Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Vote_lcapTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Voting_barTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Vote_lcapTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Voting_barTWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Empty
PostSubject: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 am

Setting: The contestants were transported to a castle, grand. The colors inside the castle were blue and purple, and there were endless hallways and corridors and stairwells to access. All of the walls, ceilings, and floors are collapsible, provided the contestant has the strength required to break them.

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Castle_Pandaemonium

First Blood: Rainbow
Second Blood (Yeah, that's a thing, shut up): Harpy
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Bow had just been about to reply to Pix when she found herself isolated in a room that she was unfamiliar with. She pouted and crossed her arms, "This must be the last round... I-I wonder who I'll be up against... And where they are..." She bit her lip as she exited the room, finding herself still alone at the end of a long hallway.

Her mind started to race as she slowly made her way down the hall and she was actually getting scared. It was bad enough knowing that she didn't belong in this tournament. How she stayed up until this point still eluded her. But the fact that her opponent could sneak up from anywhere at anytime terrified her. And who would it be? The last she knew, Gilda, Kyte, Meta, and Seven were the others in the last round. Who had won each of their battles? She didn't know which she wanted it to be. At least if it were Meta then she could possibly talk her way out of it some, or at least tell him sorry afterwards.

She sighed and shook her head. A resolution forming in her mind. "No. I'm here now and I want to win. They won't suffer any in life consequences from anything I do to them, so I won't hold back... I can't hold back any longer... It's time to see what I can do... To test the limits and break through... No right, no wrong, no rules for me..." Her face brightened and she lit her hands on fire, standing up tall and proud. "I'm free!!"

She walked down the hallway now with a passion in her eyes, ready to see who it was she would be up against. Her demeanor was different from before. There was nothing holding her back here so she could be however deadly she wanted. There was no risk and that meant no one would actually get hurt. It was a perfect opportunity for her and she would take it here and now.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:06 am

Gilda looked around. This room was different from her other arenas. Hopefully this would be more fun than her past fight. She could barely remember it! She would make this a battle to remember though. She spread her wings and flapped into the air, powerfully. She then did a quick circle to get her bearings and yelled out "I am ready! Come and try to defeat me!" key word being try.

She wasn't planning on losing after coming all this way. She had to win! She was the world's strongest.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Metamorphi walked along the arena, he couldn't find his opponents anywhere, he needed to be cautious, they could be sneaking up on him right now and he'd never know. They weren't just going to fly around like a jackass and yell- I am ready! Come and try to defeat me! Meta shrugged Well I was gonna say come and get me but that works too. He ducked behind a column and waited for Bow to start the fight
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 am

Bow heard the call of battle from Gilda and grinned, not an ounce of fear in her eyes. She levitated for a moment and then soared, following the sound of her voice until the were in the air together in the same room. Her smile was bright, as was the aura around her at the moment. "Hello, Harpy! It seems were two of the three here!" *giggle* Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. "Let's make this fight interesting, shall we?"

Not even a second later, there was a fireball headed straight at Harpy's face. Bow was testing to see just how quick her reactions were, and also how powerful her own attacks could be on the spot.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 am

((My bad, didn't see this. Busy week, but if I'm not disqualified.))

"Interesting is one way to put it." Gilda wondered how this girl knew her. Gilda had been the last one in the past few fights so she didn't know that you could watch other fighters. She decided to push past it, whether or not Bow answered. She quickly dove down as the fire ball came careening towards her. It was hot, but Gilda cleared it pretty well and avoided any burns.

She then pushed towards Bow and swung around in a circle once she was fifteen feet away. Her arc made her end up flying towards bow's left shoulder. Instead of using her mace she opted to go for a simple punch to the face. "How's this for interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:01 pm

(OOC: It's short, I know, kill me)
Metamorphi would enter the fight, but since he cannot fly all he can do is root for Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:45 pm

"Eep!" Bow quickly ducked out of the way by practically falling out of the sky, but as soon as her foot touched the ground, she leaped back up and giggled. "Super fun!" She tried to think of what she had learned from watching her fight with Yang but soon realized, she hadn't paid any attention to that. She had been too busy trying to make friends.

A sigh escaped her lips and then a smile replaced itself on her face. Her fists began to glow with fire and she tried to think of a plan. It seemed that her opponent was skilled in combat of, well, all kinds. That was a problem for Bow and she knew it, but it wouldn't discourage her. She would just have to keep every advantage she could think of. Biting her lip she formed an idea and smirked. Without any hesitation or sign of it happening before hand, she launched ten fire balls in quick succession. The first two aimed at her wings, third at her face, fourth at her stomach, fifth at her feet, sixth was just right of her right hip, seventh left of her left hip, the last three were a bit random. Bow would then fly up into the air as soon as the tenth was launched.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Gilda grimaced as she missed. The girl was a decent flier, but Gilda was confident she could get a hit in within a few more tries if she made sure to stay careful. She didn't want to take a direct hit from one of those things.

Speaking of those things, more were coming. She avoided the first few easily enough but was soon caught up by the sheer number of them. One hit her leg, searing it with heat. Another scraped one of her wings, throwing her off and forcing her to land. "You'll pay for that!" Gilda said before pulling out her knife and dashing at Bow to stop her from taking off! Before stabbing at the girl's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Metamorphi sat down, he wasn't going anywhere after all, he decided he would wait until someone had been knocked out and he would then attack the winner while they were tired, it wasn't an honourable mean of victory, but honour is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Bow went wide eyed as the woman dashed at her with the knife. She was already in the motion of jumping up, but was too slow and got caught in the thigh instead, causing her to scream out. Rain wasn't used to physical pain as much and it made her gasp for air as she stared down at Gilda from the air. She gritted her teeth and growled as she tried sending a kick to the girl's face while igniting her foot with fire as she did so. "I won't give up!!"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:46 am

Gilda's eyes widened as Bow kicked at her face. She decided that right now was probably a good time to disengage and figure something else out. She couldn't keep taking fiery hits. She needed her wings to fly well, so she couldn't block the shots without getting hurt. Gilda flew back as the kick came in and flew around a pillar to get a moment's rest.

"You're tougher than you look, pink hair." Gilda shouted out snarkily. "But isn't there supposed to be one more person in this fight?" she hoped that would by her a few moments to recollect herself. Bow had put on surprising pressure. Gilda wished there was a way to demoralize the girl, but this was pretty much a game, there was no real way to make it seem important enough to lose morale, after all, this was all about winning...well sorta. For Gilda, it wasn't about winning, it was about not losing A.K.A making everyone else lose. She wouldn't be satisfied until she had proved her superiority, and then some.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Metamorphi yawned and leaned against a pillar, if he'd known he was going to do the whole 'let them duke it out then take on the survivor' strategy he'd bring something to help him relieve the boredom while he waits. He could have brought a DS or a paddle ball, or he could have played Angry Birds on his phone. He sighed and waited for a few seconds, then got down on all fours and stared doing push ups.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Bow blinked when she reminded her that there was supposed to be someone else. The pink haired girl floated to the ground and winced as she put her foot down from the leg that got stabbed. Her head twisted around to look for their third participant. "Yeah... Meta is supposed to be here too... I wonder if he got lost or something..." Her attention was now on worrying about her former teammate. Well, sort of, she guessed he technically never did actually join the team, but still! That had no bearing on her care for him.

Now would be Gilda's opportunity. Bow wasn't experienced in fighting and didn't think anything of it as she turned her back to Harpy, looking for Meta and praying he was alright. "D-do you think we should go look for him? He could be lost and just traveling aimlessly down the halls! Who knows how big this place really is! Maybe we were lucky that we found each other! I'm scared for him..."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Gilda could have taken the moment to kill Bow right off. Her mace slamming against the head of the girl and scattering it's contents over the walls and floors or maybe into the girl's side, breaking her arm and ribs, pulverizing her insides and watch Bow spit up blood as she felt her crushed heart give out.

Gilda decided not to though. She was above beating some short girl while her back was turned, especially when there was a third opponent around. She didn't recognize the name. She didn't know his powers. Maybe she would need Bow to beat him. "Sure, let's find him." Gilda said with a smile. "Truce until then?" she continued, walking out around the pillar separating them and towards Bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!   TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWS Season One Wrap-up! Free for All!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next