Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Vote_lcapUnexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Voting_barUnexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Vote_lcapUnexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Voting_barUnexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya
Villain or good guy?: Good

Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Keri was on her way home from school, just minding her own business, thinking about grabbing a latte before heading home. Nothing exciting really happened today at school. Same events, different days. She still was a loner, she was still quiet and shy, and she was still observing others.

She was still in her uniform, since she attended a small private school, which consisted of a white blouse, and a pleated plaid skirt with a tie, and she so desperately wanted to be like a normal teenager, but her father would not allow that. As she was just about to enter, she heard someone yelling and screaming. Keri suddenly became very aware of her surroundings, and noticed that a lady was holding onto her purse as someone in all black tried to take it.

Keri saw that the lady was struggling, so she decided to act quickly. Heading to a small nearby ally, she left her backpack there and pulled out her red hood, that of which matched little red riding hoods, and pulled the hood over to cover her face.

She was now Zuciya, and she used her powers to keep the purse still, and in place, so it wouldn't budge, as she walked over to the mugger and lady.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Jenny was having the usual day, few small jobs, stopped by an engineer she had went to to help her make her main double sided scythe/mini chain scythes combo weapon to help finish a few communicators, and now was on patrol.

Jenny flew from roof to roof looking around seeing if there was any crime activity and without a doubt there was. For a while she took out a few petty crimes but nothing too big. Jenny sat down on a roof and yawned laying down on her back. Ever since returning she had been working extra jobs and patrols along with looking for members to join the team she was trying to make to help lower down the crime rate more in the city and also make plans for the team and blue prints for a quick starting off communicator for the team when there was one.

Jenny started at the clouds for a little while until she heard a scream not too far away. Her super long ears perked up as she quickly sat up looking in the direction it came from. 'Break time is over I guess.' Jenny thought as she got up and flew to the scene. She saw the mugger winning the fight for the purse and slowly rose her hand to blast him thinking. 'This will be quick.' But stopped when she saw the purse freeze in place and a red hooded girl walking over to the scene. She slowly kneeled down and started watching see what this girl could do.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm

The mugger's eyes widened all of a sudden and looked directly at Zuciya, "Who the heck are you?" He asked smirking at her, she just smiled softly back before using her powers to push the mugger against the wall hard enough to make him grunt, but not hard enough to break anything.

Afterwards she grabbed the lady's purse and handed it back to her. "Here you go" she said sweetly in her naturally soft voice. As she let her guard down for a second, the mugger came to attack her, but she was aware of his movements and created a force field to block the man. "Run" she said urgently to the lady before turning back towards the mugger. "So, sorry, but doing things like that is impolite and rude" she said holding her force field up.

The attacker kept coming at her and she couldn't keep up all the way. Suddenly, she was delayed to hold up her force field and the attacker came towards her with something sharp. She gasped and fell to the ground, her hood falling off, revealing from the top of her head to her collar bone, holding up her hand. The mugger was suddenly air borne and still, the dagger a few inches from her chest. Zuciya then used her powers to disarm the dagger from the dangerous man, but he began to struggle harder and ended up falling to the ground. "im so sorry" she responded sincerely, and then the mugger came towards her.

He caught her throat and lifted her off the ground, pushing slowly on her wind pipe, causing her to gasp, and struggle. She would've physically fought him off if she could, but she wasn't capable of doing so -yet. Zuciya started seeing her vision blacken and spot. "Help." she cried out weakly
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Jenny silently cheered her on smiling under her mask 'Yeah nice job you got him in the bag!' she thought but blinked when she dropped her gaurd and he came at her. She kept cheering her silently on 'Come on you can do it!' She kept watching her and how she apologized to himand quickly got up he he grabbed her throat. 'Come on you can beat him.'

Jenny tried holding out longer to see if the girl could do it but she couldn't take it anymore. Jenny leaped down and ran over her eyes and first glowing. She punched him hard in the chest as she shot out an energy bolt sending him flying at the wall knocking him out from the force. Jenny then quickly caught the girl and smiled down to her.

"Sorry I took your guy and I'm sure you had it under control but I had to be sure. She'd set her down when she was able to stand and smiled under her mask her ears perking up. "You did very awesomely, you save the woman and took the guy down but I suggest throwing him slightly hard against the wall to knock him out so you won't need extra help. But I like your style you a common hero? Sorry if you are I just got back in now recently."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Zuciya didn't notice the other girl until she was looking up at her, in a daze. She was coughing and wheezing, trying to get air into her lungs. "no... don't apologize" she said smiling softly. "That was amazing" she said sincerely.

She then heard the girl compliment her, but Zuciya shook her head. "No, no i didnt... but thank you." she said sitting up, pulling her hood up, in case someone came around and noticed her. She then shook her head to her question. "no, im not common... I just pop up every now and then, and no worries, im glad you came in regardless," she smiled up at the girl.

Zuciya then noticed that a crowd was starting to form. "Do you wanna go somewhere... um.. more private to talk?" She suggested before walking over to the ally to grab her distressed backpack. Once they were in the ally, she took off her red hood, revealing her uniform and full casual attire, before putting it inside her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Jenny chuckled at the complement "Thanks I try my hardest." Jenny smiled at her listening to her man was this girl nice. "Well no matter you still did great and I see a lot of potential in you and I'm glad I did too cause now I can talk to you face to face. I'm Energy warrior by the way feel free to shorten my name any way you want."

Jenny nodded after noticing the crowd waving to a few as they passed having saved some of them before. Jenny followed the girl to the alley way watching her before commenting. "I like your costume but it doesn't hid who you are too well since someone can just take off your hood or compare what they see you wearing under it to others to find you. its practical for quick changes but I suggest adding more to it."

When she was back to her normal clothes jenny gestured out of the alley "Here I'll walk you back to your house while we talk so your parents and or guardian don't worry about you being late home." if she agreed Jenny would walk with her down the sidewalk. "Tell me how do you like saving the helpless, er what was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:51 pm

"Nice to meet you E-W" she smiled. Zuciya noted her advice. "I know.. but this is all that I have at home, my father doesn't really know about my... um, activities." she said shrugging. "And this belonged to my mother, so it makes me feel secure and safe." she smiled remembering some memories of her mother.

"Thanks" she commented on her wanting to take her home. "I'm Zuciya, but you can call me Keri, my real name, if you prefer" she said before heading outside of the ally, once the crowd and police cleared up. Keri then smiled softly, shrugging. "I dont really know... I just like helping others. I mean, it could connect to what happened to me when I was little, but I don't know... I just like knowing, and the feeling, of helping someone... Just another person who can be happy." She answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am

Jenny nods "Yeah I get that but you can still have that integrated into your final costume which if you want I can help you make. I know a guy that can help with costumes I didn't just buy these clothes at the store you know... well the jacket I did then i just dyed it random shades of blue and the scarf I also sorta suddenly bought as well but you get the idea."

jenny smiled when she told her her code and real name. "I call you by your real name when you're not in costume." Jenny nodded as they walked listening to what she had to say on the matter and smiled. "You know I think you'd make a great super hero you just need some training and people to back you up until you do so I was thinking, WOuld you like to join the team I'm trying to form Keri?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Keri nodded smiling. "Thank you for all of this information you are giving me" She then nodded to what Jenny said about her code and real names. "that seems fair."

And then there was the big question. This whole super hero thing had always interested her, but she never really thought about becoming one... she was fine not being known and just helping out here and there, but she did feel kind of left out, and it would be nice to learn how to control and expand her powers... and to work on her physical strength as well.

Keri blushed softly out of embarrassment... "I dont want to be a burden..." she whispered, "but if you are sure about letting me join and such... I promise I will work as hard as I can, and stay out of everyone's way" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Jenny continued to smile under her mask. "Not a problem at all just tell me what you need and I'll be glad to help you out Keri." Jenny smiled and stopped walking looking to her gently placing a hand on her shoulder talking in a kind tone and in her southern accent not caring it Keri heard it.

"Hey now Keri I trust you on the field and to be my friend if you would let me and I want you to know that you would do nothing but help me and any others that I get to join alright? I used to be much worst than you and now look at me. I'll do all that I can to help you train and get better and trust me the more experience you get and the harder you work the better you'll be and the stronger you will get okay? Never be scared to ask for help and never doubt yourself because all you'll do is hurt your own performance."

Jenny hugged her and handed her a grey communicator. "Here we can customize the colors later but for now this is your communicator." She explained how to use it, it worked as a cell phone and a communicator having video and audio only calls, and it also had a button that allowed you to get maps on your location if the map as downloaded onto it or on the internet you had a map of the area. "Call me if you need help and I'll do the same along with inform you when there's meetings and as I get new members."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)    Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Events (Energy Warrior)
Page 1 of 1