Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Voting_barTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Voting_barTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Metamorphi walked out at that moment, he smiled at Bow but did not at the girl with wings he didn't know, the two would have an encounter at a later point but that was a story for another day. He brushed imaginary dirt off of his body I was gonna wait until one of you had defeated the other before I joined the fray, but since you're going to postpone the match while looking for me I might as well come out of hiding, I don't want to be a nuisance he smiled again So let's get this party started! he then put on a fighting stance and waited for someone to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Bow blinked, absolutely shocked at Meta's arrival. It didn't take her two seconds before she walked over to him with a lovely smile, that turned into a growl a split second before hitting him with her right fist, slamming into his cheek with all her might. "Are you kidding me!? We have been kicking each other's butt and you've been watching this whole time!? I can't believe I actually worried about you!!" But, as soon as she said that, Bow hugged him lovingly. "Now that you're caught up, we can begin!" *giggle* She jumped up into the air only a couple feet up and winced again. That leg was really bothering her...
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Gilda smiled. He wouldn't be sitting the rest of this out. She too rose into the air, but not very hi. She wanted room to climb if she needed it. She also didn't show any pain, so far nothing was absolutely agonizing, but that might just be because she was quite used to injuries.

"Try and hug me and you're dead by the way." Gilda said with a smile. This girl seemed overly friendly. She might be able to use that later. She got into her own fighting position. Mace tightly clenched in her hands she went for Meta but then took a sharp turn and swung at Bow's waist "Made ya look!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Metamorphi smiled and stepped forward, maybe to hug her or something, but then her fist hit his cheek, it didn't hurt too much, she wasn't much of a fighter it seemed, but her intention hit much harder than fists ever could, especially Bow's fists I'm sorry for worrying you, Bow, and you... whatever your name is he saw Gilda come at him and he jumped back, but she went for Bow instead Look out!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Bow smiled and giggled at Gilda's comment and nodded. "Yes ma'am! No hugs! Got it." She then watched as the woman went for Meta, apparently, and went wide eyed in fear, gasping as she could only watch. But then the girl changed direction and Bow barely had any time to react. She pushed back in the air as fast as the wind would take her, but the mace's spikes scraped across her stomach and caused many gashes, some deeper than others, across her abs.

The pink haired girl coughed as she doubled over in pain. "...I-I need to train more..." But she wasn't giving up any time soon. However, she was out for a minute as she gasped for air. Hoping to just watch the two others duke it after for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 pm

"No kidding!" Gilda said, smiling. She loved the feeling of being superior and after that last hit she was feeling pretty dang superior! "You should try not being so airheaded. Pay attention to your enemy!" Gilda usually wasn't much of a teacher, but she would take any chance to ridicule anyone.

She then turned to Meta, keeping an ear on Bow. "You're up next. Come at me!" she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Metamorphi saw Gilda turning at him and went into a fighting stance, he then broke into a run towards her and when he was close to her he back-flipped into the air and he stuck his leg out, turning into steel and bringing his leg down in a powerful axe kick.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:32 am

Bow took this opportunity to rest for just a moment, catching her breath as the other two duked it out for a while. She watched as Meta transformed into steel and went a little wide eyed. How was she supposed to deal with that? How could she possible hope to win against the both of them? She was already in the worst condition out of the three, but she wouldn't give up that easily.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:51 am

((sorry, never saw bow post.))
Gilda smiled as the boy turned into steel, sending a kick down at her. She could handle steel! As he threw a kick down at her Gilda swung her mace up, stopping the kick dead in it's tracks. "Try again!" Gilda said, leaping into the air and using her wings to let her spin into a powerful roundhouse kick, aimed at his chest. He was heavy, probably wouldn't move him much, but it was still a hit.

"You'll have to use more than a single hit to bring me down kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Metamorphi tried to avoid the roundhouse kick that was sent his way, but despite his efforts he was struck in the chest. It didn't really hurt at all though, but it pushed him back a whopping distance of a couple of inches! He pulled back his fist, transformed his body into paper and threw a punch forward, turning back into steel at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:15 pm

OOC: Well since I'm back, and the last post in this was three months ago, Harpy, Metamorphi, and Rainbow all tie for the title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2