Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Greetings Teen Titans! Vote_lcapGreetings Teen Titans! Voting_barGreetings Teen Titans! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Greetings Teen Titans! Vote_lcapGreetings Teen Titans! Voting_barGreetings Teen Titans! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Greetings Teen Titans!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Greetings Teen Titans! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Model Eleven walked in the front door of Titans Tower carrying a giant black bag. The bag was as big as he was. His green eyes took in the room. Objective complete. He set down the large bag he had been carrying on his shoulder for twenty minutes. The package was heavier than he thought, and seemed to get heavier the longer he carried it. No matter, in a minute or two his strength would recover.

Now he had to introduce himself.

"Greetings Teen Titans!" Evan said. "I am Model Eleven, and I have been sent to join your team. My powers will assist you in your anti-terroristic efforts. I am an advanced anti-terror program with specialty in computer ghosting."

Last edited by darthlegolas on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Zack looked up from the couch. "That's the one main thing among several other not main things I've always wondered about these towers. Why is it that everyone and their grandmothers can just waltz in? Myself included. These towers are just way too easy to break into..." He stood up and walked over, looking at Model Eleven with an eerie grin. He was of average height and decent build, and wore combat boots, ragged jeans, and an open brown leather jacket over the tattered and bloody remains of what used to be a plain white tee shirt, which was riddled with slashes and what looked like bullet holes. Oh his back was a Famas, though it hung without any visible means of support. Zack held out his hand, running the other through his dark brown hair, which was slicked back against his skull. His hazel eyes narrowed, but his eerie grin only widened. "And how exactly would you be of any use to us, Mod?"

Ooc: I remember reading that magnets disorient you? Feel free to act it out any way you wish, but Zack is capable of creating magnetic fields using himself as the generator. It's almost always in use as that's how he keeps his weapons and ammo attached to his body, though he's done it so long he no longer had to concentrate to hold them in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 am

Model Eleven recognized the guesture as a means of greeting in various cultures. After a quick google search lasting 1/100th of a second, Evan learned that in this country, it was polite to firmly grasp the offered hand and gently shake it up and down.

Holding out his own hand, Evan embrased Zack's hand and smiled.

"I am pleased to meet yyyyyyyyyyyoooouuu." Evan's speakers squeeled with feedback, then stopped making noize altogether. His hand felt cold.

Error, Evan thought. Repair speakers. Increase temperature in hand.

Neither command was executed. What was going on? Why were his commands not following through? Was it a hardware error?

Warning! Terrorist detected. Evan accessed the warning. The terrorist was the man in front of him. Funny, he didn't seem like a terrorist at the first scan. But he had a gun on his back. Gun on back=terrorist. Evan didn't remember that equation, but his operating system wouldn't lie to him, would it?

Pulling away from the terrorist, Evan pulled out his taser and aimed it at the location of the human heart. He pulled the trigger and the taser launched an electrofied needle.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 am

As Model Eleven grabbed Zack's hand, it was obvious that he wasn't normal. He had skin like everyone else, but there was something far harder than muscle or bone and composed of what felt like interlocking horizontal plates just beneath. The twin barbs landed on his chest, sinking into his skin, but stopping far sooner than they should have with a small clink Zack had time to get out an exasperated "Shi-" before the electricity hit him. A normal human would have dropped, stunned. Zack seemed to light up like Christmas, convulsing as the electricity was amplified ten fold what it should have been and carried all throughout his body instead of just the area between the barbs. Instinctively, Zack used his ability to launch the barbs, and everything else metal and in front of him, away as he staggered back. Strangely, his grin remained plastered across his face despite his pain and irritation. He struggled to bring his hand up behind his back, forcing his will into magnetically moving his arm and to magnetically lock his legs and torso in place as his muscles were of no use to him until they stopped spazing. He slowly managed to pull out a Glock from the back of his belt, inching it up in a two handed grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Evan realized that his taser was not effective against the terrorist. The next course of action was to disarm the target. The file on disarming did not load...strange. He tried again to load the file, and he was rewarded with a file on making scrambled eggs. Obviously, his system was not working properly. Did he have a virus? A quick scan later revealed that virus=2 pounds butter. This equation did not make any sense to Evan. Could it be that even his anti-virus code had been affected? affraid
His body was obviously suffering from some sort of virus infestation. He needed a new body so that he could fix this one.
Locating...Yes, of course.
He began transfering his main program to the spare body he had been carrying in the giant black bag. He noticed faintly that the terrorist was now aiming a gun at him.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:25 pm

"What in the sam hell is this?"

Rain came half sprinting from the hallway in her usual holy black skinny jeans, barefoot, and a black t-shirt with a white bunny saying something about sarcasim being the answer to a stupid question. The high frequency alarm in her bedroom was still ringing in her ears. Quickly scanning the situation: Zack holding a gun to what seemed a lifeless robot while another human looking thing stood in a black bag.

"Who, guys, settle down. I don't think there's anything to fight over. Zack, put away the gun; what have I said about that? And are you bleeding?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Evan was now in his new body. He didn't know if his previous body had been shot or not. Hopefully, the physical damage the old body had taken would be easy to repair. He only had 15 bodies, so he had to take good care of them.

Upon entering the new body, which was in the giant black bag, Evan realized he had not put a zipper on the inside of the bag. Fortunately, the body had already been standing when he'd entered it. Trying to get out of the bag was proving difficult. He tried clawing at the inside of the zipper, but it didn't budge. He tried pushing his hands to the outside of the bag and ripping it open, but he wasn't strong enough and the bag was too tight.

He heard a voice in the room. "Who, guys, settle down. I don't think there's anything to fight over. Zack, put away the gun; what have I said about that? And are you bleeding?"

Thats right, he was here to join the Teen Titans. Why had he been fighting a few seconds earlier? Oh well, the unknown error was no longer present. He had been talking to a Teen Titan when...

Oh no. That wasn't a terrorist, it was a hero. How could Evan have made such a silly mistake? He remembered detecting some magnetic waves earlier. The Titan he had been speaking to had a gun on his back, with no weapon strap. Perhaps the Titan had some sort of magnetic power. The Titans were supposed to have powers, afterall.

Magnets were bad. They caused errors and confusion. Evan would have to find someway to protect himself from magnetism, or else he'd continuously attempt to eliminate that Titan.

He couldn't get out of the bag on his own. "Hello," Evan said through the fabric. "I am Model Eleven. I have come here to join the Teen Titans. I appear to be experiencing some technical difficulty. Could someone let me out of this bag?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:16 pm

"Um... are you...?"

Rain walked cautiously towards the bag, from where the voice had seemed as to come from. She wasn't sure whether it would be wise to open the bag, so she stopped a foot from the black material and waited for the response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

This bag wasn't going to open.

Oh well, it was just a visual impairment. Evan had to make a good impression, so he couldn't worry about little things like being stuck in a bag.

"I am a free-roaming anti-terrorist program. I specialize in traveling the internet and ghosting into machines being operated by terrorists in order to render their technology useless. In common terms, I can put my mind inside machines and take them over."

Evan processed for a second. He remembered that humans didn't have perfect memory like him. They sometimes had to hear information more than once in order to understand. "Allow me to show you."

Evan locked the legs of his body so that it wouldn't topple. He then ghosted his program out of his body and into the nearest computer: Titans Tower. He spoke into the entryway room through the building's speaker system.

"As you can see, I am able to infiltrate machines and take full control of them." The Tower's cameras allowed him to see the two people now in the room. There was the Titan who held the gun. "I apologize for my violent behavior, gunman. It seems that your magnetic powers cause me to...go crazy. Don't worry, I should be okay as long as my concious mind stays at least ten feet away from you. Your power doesn't grow more powerful ever, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 pm

ooc: Oi, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been able to actually sit and reply to all of the things I need to in a while.

Zack's muscles slowly stopped convulsing. Rain ran past him, and he heard her say something, followed by another voice, but hadn't been able to understand any of it. His head slowly cleared as the electric charge left his body. "Little wretch tazed me!" Zack was furious, and leveled his pistol, though he hesitated, looking between Rain and the now motionless newcomer. His perpetual grin was a strained grimace at the moment, though the longer he paused and thought about the situation, the less tense he seemed to become. He had been specifically told multiple times not to use his weapons, to find alternatives. Yet here he was, on the verge of blowing someone's head off. He still wasn't used to not having that option, and forgot from time to time, especially in situations where he didn't have time to think. He realized someone was speaking to him after a long moment. He looked around. "A voice? in the sky? How strange. Maybe my crazy finally infected this place. Or I died. Or they found a way to leave my head. But there's just the one voice, so that can't be, can it?" He paused for a long moment, placing his pistol on the back of his belt. "Aha! I got it!" Zack snapped his fingers, pointing at a random point above him. "You're the narrator, and you've come to give me a meaningless and long quest! Do I have to save some idiot what got themself captured? Some sort of princess in a tower? What about a dungeon? Will I need to spend hours trading random items to people for other items to trade to other people in a long trading train that has nothing to do with anything until it finally ends with me getting some random and most likely pointless reward?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 pm

If Evan had a brain, it would have hurt. As it was, the massive numbers of errors running through his programming was giving him intense pain. The answer the Titan had provided him with did not seem to answer his question in any way...or even make sense. This was his biggest pet peeve: irrational behavior.

The intense agony raging through him caused the lights in the room to flash off and on a few times.

"Please cease your irrational actions. I...dislike such behavior. All I want to do is join the Teen Titans. Why are you humans finding this difficult to process?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm

"Dude, I'm sorry, but if you are such a super computer, you should realize that humans don't analyze everything and give 'yes' or 'no' answers. And if you're gonna join, you might as well get used to it, cause with Jay and Zack especially, you'll never get exactly what you want."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Zack looked around, as if searching for the source of the voice. "But that was a logical conclusion! I'm either stuck in some sort of story, and you're the narrator, or I'm stuck in real life, and I've just met the narrator of real life!" Zack's grin widened, and he closed his eyes, puffing out his chest. He was obviously proud of his conclusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Model Eleven considered the two differeing messages: Zack was illogical vs Zack was logical.
The female did say that he would have to accept 'it.' It obviously referred to Zack's illogical nature. Therefore, Evan had to recognize Zack's illogical statements as logical.

"It must be as you say, Zack. I am indeed the narrator of real life. I apologize for my previous error.I will now return to my original body, if that is acceptable."

Transfering himself into the first body, which was relatively unharmed, Evan made sure to quickly step away from Zack. "At this distance, your magnetism does not seem to affect me. I will just have to make sure to stay away from you. Like I said, I am here to join the Teen Titans. I will accept the code-name of Narrator if you truely wish it, Zack."

Evan turned to the female Titan. "Your name is still unknown to me, but I owe you graditude for ending our fight."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Rain nodded.

"Well, the name's Rain. I'm the leader of the Titans Central. And about this joining thing, I don't know how I feel about some sort of over-seas, proto-type, computer guy coming in and messing with the equipment. I'll need your background, and good detail about your, um, ability."

Not sure why, Rain had a bit of a weird feeling about the guy. Maybe it was because of the way he just came into her home without really knocking, or the fact that he was a computer know-it-all thing that didn't really seem how to work with people like Zack. To not be able to cope with "illogical" things, he just wouldn't fit in with the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Teen Titans!   Greetings Teen Titans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Teen Titans!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next