Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Run Away Bus! (EW) Vote_lcapRun Away Bus! (EW) Voting_barRun Away Bus! (EW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Run Away Bus! (EW) Vote_lcapRun Away Bus! (EW) Voting_barRun Away Bus! (EW) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Run Away Bus! (EW)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:53 pm

"Help Me!" The young child screamed as Kale chased after the robbers in exo-suits.

"Don't worry I'm coming. RAWWWWHHH!!!" Kale roared as he ran after the group. One kidnappers leg was broken, the other had serious lacerations, and Bjorn had captured the third. "Come back cowards!"

"That guy is inhuman," The broken-legged one with the rich transfer student said, while the other kidnapper stopped and ripped the breaks out of the bottom of one of the school buses which had kids crowded on it. "Damn Titans."

"No worries." The theif with the super strength exosuit said as he lifted the large school bus overhead before it could drive off and pointed it at Kale. "I'll give tha' hero sumthin else to save."

The kidnapper threw the school bus causing it to go reeling uncontrollably down the sidewalk towards Kale, who did not move. "I'll stop it! GRAWWWHHH!!" Kale charged headlong into the bus and firmly grasped onto it with all his might while yelling at the top of his lungs, to which he was quickly flattened alongside the front of the vehilce cracking nearly every bone in his body and then slid down the front of it and onto the asphalt. The bus continued onward down the street, striding right over the dragon mage and leaving him broken on the floor.

"AHAHAHAHAAAHH! What a dumb%#&@" The robbers said, while getting away with the kid.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:18 am

jenny was on patrol as usual when she saw the buss driving away uncontrollably and quickly went down the road. Jenny quickly flew after it pulling out her mini scythes making it into the larger form quickly stabbing it into the side of the bus looking to the driver shouting. "Turn a bit to the left please!" He did so and she let go as the other side of the blade at the other end caught on the side of a building making the bus stop.

Jenny looked to the driver "Get everyone off I'll be back for my scythe." she flew where the buss had come quickly as she thought 'Who did-" her eyes went wide as she saw Kale ant the men. Her eyes teared up realizing they were the cause and she slowly lands growling in anger it rising very quick her arms hair and eyes glowing blue as she charged up full powered blasts and screamed in anger as she shot beams of energy from both her hands and eyes at the two men making sure to not hit the kid.
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Both men tried to run as another hero showed up, but the one with the super strength exo-suit was hit by the energy beams, short circuiting his power supply. "Wait, wait, don't leave me!"

His accomplice ran, leaving the injured behind. Meanwhile, Kale gripped Energy Warrior's arm, showing he was definitely still alive but in pain. The man with the super strength exo-suit pushed over a telephone pole in a frantic struggle causing the live wire to land all around the area and spark. Meanwhile, the pedestrians huddled in small pockets scared of being electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:08 pm

She panted in anger the energy burning off her eyes like fire and she was about to chase after the man but stopped when she felt Kale grab her arm. She looked to him her ears drooping as she stopped glowing and kneeled down lightly hugging him. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner..." she aimed her hand at the pole sending a bolt of energy at it to knock it out of the way of the people and blasted it again to push it into an alley way panting she had used a lot of energy with that one attack.

She lightly and carefully dragged Kale to a safe spot and pulled down her mask and kissed him a tear rolling down her cheek. "I cant heal your bones but I want you to stay here and I'll be back and we'll get you to the hospital." Before he could comment she slowly put her mask back on looking very angry as she slowly wiped her tear away. She walked over to the bus that's driver informed her everyone was off and she grabbed her scythe sending a pulse threw it shrinking it and it lost its grip on the bus the trailed a bit lightly hitting a building but didn't cause any damages.

She made it into the larger form again as she walked over to the down man glaring at him. She stomped her foot onto his torso placing the blade of the scythe on the back of his neck and slid her foot to his neck. "Where is he going with the kid and you better speak up now cause you *&#$ed with the wrong chicks boyfriend and I am not very happy and very much rethinking this whole not killing thing and don't think I won't feel bad about cleaning your blood off my weapon after what you did so start talking." She said in a cold voice. She wouldn't really kill him but he didn't know that and she showed no signs that she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:15 pm

The kidnapper was sweating A LOT! He spoke quickly. "Were taking the kid to the drop off point. He's some kind of diplomat's son. We were gonna fly him to an undisclosed location and collect ransom. That's all I know, really!?"

Meanwhile, Kale could be seen crawling towards the power cords from the fallen telephone booth. He needed food. He couldn't make it all the way, but luckily Bjorn dragged him the rest of the way so he could feast. Upon arriving he began sucking the electricity from the live-wires like a straw, helping him heal his broken bones.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Jenny didn't even notice kale as she glared at the man. "And where is this drop off point and undisclosed location and you better hurry up and tell me cause just looking at you is really making me want to just give that neck of yours a hard enough shove." Jenny said lightly pressing harder but not enough to cause any real damage other than a tiny cut.
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:32 pm

"The extraction point is at the abandoned oil rig, okay? Better hurry ETA is 15 minutes for the chopper." The man began to pray. He hoped EW wouldn't hurt him, but of course being a hero she wouldn't. Kale on the other hand...

As soon as he was sure he would live the Kidnapper was pounced upon and pummeled by the enraged dragon mage. Kale pounced on the man like a lion right over Jenny and rained down blows, turning his face into nothing more then lumps and knots. His rage fueled every shot. The boy was now up and well, no visible wounds upon him after devouring the electricity.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:40 pm

"Thank you for you cooperation stay here and wait for the cops and I won't hunt you down and make you wish that you did stay." she shrank the scythes putting them away just as she went wide eyed watching Kale. Jenny quickly tried pulling him off. "Kale stop!" She was shocked by this brutality She knew how bad he got hurt but to go this far was uncalled for to her.
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Kale pushed her back, but quickly realized who he had shoved and turned. As he turned his head his dragon slits for eyes caught hers, and his fangs seemed longer, "Oh it's you?" Kale said rather shocked. He looked at the male and looked to her. "Where, where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Jenny's eyes were shocked at his brutality and even more so when she was shoved. She looked into his eye's never have seen him like this before. "I told everyone before leaving I was leaving the city for a while... I went on tour with some bands but... I stopped after-......" Her eyes were tearing up but she shoved them away and the topic. "Never mind that's not important. What is, is what you just did that is uncalled for Kale! and more importantly there's a kid in danger and we have 15 mins to save him or well less now that you went full on donkey kong on this guy's #$@!." She was clearly upset about what he just did.
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Kale looked at his bloody hands, the blood of his opponent. This was how he was raised, to do battle. He vowed not to kill the humans, but was this considered too brutal. When it was Jemmy she had been all for Kale going all out, but he was supposed to give humans a weaker form of justice?

Kale was unable to comprehend Earth customs still. On Endor all dragons were treated equally in battle; young dragons were slain just as hard as old dragons. But here the level of the threat mattered. "Jen-I mean, Energy Warrior. I'm sorry." Kale moved close to her, trying to hug her, he remembered she liked those. He had missed her, and now he was sad he had upset her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 pm

She looked at him with teary eyes letting him hug her and she lightly hugged him back staring at the man silently remembering the look on Kale's face when he brutally beated him. She held her eyes shut trying to forget about it but she wouldn't be able to. She lightly let go of the hug. "We can talk more later but for now we have to save that kid okay...?"
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Kale snarled as he looked towards the horizon and the ocean. "Right. Well hunt him down." Kale's predatorial stand-point could be sensed in his tone.

----------------

Elsewhere, the kidnapper had limped to the shoreline and gotten the kid onto a speedboat. The child wasn't hurt, but he had been intimidated to not say a word.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Jenny tried to push off how he sounded as she nodded and picked him up flying to where the man who was beaten brutally had told her trying to hurry and make up for lost time.
Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:15 pm

The speed boat was dashing across the water towards the oil rig. There was only 4 minutes left until the child would be picked up and the line of choppesr were visible on the oil rig from a distance.

From their vantage point Kale and Jenny could see the vessel in the distance. "Faster Energy Warrior! Were coming close. Drop me on the boat when we near, and I'll try to stop them from reaching the oil rig." That would require catching up to the boat which was zipping across the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run Away Bus! (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: