Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
All roads (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAll roads (open) - Page 2 Voting_barAll roads (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
All roads (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAll roads (open) - Page 2 Voting_barAll roads (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

All roads (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

All roads (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 pm

(I'll post tomorrow. Was sick on vacation so was pretty out of it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Kale was wobbly, his legs were buckling, this guy had him in a horrible spot. However, his other comrade was still fighting so Brave would continue to do battle as well, all he needed to do was get a bite to ea--- that's when Kale began seeing things.

Creatures, monsters from his homeworld!

Kale didn't fear much of anything, but these creatures were predators of dragons. Small beasts, and ferocious as anything he had ever experienced, known to rip the scales off dragons and feast on the hide underneath. Kale roared in agony as one bit into his side, he swiped at it, but it disappeared and he was instead impaled in the stomach. Another clawed his shoulder knocking him down to his knees after whaling out in agony. The boy coughed up blood and tried rising again. "GYAHHH!!" He roared in defiance as the monsters dog piled up on top of him. This was more than bad now, Kale was in danger of losing more than just a battle - his mind as well - unless something or someone helped him soon.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 am

Bio folded his arms but then dropped to his knee as he felt the psycho grenades go off on the bridge. It was excruciatingly disorienting, although it was some distance away.

Bio, a Titan is in trouble. I'm forwarding you this psychic energy so you know what you're dealing with. Help him out, this kicking kid seems to be okay for now.

"Uuuuungh. That's awful. These guys are legit!"

Bio jumped onto a car and looked around, quickly spotting Brave writhing in agony. He drew out his biogun and programmed it to heal mode then fired, a mist would form around Brave and would begin to heal any physical damage by boosting the body's natural immune system. The pros to this ability was that it was safe, had little drawbacks to Bio, and allowed him to heal masses of people. The downside was that it was nowhere near the healing level of other superpowers so it took time and definitely couldn't dispel illusions. But a calmer state of mind that his power offered might be able to help. He skated into view of Tech as he did this and then stepped to Brave's side with a smirk underneath his mask.

"Hehheh. Ex-Military? If you guys hadn't killed innocent people I'd have thought you were cool. Name's Bioshock and I'll be stepping in for Brave for now."

He leveled his gun at Tech.

" So why? I've played my fair share of video games and I can already tell you have a plan. So what is it? Nuclear bomb to blow up Jump City? Terrorist distraction to throw the country into chaos?"

He then gritted his teeth and then began firing at Tech.

"Of course it is, because everyone in this city is cliche! Big monsters, psycho villains obsessed with killing super heroes, bank robbers even though there are plenty of jobs and way too many heroes to stop them. Why. Why are you randomly blowing up things? Why are the Titans almost never around when the worst is happening? Why? Why?! WHY?!!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Tech stood still for a moment, energy crackling and dancing along his suit as he listened to this new hero type go on a tirade, and here he thought villains had a bad case of tiradeitis. But still, he took his attention off kale and focused it squarely on bio. "Because as long as theres two people left on this god given earth, someones gonna want someone else dead, and theres good Money to be made as grim reapers for hire. As for our big plan? I was running interferance so he could get up on his feet, then were gonna synch up with our benefactor of course." The he whom tech was referring to stepped onto the bridges blacktop, footsteps carrying a distinct clink of metal as lonewolf stretched his limbs and coughed, the mask pullin back to reveal a visage scarred and twisted by immoral experiments into cybernetic grafting as he spat up a was of cryo goo mixed with blood.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to mister badtouch himself. I give you lonewolf! Now allow me to get out of the way," he finished up by bolting towards the armord truck, seemingly intent on getting behind lonewolf. Because getting the utter hell out of dodge, was techs plan b when lonewolf woke up.

The man's movements where shaky, unsteady as the mask slid back into place and his breathing took on a mechanical inflection as he reached for the sword that was supposed to be on his back and found nothing, he grunted in annoyance before staring at bio. "Time to use my hands...." And that was all he'd say at that point as he took one more step forward and dashed forward, hands trailing behind him as he closed the distance rather quickly, the air around his arms shimmering as he lunged at the boy, hands placed palms out as he didn't so much strike out as push out at the boy which in most regards would have knocked someone back a few inches, but lonewolf's pulse ability would hit more like a wrecking ball than a simple shove.

Silv looked on with a shake of her head, lonewolf was up and about now which meant danger was very close now and that made the smiling lunatic frown, almost as if she was worried. Then her attention was brought back to kane as her tendrils coiled around one another, the metallic looking weapons slithering about as they quickly coiled around her head, blocking the kick. "Gotta get away from here before loney gets full control of his body back, gotta find my suit, gotta protect myself." She was starting to get a little panicky as she moved back away from kane, her focus divided between her assailant and lonewolf as she made her way back to the trucks.

Libby twitched and sputtered, coughing up a wad of coagulated blood with a groan as she tried to move. Her body wasn't responding, couldn't feel her legs as she coughed in agony. Everything felt horrible, like she had been hit by an armored car speeding down a hill; which was a pretty accurate idea of how hard thise tendrils had barreled into her, but from what she could tell, her spine was busted which meant she'd be sitting somewhere for a few weeks, while her regeneration slowly patched he damage. But hey, she was still alive and not alot of people could say they took a freight train to the face and survived to tell about it. Now all she had to do was find a way off the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Something big was going on at the other front, Kane looked as a man walked into the bridge, he seemed far too sickly to be of any threat, but he had to be scary, if the guy who was beating that Titan was so afraid of him that he just ran. Kane was surprised by the old man's speed, he hoped Bio would be okay, but he had to focus on his own fight.

Speaking of which, the sight of the old man made the insane woman frown, for someone like that to frown at the sight of this guy meant he must be bad news. His kick was blocked, and it was clear that Kane was no longer her priority by how little attention she was giving him, Kane decided that he would try to use that to his advantage.

Kane retreated slightly and then jumped a few metres into the air, pursuing the girl quite easily, even in his weakened state, he zigzagged to try and throw her off and would dive at her, seeming to kick her, before darting to the side and striking her in the side. Hopefully her full attention would not be on him, so he might be able to get away with it quite easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:06 pm

As the newcomer burst onto the battlefield with a mad dash at Bioshock he would find that his palm thrust would hit yet miss it's mark. Kale's injuries had been healed by Bioshock, but his mental instability was still in effect. This also had worked in his favor due to his bravery. He imagined Lonewolf as a literal beastly canine with fangs that walked on hinds legs and imagined it charging towards Bioshock. Kale shoved Bio out of the way and took the blow directly to his chest. Just before impact the brave Titan looked to Bio and mouthed the word "Now!" The force following the blow sent Brave soaring off the bridge along with a large gush of blood flowing from his mouth as his chest cavity nearly caved in.

Thanks to the mage's sacrifice Bio's angle gave him a perfect shot at the enemy. Meanwhile, Kale plummeted towards the ocean gasping for air before he even reached the water's surface.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:36 am

Bio watched as the rather sickly looking being in armor faced them.

"The hell're you thinking?"

He said as the attack completely blitzed for him. Normally, he would be too panicked to do anything but he was starting to get used to his powers so he actually thought he had the confidence to dodge. Then he was pushed away by Brave. It all happened so quickly all he caught was "Now", which was enough for him. He fired his gun as he leapt backwards, the recoil of the anti-armor bullet sending him even further back. If the bullet pierced the armor it would send Lone Wolf into pain and exhaustion.

"Brave!!"

Someone might have just died right now. Bio scrambled up and kept firing.

"Kane, we've gotta stop this guy now!"

Athena was overlooking the whole situation. After seeing someone fall into the bay, she jumped in and  swam for the wounded Titan to bring him to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Lonewolf woif would have continued his attack, kept his momentum going but as the shot was fired, he twisted himself, aimed to avoid it completely but all he could muster was a deep gash through his armor and a familiar sensation that made him pause. For the first time in....who knows how long his torso ached, a dull thrumming throb as fresh blood dripped from his injury. But he didn't feel exhaustion, not at all as he pulled the mask back and spat on the ground once again. It was clear as water as he spoke. "Remember now, the pain, excruciating, like hot voltage currents running through my veins. Woke me up." He stood upon the balls of his feet as the mask slid down, his cheeks tightening up into an outline of a smile as his focus centered itself on bio. "As thanks, you can leave. Or not, it's not my choice."

The sickly tone deepened as he grabbed a broken length of piping and with a resounding clap like thunder, flattened the end and gave it a test swing. "Not my sword, iron bar like a bokuto; blunt. Good enough for you two." He stood his ground now, the sluggishness leaving him as the bar seemed to hum with power barely restrained in it's hollow metal form. "Come, be humbled by my pain."

Salamander on the other hand was crawling on her belly, arms slowly tugging her along broken metal and glass. Her whole body hurt and she wanted so desperately to scream with each tug forward as her lega dragged uselessly behind her. "Gotta find someplace to rest, hold away and recuperate for the time being while my body heals the damage that paychotic scorpion hit me with. Dammit, jump cities worse off than when i left to go home and help clean up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:48 pm

(Crap, i forgot to respond to pika and this mobile site win't let me edit diddly squat))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 am

A geyser like splash occurred as Kale's limp body hit the water and he sank. His ribs felt as though they were broken or fractured. Blood seeped from his mouth as the darkness loomed in the more he sank and the light faded. He extended a hand towards the dimming light. He spoke a word but only bubbles floated from his lips towards the surface. His eyes fluttered shut and he drew still as he failed to hold his breath any longer and inhaled a large gulp of water...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All roads (open)   All roads (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All roads (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2