Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBusiness unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Voting_barBusiness unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBusiness unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Voting_barBusiness unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Business unusual. (Alpha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:17 am

William nodded, "Nigent sounds familiar, because I've heard it around STAR Labs in the past. Nothing beyond chitchat, though." William studied her pose, like she was trying to seem cuter, or something. Of all the things he did understand, girls weren't one of them. "Uhh, well. I kinda pondered earlier that maybe you had cyber vision, and were seeing wifi waves and the like...was I right about that?"

William took a sip of his tea, getting a better look of her. She had violet, glowing eyes, a very interesting sight to see. Purple was one thing, but the bright glow was another. And her red hair...the first time he saw that red hair, it made him very faintly remember another redheaded girl. He didn't know quite what the very blurry memory was, but it intrigued him that this person he was seeing now brought it into his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:44 am

"I was sexually assaulted at a young age. My attacker bashed the back of my skull in, damaging my occipital lobe among other brain functions." She spoke in a matter fact tone, she was numb to telling this story it seemed. "You know of Cyborg? Teen Titan." She swirled the tea in her cup. "Well his father and savior after his accident knew my family and helped me as well. After a few successful surgeries, my brain had been retrofitted with nanotechnology. Restoring my sight and giving me a few other abilities, one being complete connection to wireless data streams." As she spoke she put her finger in her mouth and held it in the air. "For example; the weather is 74 today, or 23 degrees Celsius and the wind speed is 8 kilometers an hour - a light breeze."

She didn't say this to impress him, but rather to put all her cards on the table and give him a brief understanding of who he was dealing with.

She paused. "I like you, William."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm

William listened to her story, a frown on his face from the start. It sounded like she'd told the story so much, she didn't react to it anymore. That made him feel worse. However, the parts about what she could do with her abilities lightened him up a little bit. He was familiar with Cyborg, even though he'd never met him. He hadn't met the Titan's father, though.

William wasn't sure to say at the last part. She liked him? In what way did she mean? For his powers, or for him as himself? He looked down into his teacup, the liquid still enough that he could barely see his reflection. To him it was the face of a monster, who was only tolerable for his ability of self control. What was he supposed to think of being liked? He didn't think it was possible.

Eventually, he looked up a bit, a sad look on his face. "Kristina, that's...kind of you to say. But I don't think it's wise...I'm very dangerous. I could snap someday and hurt you, or worse. I could hurt a lot of people all because of one bad moment. I'd be a fool to let anyone get close to someone like that...but, I like you too. No one has been interested in what I can do like you have been."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:19 pm

"And that's a form of human error." Aeon said with almost a groan as she leaned back and crossed her arms. "Mankind always fears what it can't understand and therefore can't control." She looked at him sternly. "You're no monster, like you said, you're the future."

Kristina grabbed his hand firmly. "Anyone can lose control William, most humans have a point where they snap or break and become a danger to either themselves or society, but that's what makes you better. You know better than anyone that you have that capability, and therefore you have the fortitude to avoid it more than others." Kristina rubbed his palm with her finger and smiled. "Now does that sound like a monster to you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:45 pm

William stared at her. She was entirely right...He was the one who knew what he was capable of. He looked down at their joined hands. It felt odd to him, he couldn't remember holding anyone's hand in the past. He realized how antisocial he really was. He looked back up, finally getting his smile back.

"No...I guess that doesn't sound like a monster...I guess I'm just a confused guy. Sorry if I've made this awkward at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:58 pm

"Awkward? No." She chuckled behind her hand, but still held his. "To be honest, it's kind of cute that you're so genuine and reserved, but in a public setting you display confidence." She looked him directly in the eye. "It reminds me of myself I guess," She suddenly blushed when she realized they had been holding hands for so long and pulled hers away. "I guess you could say were not so different...Although leagues apart."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 am

William smiled, starting to like holding her hand, but she pulled it back. Then he noticed that she'd said some things, and fought to recall them so he could respond. "It's just a mask, I guess...makes it easier to get my point across." He sighed a little, before continuing. "I'd say we're pretty different...and...leagues apart? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:53 am

"It's just a saying." Aeon didn't feel like explaining a simple reference to him. But he did seem to get the point that that she meant they were different, yet similar. Kristina took one last sip of her tea and then put down the cup. "Well, I believe that's all the time I have for today." She said and flipped her hair back while tidying herself. "It was very nice to meet you, William."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 pm

William watched her finish off her tea and get ready to go. He frowned, but he assumed she had classes to go to. He finished his tea around the same time, getting out of his seat and looking across to her. "It was very nice to meet you too, Kristina." He then took out a card with his name and number and other information on it, handing it to her.

"I'll see you around." He started to head for the exit of the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:19 am

Aeon grabbed his tea cup, and looked around the rim. His saliva would still be there. Aeon smirked, she really did like William, but she enjoyed being a scientist more than anything in this life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business unusual. (Alpha)   Business unusual. (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business unusual. (Alpha)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2