Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Voting_barRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Voting_barRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Run Away Bus! (EW)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 am

kale looked shocked. He gritted his teeth and turned away from her. He said nothing else until they reached shore and jumped out of the boat with the assailant over his shoulder. "I said that..because I have more faith in you than I do Yang, the Titans, or humanity.." Kale didn't look at her. He just walked away. "Don't come around the team anymore...You're right, we don't need quitters." The dragon mage was more hurt that Energy Warrior had let her warrior spirit go than her denial to rejoin him on the team. That was not the girl who vaporized a swarm of bugs. The girl who challenged a chaos lord without fear. The girl who had fought Kale and defeated him. This girl doubted herself...This wasn't who he fell for.

She was obviously dead and buried.

Kale's words were harsh and full of pain. He left the kid with Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:19 am

Jenny's eyes widened as she listened and watched him just leave tears streaming down her face his words clearly just broke her heart. She was unable to speak as she slowly sat down holding her hands to her face crying for a minute before fighting her tears back biting her lip to force herself to focus causing it to bleed a little. She slowly got up with droopy ear and picked up the boy on her back. "Where do you live kid...." She said her voice showed how heartbroken she was right now but she forced herself to walk up from the shore to the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 am

The boy said the mayor's name. It would appear EW had rescued the foreign exchange student of the mayor, who had switched places with his child to study at a foreign palace. A hefty reward would definitely be in store for Energy Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:43 am

Jenny laughed a little and weakly smiling a little "You know I saved the mayor before from a hostage situation while also 'technically deactivating' many bombs in the building once with one of my friends before." She said trying to make small talk till they were there and note she would refuse the reward and tell them to just use it to use it to fix up the damaged the villains caused and for medical help for the one guy who kale beat their face in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:48 am

What EW didn't know was that the reward was notoriety. She was thanked publicly on live TV in front of the entire city for her services and acknowledged as one of Jump City's prime saviors.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:52 am

Jenny was completely shocked by this completely nervous the entire time but had the thrill of when she was on stage singing never thinking she would feel that thrill and excitement in this line of work before she made sure though to give Kale credit while on TV despite how much his statement had hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: