Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Voting_barRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Voting_barRun Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Run Away Bus! (EW)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Jenny nodded going as fast as she could slowly catching up when they got close enough Jenny lightly began swinging him "Release in 3, 2, 1!" Jenny used the momentum from the swinging to help toss him right into the boat as she tried to keep up just incase she had to blast or even catch anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:09 pm

"Almost ther---" THUMP! "Of course..." The assailant turned around to see Kale had landed on the boat and was sparking from his hairs to his toes.

"Pull over." The teen said as he gave the man a scary glare, electricity surged through his teeth as he bared his fangs at the criminal. The kidnapper was indeed intimidated, but he had come to far. "I can't do that." He said as two bright red blades popped out of his mechanical suit. "I'll kill you Titan! COME ON THEN!" He said charging Kale, who clenched his fist.

"That makes my blood boil, fine fight me! GRRAHH!!" Kale said, as they ran across the boat at each other leaving the helm unmanned.

Meanwhile, the choppers spotted the trouble with their binoculars and sent their armored helicopters to give assistance. Each one had two mini sub-machine guns attacked and they were heading right for Jenny and the boat.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Jenny spotted one coming at then and quickly turned around looking at each one counting the amount before she closed her eyes charging up energy she didn't have a lot but quickly shot 2 beams out from her hands and eyes aiming to hit the propellers of 3 different helicopters but only enough energy that would bust up the blades trying to preserve enough energy to fly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:06 am

The helicopters Jenny shot went spiraling down into the water. One had the passengers trapped on board. The other they were able to escape, and the one before that was able to evacuate before impact. The other two fired their sub-machine guns at the teen, the bullets would shred through a human like they were made of paper.

meanwhile, aboard the ship Kale and his opponent did battle. Kale hadn't actually landed a hit, he was focusing on evading the radiating blades, but when he found himself unable to block one. He quickly formed an electric blade of his own over his forearm to deflect it.

"What?!"

"Volt Talon!" Kale cried, before pushing the man back and lunging at him with the electric blade formed over his arm. The criminal parried the blow, and the two continued the battle, as their blades clashed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Jenny watched as the helicopters went down to make sure everyone got out but kept an eye on the one that the passengers didn't escape as it fell. Jenny wasn't paying attention to the bullets until one got her in the side right below her ribs making a clean shot. jenny held it tightly shouting slightly in pain before flying towards the crashed helicopter barely dodging bullets as she shot into the water when above the crashed sunk helicopter.

Jenny quickly same down to her one eye squinted from the pain of her side as she began to heal herself. By the time she got to the passengers she was healed leaving her with not much energy left. Jenny quickly shot 2 small energy blasts at the door locks and forced the door open helping the passengers out of the Helicopter and up to the surface hoping the helicopter wasn't still shooting but if it was she would try and fly out of the water to dodge bullets as she charged up for one more blast at the helicopter to bring it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:19 pm

One of the choppers shot Jenny. Kale heard her scream and became infuriated. He blocked one of the assailant's slashes, and headbutted him in the face, causing the man to stumble back and then drop to the floor as kale punched him with his non-electric fist. Then the Titan locked eyes onto one of the helicopters. "Roar of the Ion Fang!" Kale howled as a bolt of lighting shot form his mouth and struck it's rear propeller sending it into a tail spin, which knocked it into the other helicopter and sent both of them into the ocean. Luckily, the fires and any passengers were put out when the hunk of churned metal met the water.

Kale was prepared to go help Energy Warrior, when suddenly he felt something pierce his abdomen from behind. He could see one of the blades had clearly ran all the way through him and coughed up blood before being kicked off the boat and into the ocean by the kidnapper. As Kale sunk his electricty went out of control frying anything that neared him. His body was near unconscious at this point, but his charge was out of control - short circuiting.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Jenny looked around seeing that the choppers were taken down and Kale get stabbed and kicked off the boat. Jenny flew out of the water over to where Kale was but stayed out of the water as she glared at man screaming in anger as she shot a full powered energy blast at his head as she used the remaining energy she had left to make a small force field under her feet scooping up kale with it lifting him out of the water. Sh was panting and getting light headed as she slowly flew after the boat. Even if she couldn't stop them in time the boat was heading towards land where they could try and find a place to hide and rest until jenny could either fly them away at full strength or heal Kale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:04 pm

The final criminal was stuck by Energy Warrior's blast and had his hair and eyebrows singed off as he dropped to the floor.

Meanwhile, Kale was placed on the boat. He wasn't breathing. However, the child was fine.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Jenny placed Kale on the boat and would make sure the make was knocked out before Jenny looked to the boy. "We'll get you home in a moment okay? Just please take a seat and relax let me know if you see anyone coming." Jenny looked to Kale 'Damn hes not breathing... And i cant give him something to eat to heal him unless hes awake that and i dont have energy to heal him..' Jenny took off her jacket and wrapped it around Kale tieing it tightly around him and over his wound to slow the bleeding. 'Okay... maybe cpr could work... it can't be that hard.... could it?' She then tried to preform cpr on Kale based off of videos and movie scenes she has seen of others doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:18 pm

It didn't seem to work, and what's worse Jenny would feel a shock every time she tried to perform CPR. A light shock, as if she touched a doorknob, but in the end Kale coughed up a quart of seawater and began to breathe raspily.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Jenny tried to keep going baring the pain from the shocks until Kale coughed up the water. Jenny looked super tired as she handed him her laptop that was fully charged. "Give it to me when you're done but here I hope you can tap the batteries or something to heal your wound... She weakly walked over to the drivers seat of the boat that was still on and looked it over guessing how to make it go and luckily guessed right as she turned the boat around going back to the city clearly too focused on the mission to let herself pass out yet her hair and eyes brown now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Kale pulled out the battery pack and hesitated before drinking it of it's energy. It wasn't much, but enough to heal his wound. Kale rose up and walked over to Jenny. He lifted her up and sat her on top of him. Double lapping the seat, and helped her steer. He rested his chin on her shoulder and said nothing for a long time until finally he spoke. "I don't ever want to scare you like that again...And..I don't ever want you to leave my side again. Stay with me." Kale said, genuinely. He meant it.

He had missed Energy Warrior much during her departure and having her around, just having her near both en-flared and tempered his anger.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Jenny was having troubles staying away but luckily when Kale came over to her she refocused waking up a little. As he sat her on his lap she put her laptop back in its holder and she smiled softly as he helped her star making her more at ease since now there was a smaller chance of them crashing. Jenny Jested her eyes for a little while until Kale spoke. She blushed blinking but stayed silent as she looked down a bit but picked her head up. "Kale.. I missed you and living with you sounds great and all but last I heard you were living at the tower... I'm not a titan any more Kale and I'd rather not live in the tower when i'm not a titan.... I don't see myself rejoining the team kale and... I don't want to take you from the team they need you there and I cant be there." She said speaking in her southern accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:04 am

"But...Energy Warrior.." Kale said grasping her waist with his free hand. "I need you. The team needs you. Your city needs you." Kale said with anguish in his voice and heart. "You'd turn away from all of us? You'd turn away from me?" Kale said. He sounded hurt as he nuzzled her neck. Her scent was so enticing to him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:56 am

Jenny looked down she hated making him feel bad. "I'm not leaving you or the city, I'm still here, I'm still a hero and the team will be fine with out me it's not like I was the soul thing keeping the team together or anything. And i'm not turning my back from the team... besides the team didn't seem too heart broken about you suggesting that I fought one of my friends in order to stay on the team when I'd clearly lose...." Jenny was still clearly upset about that after all it's not like Kale ever said sorry to her for that but Jenny figured it was just because he didn't know better or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bus! (EW)   Run Away Bus! (EW) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bus! (EW)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: