Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom

Go down 
+3
Krious
foalfire
Wings Of Pink
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 am

( https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/the-residential-district-f24/emblem-s-burned-down-apartment-t396.htm for those who want to read everything that was discovered )

''Well, you're very close. After Krious and Shadow had succesfully searched through Emblem's personal belongings..or what was left of it, we found out the the Ice Age was actually caused by a shard of this meteor.''

Apache looked into the fire for a second before sighing deeply.

''If that meteor hits, the planet will be eradicated. There's no record to why, but if it hits, we're done for. To answer your question, The God Destroyer can be summoned, but it needs to be lured with bait as well. The information that was given to us says that magical warfare lures it, but I assume the meteor makes no difference between metahuman gifts and magic. Maelstrom provoked us into attacking her. She could have done far more damage, but wit hevery action, she only tried to get us to attack her. Conjuring up a Maelstrom that possibly threathened a few lives was her opening. We'd not only save the townfolk, we'd also search for her with our gifts. In retaliation, we had helped her lure the meteor that this Emblem had summoned. That is, if he still is Emblem...I have reason to believe he is not.''

Apache's solemn tone rang through the air as the wood crisped from the fires. Wolf barked and Apache bent his head in reply. The Wolf seemed to inspect the wound and licked it clean, preventing it from becoming worse. He felt somewhat lucky that those few drops of water hadn't killed him, but it was a bitter luck. Their time was limited, even if the meteor was still far off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Some of the other Titans would squabble about in panic and talk about what would happen if they could not stop the meteor, while JaK spoke up to the two.

"Ok, that's a nice story and all, but what are we gonna do about it? I mean, if we fight this Emblem guy or his psychotic opposite element wife were just luring the meteor closer correct. So I'm still wondering...How do we stop him...Or them?"

Sage would fold his arms, seriously hoping that they had a solution or some kind of plan. This wasn't cool at all, Sage liked breathing and he wanted to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:47 am

''That's the thing. I theorize Emblem had set it up this way. This Maelstrom wasn't his wife, she just looked like her. She was a demon, her spiritual energy made that very clear. I have no answer as what to do. Maybe we should find him and fight him, and finish it before the meteor gets here. Kill the summoner, stop the meteor. But it can't be so simple.''

Apache looked at JaK with his face. His face painted expression looked menacing in the light and shadows of the bonfire.

''I think we need to research. Even if there's nothing on the meteor, there's bound to be something somewhere that can help us. So far, a Book of Knowledge and an ancient Egyptian tablet have given us all we know as of now. When I'm back to primo condition, I will take this another way. Emblem's wife, or wife-to-be, was one of the tribe that had given him his powers. Sort of. In the past, they had created a bundle of energy, called the Infinimagus Initiative, that would absorb some of his owners powers after death and pass on. It is clear that this massive power is now in the hands of this blazing maniac. Maybe she can tell us about the real Emblem, and how to stop all of this....''

Apache scratched his Wolf's chin as it layed his head on Apache's lap. Hawk landed on his shoulder, looking more serious then ever, and inspected the wound. It made a little noise.

''As Hawk was saying, I'm not able to do some ritual now. If I do, the wound will surely open up again. However, maybe Jump has some ancient libraries on these demons in front of us. I do not believe we can simply locate the threat and deal with it. This is a 20000 year old plan, started during the Ice Age. If we find this entity, he's bound to have multiple tricks up his sleeve.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 pm

JaK would scratch his head and then face-palm, for not having this thought enter his mind sooner.

"HEY, ancient library and stone tablet? Just a few days ago, me, Zack & Rain fought this demi-god named Nazar and during the battle, the tile flooring broke and we all fell under the library into an ancient room. Sadly for Nazar the specific book or whatever it was had already been taken when we got there, but there was other stuff there too. Maybe even things that could have some info on this doomsday idea you're talking about...Except when we left the police were coming, so I'm sure they cleaned the place out and patched up the hole in the floor. I suspect they probably either took all the ancient artifacts to the museum or either STAR Labs in Gotham City; maybe even one here if there is a STAR Labs In Jump City. Sorry, I don't know the entire city layout yet."
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Apache nodded. they could use everything. Every detail, everyway to combat this threat.

''When I am healed, I will see if I can channel Emblem's lost one. If anyone knew the tribesman before he came to Jump, it would be her. Regrettably, I think there's no data on the God Destroyer. However, if there is any on Demons, I'd welcome it. And then, we prepare. Emblem needs to be found, and the summoning should be stopped. I think it is best if we send you our analyzed data. Retelling all a talking book has told us will take hours. However regarding Emblem...If stopping him means death to his physical existence, alas..so be it.''

Apache paused. Most of them here might not know Emblem for his heroics, his old deeds, his legend in Jump City. It was harsh punishment though, if it turned out he wasn't behind it all. His corporeal form was used in any case. Then, a thought occured to him, and the fires showed the surprise on his face.

''Acid Rain had talked to a young Jamaican adult about Emblem. She had told me once, when she was in the Forest. Maybe he knows something more. If anything, he knows this Jump City's Pyromancer. It seems Emblem's trail of life is full with questions, and if we can answer those, we might find something. Does anyone know who Rain had talked to?''

As he mentioned Bob, some Titans looked at each other. There were enough leads and roads, they just had to be taken.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 pm

So who wants to make a trip to Star labs?

Psychosis looks around the group of superpowered people, looking for who would go with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 pm

"Good Idea Will, you go do that and I'll take someone to go talk to this dreadlock guy Apache is talking about. I think I've seen him walking around Central Park before, when I was watching people on top of the tower. Though, I can't be sure."

As JaK said this, he looked around wondering if anybody wanted to come with him as well to check this guy out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm

'I know him,' Shadow said, stepping forward. She had met Bob by chance in the park, though she certainly hadn't been there for fun. She did know, however, that the Jamaican had information on Emblem. What she didn't know was how willing he would be to share it if it meant they would have to kill the Pyromancer.

He would have to give it to us, she assured herself. What would he rather - Emblem dying or the world ending?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

"Good, then if no one has any objections, I say we get a move on this lead ASAP. Unless more people feel like tagging a long as well?"

OT: This'll have to wait until Emmy comes back of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 pm

OT: Since EMmy's back lets resume or should we just automatically link to a thread with Bob?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7