Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Vote_lcapOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) Voting_barOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) Vote_rcap 
Moon
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Vote_lcapOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) Voting_barOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On Patrol (Energy Warrior)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm

The Docks was never a place to find the most law abiding citizens of Jump City. It often had various shady characters, and was known for it's gang culture around the area; operating in the various warehouses, and trading within the Black Market. It was a tough place to stop crime due to it's layout, complex like a maze, and there were never people willing to lend a hand, or offer direction. It was a rather unpleasant afternoon. Dark rain clouds littered the sky overhead, teasing the emergence of rain. Fog from the Morning remained on the horizon, obscuring the sight of ships on the shoreline, but making it a fair bit difficult to see who exactly was around. Cold, there was a chilly breeze in the air - forcing those around to wrap up warm in thick clothing.

But even when like this, the docks was a place of intrigue, a place that needed to be watched. Today was the day in which Manic would be visiting the area, tending to his Titan duties of patrolling the place for trouble. Having finished his shift at the 'Lucky Foo' restaurant, Manic had made his way over to the docks in a matter of seconds. Straight away the Speedster felt the chill in the air, avoiding wrapping up warm to seem 'tough' was proving to be a bad choice. With a drink in hand, Manic would patrol along the docks nearby the where the ships were anchored. Around him the place was alive, many different characters going about their business - with goods in crates being hurried back and forth. Looking out for trouble would prove somewhat troublesome, everyone in foggy conditions seemed to be of some suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Like Manic Jenny was just getting off her job which was a local gig. She had gotten some pretty good money from it and would have to remember to pick up some food after patrol like she normally did the fridge at the tower was looking a bit empty. Jenny went back to the tower and changed her clothes and flew through the sky going on patrol like she normally did after work. As she looked around she couldn't help but notice Manic and landed near him starting to walk beside him. "Hey Manic bit chill out today isn't?" She said casually figuring he was on patrol too, she was glad her costume covered her body.... for the most part. She enclosed her cloak to block her stomach from the breeze, man did she miss the warm weathers of texas.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:40 pm

It was cold, and Manic's clothing was light - meaning he felt the full force of the chilly wind as it blew through the area. But! Would Manic admit it? You bet your butt he wouldn't! Manic smiled, shrugging off the question with a smile. "Chilly? No wayyyyyyyyy... maybe just a little bit is all, I'm totally cool with it though". If only she knew what he was really thinking; 'OH GOD IT'S SO COLD!!!'.

Manic just had to battle through the cold, his focus put on trying not to shiver or show any symptoms of being cold. "So! ...uhhh, patrol, eh? Not as fun as saving the Mayor or fighting fires, right?". Not as warm either. Manic's eyes drifted away to look at a man a few yards in front, he was covered up completely, hooded up with his big ol' nose sticking out. Up to trouble, or just staying warm? Oh the confusion...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Jenny looked to him raising her eyebrow that was hidden by her mask and by shadows. "Wow you not super cold in such light clothes? Huh guess You just might be more used to it than me I'm a lot more used to the hotter weather but i also have spent my fair share in the cold but even I would be cold wearing something as light as that." jenny was very impressed and wished she had that cold resistance.

She looked forward as they walked a bit more before looking to Manic as he spoke again before replying. "Yeah agreed I'd honestly would love a good fire right now but hey patrols gotta be done to keep the city safe am I right?" she said with a smile under her mask looking up and at a few suspicious looking people.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:01 pm

"Riiiiight... pretty much how I did all my hero work before the Titans... minus weekends, gotta have downtime". Though now even weekends were used just as much as any other day of the week for stopping criminals and evil super beings. A Titan's work is never done! Crime doesn't sleep, and neither must they!

Finishing the last slurp of his soda, Manic then proceeded to toss it in the trash as they walked past a trash can, full of fish guts and the like - not a nice smell at all. "Trouble's probably not far away now... Energy Warrior". Still getting used to codenames. "Can't remember the last time things ever went smoothly, you know? Always some fire demon, or some crazed nut with a gun... never a dull moment, never a second to stop and think". Yes, trouble was brewing not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm

"Yeah I do admit life is more stopping crimes full now that i'm with the titans but that's the least i could expect from being a titan, I usually just have my down time when nothing is goin gon but usually I don't goof off that much anymore since i have to keep my gear and body in shape along with keep up with my job you know?" Jenny said as she slightly gagged from the smell of the fish taking a moment to realize manic said something.

"Yeah there's always somethin goin down in this city criminals have to keep moving and getting things done if they want to stay in the game and especially if they want to turn a profit and get the things they need to survive and keep moving up the food chain." she said in her southern accent like she had experience in the matter. 'But in this kind of life you learn to think as you do things and when there is a split second of a breath in a fight so you know how to react... or at least I learned how to do that."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 am

From out of nowhere came the loud sound of a motorbike, which appeared in view merely seconds after as the bike came speeding out from a nearby alleyway out in front of the Titans. The bike came to a skidding stop as it turned the corner, facing the two Titans. Sat atop the bike was none other than Johnny Rancid. A huge smirk plastered across his face, the rebellious villain would rev his engine more before calling out to the two. "Heyyyy! Hey Titans! ...was wonderin' when you'd show up". Perhaps somewhat noticeable in his hand, Rancid was holding onto a duffel bag full of cash. On the back of his bike were a few more bags latched on, their contents unknown. Needless to say, Rancid wasn't the most law abiding fellow.

Rancid proceeded to whistle, and out from behind the two heroes leaped a large robotic dog; storming through the solid brick wall of a building nearby. The robotic dog was Wrex - growling menacingly into the air. Plenty of people started to move, evacuating the surrounding area. "Get out of my way, an' maybe I'll give 'ya a free pass 'ta leave". Just like they said; something was always going on.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:24 am

Jenny looked from Manic to Johnny Rancid narrowing her eyes when seeing the money bags. She placed her hands on her scythes as she called out to Johnny. "Don't think theres any way we can talk you into peacfully surender and change your ways is there?" The dog then crashed in and Johnny said his warning and she brought out her scythe that was now the large on and she spun it around her body. She then slammed it on the ground in a gandolf you shall not pass pose. "Didn't think so..." the wind blew her cloak no longer blocking her stomach in this pose and the cold winds brushed up against her stomach causing her to hold her sides and shiver. "My god its fricken cold!" she then refocused staring at johnny and his dog. "manic think you can get those money bags while i take down and or distract the dog?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:15 am

"You want me to deal with the Biker instead of the large robotic dog with... sharp teeth? Sure thing!". As if Manic was going to disagree with that. Dealing with some punk kid was the much easier option, but then again... maybe Energy Warrior is good with dogs? Hmm. "Comin' through!". Rancid said as he revved his engine before speeding towards Manic aboard his motorcycle. "Have fun with Scoob'". Manic gave Paige a salute before dashing towards the oncoming biker. Of course, Manic was a lot faster... a lot. He sped by the biker, grabbing a hold of the bag of cash from his hand, plucking it away. Manic came to a halt some few yards away, throwing the bag down on the floor as he turned to see what was next. Turning around, Rancid was pretty aggravated by this, it was like the two were doing a medieval style jousting.

Meanwhile the robotic dog let out another fearsome roar before leaping towards Energy Warrior - mouth wide, sharp teeth showing. Guessing he fancied using a Titan as a new chew toy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 am

Jenny gave manic a nod as he sped off glaring at the dog not even dodging as it went to her but she did leap into it's mouth moving her scythe to the chained version latching it to the bottom of its mouth the other half around herself as she put a sheild up all around her to stop it from chewing her and swallowing it as she pulls out her laptop rapidly tapping on it with one hand the other glowing along with her hand as she partly focused on the shield the other part focused on her laptop. "Gotta love technology... almost" she girnned at her laptop. "sweet took longer than I though but got into your mainframe now to hack for control." she said trying to keep her shield up hoping shed hack and gain control of the dog before something happened that might stop her from doing that... but chances are something would happen but that could only be expected and if it did happen shed find a way around it, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

"Round two, hombre?". It was like a modern western. "Jus' what I was thinking". Once more the two of them would dart towards each other in jousting fashion - Rancid on his bike, Manic on his feet. This time Rancid was somewhat more prepared, as he soon drew out his two energy blasters, shooting towards Manic as he approached. Being fleet footed, Manic had no problem avoiding the shots, in fact he did so with relative ease. But it drew his attention, focusing on dodging and thus once he had passed the barrage of shots, he had no time to move from the oncoming bike. Rancid's bike tackled Manic at near top speed, knocking the speedster flying back through the air, hitting the ground and then rolling away.

"Is that it?". Rancid said, looking on with a grin as Manic started to pick himself up off the floor. Rancid was revving his motorbike again, preparing for yet another round. Before Manic was even fully up to his feet, Rancid drove towards him in a rush. Manic was quick enough to step out the way, but Rancid continued towards Wrex, yelling out to his robotic pet; "Spit 'er out, Wrex!". The robotic dog then began to try to, shaking around it's head as it tried to spit out the girl. Rancid continued heading their way, hoping to catch the girl with a slam from his bike  when she was vulnerable if spat out
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Jenny cursed as he started to shaking around trying to spit her out but she continued to try and hack in as she wrapped her leg around the chain yanking the chain as he shook his he'd trying to keep it in place and he inside. "Aww whats wrong I thought you wanted a snack!" she shouted hitting enter the dog wold stop shaking and she'd lower her shield. she then flew out of the mouth and went up to the top of the dog holding her laptop with one hand the other hovering over the keyboard ready to type in a command and to keep the dog in her control. "Sorry to say but I neutered your dog." she said in a mocking tone hoping to have or continue to distract him while Manic handled the money.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Rancid groaned, his eyes squinting as he looked towards the girl. How dare she neuter Wrex! In anger, Rancid raised his two energy blasters, shooting forth several blasts in the direction of Jenny; not really aiming, just wildly shooting in hopes that something would hit. With this going on, Manic was free to do as he pleased. Quickly and surely, each bag latched onto the back of the bike was removed; stacked together in a pile a few yards away. But Rancid still needed to be dealt with, shame he couldn't be hacked. "Keep him busy for a few seconds!". Manic called out with before disappearing in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Jenny flew slightly to help herself not fall as she typed on the laptop to make the dog go in a slight standing up pose to make the blasts hit the dog instead. She didn't say a word to Manic just in case not wanting to alert Johnny that Manic was planning something if he hadn't figured it out already. "Hey careful there it's not nice to break other peoples new toys!" She shouted to him trying to annoy him, and if anything taught her from having a big brother for over 14 years it was how to annoy someone and hopefully she wouldn't fail.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Manic had ran off for a bit of a run, picking up and gaining speed as he ran through the traffic of Jump City, as air compressed around him. He now somewhat emerged back on the scene, ahead of Johnny Rancid. Not that Rancid or anyone could tell, but Manic had his fist clenched, heading straight towards Rancid. Then, Manic came to an immediate halt as his fist smacked against the jaw of Rancid. Rancid flew back off his bike, crashing into some trash several yards away - dazed and stunned. "I think he's down for the ten count".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Patrol (Energy Warrior)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next