Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom

Go down 
+3
Krious
foalfire
Wings Of Pink
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Suddenly a large mineral rock would come flying down next to Apache and soon after that another large boulder. The third being lifted up out of the lake itself and landing near the other two, but as they fall they did so in such a fashin that they block off Apache and Zack; while still leaving openings in between the stones to to fire his arrows. The culprit of this make shift wall was Karrmy using her power of telepathy. Who had been commanded by JaK to lift the stones up out of the lake and use them to protect Zack and Apache from other incoming attacks from Malestrom. The two Titan's East then joining Zack, Jay and Apache behind the granite fort they'd just constructed.

"Thought, grouping together might be a bit better than having her attacking us individually. I mean that is the old catch phrase right? Titans Together."

Sage had done some reading on the first team and found the first leader Robin would contantly call out that battle cry just before combat. Now with some shielding to protect them, Malestrom would have to focus more fire on the group. Thus, gving the other Silver's and Will a better chance.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm

(OOC: Thanks Emblem for the help! I needed something here!)

Apache had shuffled away from the defensice perimeter that was set up. It was a good intention, but it did not suit him.

''A good wolf shields his cubs, but it does not protect them from all harms. I am no Titan. My kin is already fighting, I will not stand idle.''

Apache's Hawk materialised and sat on Apache's shoulder, looking as stern as ever. With a small whisper, the bird set off, but it seemed to glow with energy, and Apache was channeling. Stil lable to move with those birght blue eyes yet he didn't seem to be all at home. Wolf materialised and stood in front, guarding his spiritual equal. Apache slowly charged up the etheral bow again, but this time, it seemed way thicker then usual.

''One shot. It's your window Hawk..and it closes fast.''

Apache drew an arrow from his etheral bow, but it was as thick as a tree branch, surely ten times as bulky as a normal arrow, and multiplied in power. Closing one eye, Apache aimed straight for Maelstrom. Hawk seemed to fly higher and higher. When he released it, the arrow shot forward with an immense speed, cutting through the air with a whisping trail of wind left behind. The arrow shot straight past Krious' ear, as if he intentionally ducked the arrow, possibly due to some foresight, and before she knew what was going on, the watery orb of Maelstrom was pierced. The arrow got stuck in the middle, but the orb had been punctured. Maelstorm was fighting to keep the arrow at bay with her superb control over water, but as she did so, Hawk dove down, and equally charged with blue energy, went through what was left of the orb, and zoomed straight THROUGH Maelstorm.

Oddly enough, Maelstorm wasn't hurt as much as you'd think, but with the speed of The Flash, Hawk zoomed back to Apache. It sat on his shoulder again, and Apache zoomed in again. Wolf barked as he stood up.

''Stop fighting her! Do not be provoked!'' Apache shouted, shocked by what he had just discovered.

a wet and dripping Hawk and Wolf dematerialised, but the water stayed behind, floating in the air. Maelstrom had pointed out to Apache, and the water was still there. It seemed to become ice. Apache looked for his tomahawk only to see it laying on the ground. He had tossed it to counter the ice lances. Before he knew it, Apache was stricked by an icy block to the head, knocking him down and a trick of blood seeping form his right ear.

''That's for your insolence, human. In the face of your demise, do not taunt a god.''

Blue energies seemed to come from his heart and went to the bleeding spot. Wolf materialised and but the block of ice with his fang, crushign it in sheer hatred. Wolf turned around, and not listening to Apache's advice, charged for Maelstrom. To him, his kin was hurt, blood was drawn, it was time for vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:16 pm

(( Sry, my free time got swallowed somewhere else... I'll try to divert some more here. ))

Apache shot an arrow aimed straight at the left part of his head. Right before impact he felt it coming and moved his head out of it's trajectory. This shielded the arrow from view, but only after he dodged he saw Apache was the one that shot the arrow. The impact left it's mark and Maelstrom was still struggling with the force behind the unexpected arrow. Her attacks had been breached for a moment since she had to use all the control she had the protect herself from harm. Krious didn't see anything of the attack itself, but he did see his teammate getting knocked out by an ice attack.

"Apache!"

His wolf, seemingly in rage, rushed towards their enemy with all the strength he had. The wave that came towards them lessened and dissipated and with the penetrated shield the way was now clear. He couldn't do anything for Apache now, and he would not let this opportunity he created go to waste.

"We will keep watch, but we need to get over there. Now!"

With his teleport unavailible he really didn't have any means of transportation across the water, except the movement the solid block of ice gave him, which was not much at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 am

Shadow saw Apache get hit, and nearly flew straight back to him, but hesitating as she heard Krious' yell. Torn between Apache's warning and the opportunity to attack Maelstrom, she saw that the Sliver's second-in-command couldn't move on his ice platform. Making a decision, she spoke to him.

'I'll go. You guard him.'

Shadow jerked her head at Will, then, without waiting for an answer, flew at high speed towards Maelstrom, planning to combine her and Wolf's strength in one charge. Steeling herself, the dark Sliver began gathering all the shadows that she could feel around the lake and pulled them to her. She prepared to unleash them against Maelstrom, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm

This is a risky attack, Shadow

Krious, are you able to teleport yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Sage watches the battle with Zack and Karrmy next to him from the safety of the blockade they made.

"Ok guys, what's the next course of action gonna be because my powers won't work unless I can reach her."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:31 am

''..There will be no further action. Did you mice never consider why I am called The Envoy of the Beginning?!''

Maelstrom had stopped moving. The skies were turning a jade green. It was a strange omen indeed. Maelstorm weved her last spell, and a long pillar of ice formed, supporting her, raising higher and higher into the sky.

''You so called superheroes are nothing but a accelaration of current events. This time, that is deemed true in the most literal way. Attacking me when I created a marvel of nature, an event hardly seen anywhere. Creation breeds destuction, and walk hand in hand your Buddhism got that right It is this attacking fervor that had destroyed many of worlds. And it shall destroy this one.''

Mealstrom's sneers seemed full of glee, ringing clearly in everyone's ears.

''This world will come to an end soon. I will present you one shard of insight for your little attempt. My deed, and yours, had one goal, and was to one end. I was mostly acting both defensively and provoking... I haven't crushed you mice for I wouldn't have been able to call the Aesshaetrre myself.''

Maelstrom laughed, and it ringed as sinister as it did vile.

''This world will come to and end thanks to the heroes who ahd so valiantly and foolishly tried to defend it. Where is your skill, your cunning, your sharp intellect, your ability to adept...When your entire world is obliterated by the God Destroyer!?''

With that, Maelstrom turned to ice, and the entire pillar shattered. Shards clattered with the soil, as the imploded pillar fell. Maelstorm had been inbetween the shards, but her presence was no longer felt. She was no longer there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm

"Well that was interesting... Suspect"

Was the only comment JaK could think to make as he peered from over the towering rocks, it was over just like that and it dang sure didn't feel like a victory.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 am

OOC: Sorry I haven't been doing this for awhile. I was too busy, but I'm not anymore, okay? And yes, I've read the entire thing so I know what's happening. Smile

IC:

"Where did she go? She just... turned to ICE!" Karrmy asked.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 am

Apache opened his eyes on the battlefield and found that he was alive, but his head was hurting severely. Had Maelstorm made a spike of ice, and struck his temple, he would have been less lucky. Hawk and Wolf were undoubtly by his side, but he looked around and saw none of Maelstrom, the one who had caused him this harm..and headache. She was gone, and Apache eyes widened.

It could only be so that which he had seen, has come to be.

''So it seems we were to late. I want everyone here now, we've got some big trouble coming up and I want everyone to know about it. Krious, I think it's prudent we share our findings with the Titans. I know we had already talked about my vision to Titans West, but East doesn't have a clue what the hell just happened. ...It seems Aesheattre has been succesfully lured and summoned, and is making his way here now.''

Apache had never sounded so grim as he gestured everyone t o come round. Wolf and Hawk spurted off, and would return within a minute with wood. They threw it on a pile, and Apache ignited it by using one of his flaming arrows. He felt the wound on his head, and it was still pulsing but he wasn't going to die because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Sage and his team would come around the fire being made, Karrmy and Will floated over, while Sage walked, and Cheshire just appeared right next to Apache.

"So what's up, I wanna know who the chick was that just tried to kabob me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Shadow hovered above the ice, quite shocked. Not at Maelstrom's sudden departure, but by her final words. The God Destroyer. The book she and Krious had found in Emblem's ruined apartment. Maelstrom and Emblem were definitely linked, and it wasn't anything good.

Shaking herself out of her shock, she flew over to Krious, speaking to him tonelessly.

'Can you teleport yet, or should I fly you over?'

Waiting for his answer, she looked over at Apache's little gathering, hoping he was okay. It seemed they would have a lot of explaining to do for the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 am

Maelstrom had dissappeared as fast as she had come to the scene, only leaving the words God Destroyer to occupy his mind. So the things they had found were indeed related, there was no denying it now. Krious grabbed both Shadow and the Titan that helped them by the cloth on their shoulders and teleported all three of them towards the group forming on the shore. Out of combat he didn't have to watch his energy levels, and recharging always seemed more easy.

Upon arrival he looked towards the grim face Apache made. He had a point, they had to share what they knew in order to counter it effectively. He was unsure if mere words would suffice though.

"I agree, although I'm unsure where to begin. This Maelstrom kind of has caused my mind to wander. Although there is no doubt left about the evidence we found that suggested all this."

Krious moved closer to the group and waited for them all to gather, whilst trying to pick his first words carefully. They all had a right to know, but maybe it was better to show them. However, with everyone looking so eager to know what this was all about there wasn't really a reason not to indulge them.

"I'll keep it short. What we've learned suggests that Emblem has been possessed by something, some would call it a demon, and is planning to summon a gigantic Meteorite to our, in comparison, small planet. The last time Earth saw this Meteorite's power it underwent what we now call the Ice Age. That was caused by a mere shard of the entire thing, imagine what will be left if we allow this to happen. The one called Maelstrom is but the start of it all, I think we've found ourselves in a race against the clock now that the summoning has been set in motion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

This seemed more like JLA territory, why not call in Sups and Bats to handle Emblem then? I'm sure the Martian they had could locate Emblem within a day Wonder Woman and Aquaman alone could take him down with a little help from Lantern and Flash if things got ugly...That is unless..They were trying to protect him. It all made sense, they wanted to try and stop him themselves, maybe save him if possible; I mean after-all, Emblem appeared to be their old friend from what Simca had told Sage. If Psychosis or Nightmare went rouge, JaK wasn't sure if he would be able to take them out either.

"UGh, I hate doomsday plans. So tell me, why is Malestrom attacking us? If that meteor hits, shes gone along with this Emblem guy too. Are they invulnerable or not from this planet or something?"

OT: Just broke 500 posts WOOt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 am

Suffering a headache from the constant switchings of seering and informing the slivers what's about to happen next, Will plants himself on the bank of the shore and rests his right arm on his propped up left knee.

Great, a comet is on it's way to strike the Earth and plummet us into an Ice Age that is more than quadrupled in severity compared to the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next