Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1

Go down 
+2
Pikazard
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Tim spoke up next and said, "8 to 9 I cataloging the damage I did to the school near the stairs to the second floor after seeing my video as for 11:20 screaming my head off as I woke up from one of several nightmares thanks again to the video."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 am

Cynthia listened to everyone as they spoke "I was trying to smash a table through one of the upper doors in an attempt to get to the upper levels, anyone who heard crashing is my alibi, as for 11:20 I was sleeping like a baby" she said calmly before putting her hands in her pockets, she didn't seem phased by anything that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 am

Ayana and Wimesu said they were in the kitchen during that time, which tadasaki and backed up, having been in the dining room playing a game of chess with Michiko. Michiko was the only one whos strategy seemed to give Michiko a run for his money.

Hinatsu and Hideaku had both been exercising in one of the class rooms, after doing a few laps around the first floor. Then Hinatsu spoke up.

"Actually. At one point during my run, I saw Ryoshiro sitting in the AV room."

"Was he okay."

"He appeared to be fine. He was a little fidgety though." Hideaku responded for her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:27 pm

(OOC: Skip me)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:53 pm

OOC: Alright, Moon772 is now claiming the character Hideaku: Super High School Level Diver, so she'll be joining the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Hideaku stretched out his arms and bent over, making sure everything was fully ready for another lap. "It's a lot to think about. Maybe he was just nervous like the rest of us. But he was an unlucky one." Hideaku said with a sigh. The videos were stressing everyone out, Hideaku isn't excusing anyone for killing a man, but the tension is high. "Did he get in any arguments with anyone or did anyone say anything that could possibly give us a clue?" He asked his fellow prisoners. He then thought about the dead body. "Wait, there was a fatal blow to the head, right? Wasn't the boys given a tool box that he specifically said that it's a nice weapon for a blow to the head?" Hideaku thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 pm

Cynthia just looked to everyone then slowly edged back and crept out of sight while everyone was busy debating, going to the kitchen and getting a knife and wrapping cloth around the blade to create a makeshift sheath then slipped it into her sock before heading back to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Tim watched cynthia leave and come back but didn't say anything about it before saying, "He did say it so we could check the tool boxs each person brings their own out one at a time with say a group of six to make sure no one plants the object I suggest we see each go get the box and see if anyone is missing said blunt object."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 am

Nobori had no problem with the suggestion to check the tools but felt it was rather biased towards the boys. There was always the possibility that someone took someone else's tools as well. Still, finding the murder weapon would surely give them helpful hints.

"We should go do that then."

"By the way, we know who saw him last but who was the last one to actually speak to him?"

In her thoughts, there was no solid proof that tools were used though. Blunt trauma could have come from anything. They needed to know more about the circumstances of the murder like whether it was premeditated or if it just happened impulsively. To find out, it was important to bring up all of his interactions leading up to the night of his death.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Richard thought hard about Nobori's question I... don't know, sorry (OOC: It's something)
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Violet also drew a blank on the question, so she just went along with Tim's plan to check out everyone's tools. It wasn't like she had any reason not to. She followed along with her group of 5 others.

(OOC: What Pika said...)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Hideaku nodded and took the others suggestions seriously. "Well, maybe it was a tool, but it could also be a girl. Monobear told us that the girls bathroom was locked, but he didn't say the boys were." He told the others as he made his way to the bathroom. "It doesn't really help narrow down things, but we need as much information we can get." Hideaku said thoughtfully. He wasn't one to get emotional, but when lives were on the line, he decided to become a leader and found out who the murderer is.
Hideaku pushed the boys bathroom door open and went straight for the toolbox, opening it up and looking for anything.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Michiko and Tadasaki both offered up their toolkits in a matter of minutes, neither having even been opened. Hinatsu bent over the body and picked something off the ground.

"Hey guys! This key has Ryoshiros face on it. It's probably his room key." She said.

Ryoshiros Room Key added to your notes
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Richard had an idea Let's go check in his room, maybe there will be some kind of clue... he didn't know if this would be helpful, but they didn't have much other options.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:10 am

They entered Ryoshiro's room with the key that they found. The first thing Nobori noticed was that it was well-kept. The sheets were neat and nothing seemed out of place. At the very least they could conclude he wasn't killed there. It also told them that the last time he was there, he left of his own volition as there were no signs of any struggle. She wondered if he went to the AV room or if he made a detour somewhere before that.

As they split up to search the room more thoroughly, Nobori checked the drawer of the bedside table. Inside she found a notebook and a pen. She hesitated opening it for a moment. She wasn't really the nosy type. But any clue they found now was important. She quickly skimmed the pages. There were a bunch of unfinished song lyrics. Near the end of the notebook was a schedule with dietary notes. She recognized this because she had a couple of spelunking buddies who kept similar scribbles.

The last couple of pages of the notebook were torn off. She opened the drawer even wider but there was no sign of the missing pages being there. She searched the floor in the immediate area and under the bed. They weren't there either. As far as she remembered, when she checked the body earlier, there was nothing on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next