Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Vote_lcapGreetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Voting_barGreetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Vote_lcapGreetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Voting_barGreetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Greetings Teen Titans!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am

Model Eleven nodded. "Certainly. I can provide you with a full history and system functions report. However, this full report will take about three hours, so I suggest the abridged version. I was made by anti-terror scientists in Russia, funded by an American corporation known as Luthorcorp. I was sent here in order to help humanity by joining the Titans. As for my ability, I am able to place my mind inside any computer and take full control of it. This body, for example, is one such computer. I can scan the internet for communication between your enemies, and take over their machines. If they are attempting to detonate a bomb, I can simply enter the detonator and deactivate it. Is that a sufficient explanation?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:08 am

"So, no technology is safe from you being able to crash? Or what limits do ya have? And why the hell is the government trying to get into the Titans' bussiness? If you are going to be a tell-all to the gov that's just not gonna work."

The little voice was saying to settle down, but right now there were too many questions to listen. A government computer in the Titans? She would deffinetly have to talk to Jay.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Zack wandered towards the kitchen. "Oi, I'm hungry. Do we have anything good? I'm bored, Rain... Can I go shoot something?" Zack dissipated around the corner, though he kept talking, and sounds of him shuffling through the refrigerator were clearly heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Model Eleven watched as Zack left the room. "Well, Rain. I am currently incapable of controlling alien technology. Futuristic technology is also beyond my capabilities, but it would only take me a minute or two of studying such technology to learn how to control it. I don't need to 'crash' machines, necessarily. I can control them in any way that's needed."

Evan thought about the follow-up questions. "Forgive me, I must have been ambiguous in my introduction. I am not the property of any government, American or otherwise. Nor am I owned by any corporation. A scientist named Dr. Hauge built me using Lurhorcorp facilities, but he did so off the clock. I was not a comissioned project. Dr. Hauge built me to be his son. I suppose you could say he was my father. Unfortunately, Dr. Hauge died last week. His final wish was for me to join the Teen Titans, and pursue a soul. It was his life goal to create a sentient machine."

Evan wondered if he was giving too much information. Oh well. "So you see, I am not working for the government in any way. I am a free agent."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 am

"You've got a bunch of dummies in the Training Room for ya; knock yourself out! And I'm about to make supper, so don't pigout on anything!"

Rain called to Zack, then turned and listened as Model Eleven started to talk. Another science experiment. Great. As long as he doesn't have mental issues about it I think it'll be fine. Maybe. Rain sighed and looked from Model Eleven to the wall Zack had disappeared around and into the kitchen.

"Well, um, like I've told Alex, I'll need to discuss it with my second-in-command and I need to see some examples of your abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm

"Very well, I am content to wait. As for my abilities, you have already witnessed my computer ghosting power. It sounds as though you are about to eat a meal, so my full demonstration can also wait until a later time for your convenience."

(OOC I'm in another thread taking place after this in which I am not yet a Titan. Maybe we could do a time skip in this thread in which Evan's membership fate is decided.)
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:42 pm

OOC: I really have absolutely no idea what has been going on in the forums lately, so I guess whatever. I think I'm gonna have Rain disappear into her room and Jay can come in; or foal can control Rain. That would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Teen Titans!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2