wand: Any object that is a bit bigger than a foot in length to nearing 2 feet in length. She must chant the following backwards. "Imbue with power!" And within 5 seconds of doing this the weapon will be able to use it in battle as a magic  empowered wand.

Weak Staff: Any object from 2 feet in length to nearing 4 feet. She must chant the following backwards. "Imbue this [object name] with the power of magic!" And within 8 seconds of doing this the weapon will be able to use it in battle as a weak magic staff.

Staff: Any object at 4 feet in length to 7 feet total. This is the biggest she can go. She must chant the following backwards. "Imbue this [object name] with my power so I may cast my magic upon my foes!" And within 10 seconds of doing this the weapon will be able to use it in battle as a magic staff.

Skills

• *Advanced Self style Fighting Skills (Involves jumping attacks, punches, taking very basic weapons and using them against the opponent.)
  • *Advanced Gun Using and Aiming Skills
  • *Advanced Staff Fighting Skills
  • Adept Motorcycle Driving Skills Though She Does Not Know How To Drive Cars.
  • Can pick very basic locks

Physical Weaknesses
-If her tattoo on her back is damaged (like her being cut on her back where that tattoo is) she loses the ability to make objects into wands and staffs until it is healed.

Mental Weaknesses
-She is quite a bit of a klepto which leads her to randomly steal things she doesn't even need some times which usually causes fights.
-When it comes to protecting the kids she can be a bit rash and hostile towards the person in question of being dangerous or rude to the kids.

Equipment
-Standard Motorcycle
Spoiler:

-Dual Standard Pistols
-Basic lockpicks

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Cat loves to be sarcastic and let people believe that she is a horrible person who is only stealing and doing evil deeds for herself due to not caring what others think or know that she is nor stealing to be selfish. She is very caring and loving to those who are close to her and has a soft spot for real children, not those fake children that just live forever or only look like kids because anime. Cat is also against personally killing innocent lives.

She tends to be blunt at times and can remain cool despite many conditions and is known to joke when one normally would know not to joke for one would get punched in the face for making one. She doesn't care about getting arrested and in fact has been many times in the past so its more or less a second home for her at this point.

-Questionably legal drinks and 'snacks'
-Illegal activities
-Weird hair colors
-Motorcycles
-Ducks

Dislikes
-Bullies
-Heroes who try too hard to appear to be heroes, she means come on just attack or don't, don't tell her how big of a hero you are.
-Big things with big claws.
-People who are rude for absolutely no reason

Habits/Hobbies
-She finds being a smart ass and sarcastic as her favorite hobby
-Hanging out with the kids at the orphanage
-feeding the ducks with her sister at the park
-Stealing things
-She sometimes takes random things she passes by that she doesn't even need.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Liv/Olivia Hearth (Her Sister)
Place of Origin: Jump City
History Catherine was originally born into a large family that was heavily involved in crime... and magic. She was heavily trained in both and got a tattoo on her back that her magic can flow through to allow her to turn just about anything of the right size into a wand or staff to cast magic through at the age of 7 on her back.  

After running into some not so friendly individuals her family fought the individuals to the death with only Cat and her new born sister being the survivors of the whole thing. Cat was then sent into a local orphanage that was horribly run down and calling it a major step down wouldn't even begin to cover how much of a step down in living it was for her.

She and her sister decided to avoid all families that came in as they did to avoid getting adopted and it worked so far. Cat  over time had continued to practice her magic, teach some to her sister and move back into crime once again stealing what ever she could to not only provide for herself, but for her sister and the other kids.

She though kept a job up for herself and with that job she bought herself a motorcycle and other such things one would need as a teen that's orphanage can't afford to put you through school so you get the money to put the other kids through it. She also tends to buy random goodies for herself like hair dye and bleach and a costume for when she does crime.

Last edited by Energy on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 12:03 am

Blood is moved and wicked is ready for review.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:30 am

Swap - I think this one is a little too strong for a spell. Perhaps we can lower the duration to a minute or two instead of 15 minutes. Most fights hardly last more than 10 minutes, in my mind at least.

Pain - Can this be dodged? How long does it last? It needs a little bit of counter play here.

Transfer Power - This is too versatile for a spell. This could work in the way that she casts it and holds her hand out to block an attack and it's absorbed? Would that work for you?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 2:20 am

Much better! One more and you're set.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:20 am

I only have one real question:

Once an item is imbued, how long does it remain imbued?

The only other thing that I want to point out is that under the spoiler for "Awake" and under the "Staff" section, you still use the term "weakened staff." I'm sure people can figure out what you mean, but I figured I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 8:37 am

Normally there was meant to be no limit ergo why i didnt write one in but i added in one for 24 hours for fun. I edited it to fix the typo.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Looks good! I look forward to seeing her in action!

Wicked 3EAKxi1s8ZhG39vaHS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked   Wicked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked
Page 1 of 1