Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDaddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barDaddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDaddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barDaddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Daddy? (Kyte)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy? (Kyte)   Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:12 am

Rico asked more questions, which was good and all, considering Kyte had told her to. She asked what he liked, what he hated, and what he feared. She paused for a moment, and then reciprocated by answering her own questions, saying she liked guns, which actually surprised Kyte a bit, his eyes widening. He wondered if she only had an admiration for them from afar, but she said she liked the smell of a gun after it fired. So she had personal experience with them.

Kyte was honestly shocked. A child at the age of ten, knowing how to use a gun and having fired it? He supposed she was his daughter, after all.

She said she hated being different from everyone else because it was difficult for her to make friends, and Kyte felt a twinge of guilt. How could he have not known about her until now?

Finally, she said she was afraid that he had disappeared in the Vanishing, and that she feared that she lost him before she even got to meet him.

Ah, that's right, the phenomenon in which very integral people in this world vanished without a trace, and were never found.

He smiled at her.

"I have to admit, Rico, I'm a bit apprehensive about you being so close to a gun. But that's no longer something I can moderate, so I'd even be willing to get you one to own. But you must be responsible."

"I must also admit the reason I did not vanish was because I was in Hell. An angel caught up to me and was able to toss me in with some assistance."

He then took a moment to answer her questions.

"I like...well, I like pizza. I like the finer, albeit older arts, and I believe utmost in honor and chivalry. I don't like liars, arrogant people, and people that waste their lives on trivial things."

"Finally...well, if I may be so bold, Rico, I don't fear anything. Not even angels. I guess you could technically say I'm afraid of leaving this earth again, but I'd get back, eventually. Though...I suppose you couldn't wait a few years in such an event."

He smiled brightly, looking at Rico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daddy? (Kyte)   Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Kyte wasn't too excited that she was so fond of guns, but he said there was nothing he could really do about it now. He even offered to buy her one. Rico hesitated. If Kyte bought her a gun, she would be really, really happy. She would cherish such a weapon.

But she also didn't want to be a burden. Technically, she already had a gun, stolen, but she had a feeling that the old man wouldn't care. "I already have one," she said, reaching into a girly pink purse (also stolen) and revealing the pistol inside. Of course, if Kyte still chose to buy her a gun anyway, one from him, she would be overwhelmed with happiness. She hoped that he would decide to do that, but she wouldn't ask.

Rico listened to what Kyte liked and disliked. He said that he didn't fear anything, and that surprised her. Was he really that strong? Rico thought back to the very powerful magical aura she had felt earlier. Wouldn't he fear that being?

"What about spiders?" She asked. It was hard to believe that somebody would have no fear. "Snakes, poison, or getting tortured really bad. Don't any of those things scare you? And please don't go away again. I don't have anyone else in the world but you. I don't want to lose you, Dad."

The door opened, and a man walked in. He wore a trench coat, and a fedora covered his face in deep shadow. He walked up to the table where Kyte and Rico were sitting. The man gave off no energy of any form. It was like he wasn't even there. The man stared at Rico for a moment. "This isn't her," the Hat said. Without any explanation, he turned to leave.

Rico was certainly scared of the man. She had almost pulled out her gun and shot him the moment he had walked up to them, but she had restrained herself. It seemed that she had made the right choice. Now the man was leaving them alone. She exhaled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Daddy? (Kyte)   Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Upon his offer to buy her a gun himself, she hesitated, but said that she already had one, gesturing into a pink purse and showing him the weapon.

"Ah, I see. Well, still, if you want me to buy you one, I'll be happy to."

Rico asked if he were afraid of spiders, or snakes, or poison, or getting tortured. She also asked him not to go away again, because she had nobody else to turn to, and she didn't want to lose him. He smiled.

"I doubt there's any spider I couldn't crush under my heel. Spiders are very useful to a home, and get rid of other pesky insects. Not to mention a spider isn't very likely to just attack you out of the blue, though there are a few exceptions."

"Snakes are much the same. Killing one would be fairly easy, but generally they wouldn't try to kill you unless provoked."

"As for getting tortured, I'm very used to it, Rico. I have spent very long periods of time in Hell, and they are well educated in the world of pain. I don't find pain any more preferable, but being afraid of it is a bit of a stretch."

"Finally, Rico, I promise you that you aren't going to lose me. I certainly don't want to lose you, and I don't plan on doing either."

While they were talking, a man came in and looked at Rico, before saying "It wasn't her," and turning to leave.

"Excuse me, sir, but who are you looking for? Perhaps I've seen your quarry."

Why would he be looking for children? If the Hat didn't respond, Kyte wouldn't make an effort to persist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daddy? (Kyte)   Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:52 am

Kyte said that he would be happy to buy Rico a gun, even though she already had one. Rico smiled and looked him in the eyes, blushing a little bit out of excitement. "I'd like that."

Kyte maintained that he wasn't afraid of anything. Rico wasn't sure if she quite believed him. He had a bunch of logical reasons why he wasn't afraid of spiders, snakes, and other things. All those reasons made sense, and Rico already knew those things, but that didn't remove her fear. When you opened up a closet door and found a spider hanging in front of your face, you didn't think of rational things. Rico, if nobody else, usually thought 'aaaaaah, a spider!'

Maybe she would have to try to spook her dad, to test his fearlessness.

Rico stayed quiet as Kyte spoke to the Hat. The Hat froze, but didn't turn around. His face still covered in shadow, he spoke through his upraised collar. "Perhaps you have. You are no mortal. I seek Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, a Lord of Chaos. I am hunting her, that I might slay her."

There was that name again. Did this Jemmy person really look that much like Rico? It concerned here. Apparently, Jemmy was a bad person. Both Kyte and the Hat seemed violently opposed to her existence. Rico hoped that nobody else was looking for Jemmy. She didn't want to be hunted by accident.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Daddy? (Kyte)   Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:17 am

Kyte regarded the Hat warily as he acknowledged that Kyte wasn't a mortal. Kyte didn't even know this person and he seemed to know what he was. Perhaps there were still orders and organizations that had tabs on him. Funny how all of the roaches stay in the woodwork even when you've been beating on it for a while.

He asked where Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade was, saying that he was hunting her in hopes to slay her.

Kyte frowned when addressed with the name.

"No. I have not heard anything about her for a few centuries. If I had, I would go kill her myself. But I wish you luck on your endeavor."

Kyte got up.

"Rico, we're leaving. Luckily enough, I have a guest room already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy? (Kyte)   Daddy? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy? (Kyte)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2