Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1

Go down 
+2
Pikazard
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Violet had just woken up before Monobear's announcement of a murder. He hadn't said that in so many words, but Violet wasn't dumb. As she approached the AV room, she saw sad students, shocked ones, mad ones... And then she heard Cynthia's remark.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" Violet couldn't help but ask, it would be a good way to see if Cynthia didn't care about this. And that would be good to know, because not caring about a murder is close enough to not caring about committing one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Tim was awoken by the announcement after he had grabbed a bowl of cereal and went back to his room and tried to get some sleep at the announcement he felt queasy did he have a break down the only way to know for sure was to go see what happened when he came to the av room where everyone was located at he saw the body and let out hollowed sigh so the killing had began. Looking around he remained silent and just watched the others reactions as he was unsure how to act.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:34 pm

After about a minute of the students being in the room together, a voice would cackle.

"Well it's about time." Monobear said standing on a podium at the front of the AV room.

"Well you got what you wanted. One of us killed. Are you happy now?" Michiko asked, his calm demeanor slightly wavering.

"Not even close. The killer hasn't fully followed the killing rule yet."

"What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Nobori didn't notice anything obvious from just glancing around. That was to be expected. The culprit wouldn't have left any obvious clues. Before she could organize her thoughts as to what to do next, Monobear had shown up again making his usual ominous statements.

"Well, at the start of the term, Monobear mentioned that you had to kill without getting caught. I guess this means we get a chance to try and find out who did it. It was never really made clear how long you had to go uncaught before you could go free."

"I suppose we're about to learn that now."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Richard listened to Monobear some more, that crazy bastard, he was waiting for this, it probably made his day knowing crazy bastards like him. He stayed calm and looked around, looking at everyone's face carefully, maybe someone would show some kind of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:58 am

Cynthia looked to Violet when she spoke to her "not at all, if we have the kidney temperature we can figure out how long ago he died then narrow down the suspects" she said in her calm tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:57 am

"Hey! We got a smart girl here." Monorbear said looking to Nobori. "You're right. As of now, the killer has yet to let anyone know who he or she is. So when that happens, we let you bastards decide."

"And just how do we do that?" Tadasaki asked.

"Well that's easy! We hold a class trial!"

"A class trial?" WImesu asked tilting her head.

"Yeah! A class trial. This 'Class Trial' will commence a few hours after murder takes place! It will be a battle between the “culprit” who committed murder and the “innocents” - the rest of you students!"

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 71-036-trial

"During trial, you will get a chance to debate 'who among us is the hidden killer' among yourselves. The result will be decided by vote, held at the end of the trial session. And then, if the answer you reach is the correct one. The culprit who disrupted public order will be 'punished', and the rest can go on living our school’s communal lifestyle. On the other hand, if the wrong person is voted for as the culprit. The real culprit who committed the crime stays alive, but all the innocents will be 'punished'. If that happens, that will also be the end of our communal lifestyle, of course! Those are the rules of the school trial!"

"What kind of punishment are we talking about Hinatsu asked."

"Execution."
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Violet practically choked on air when she heard Monobear's description of punishment. Not that she should be surprised. She hoped that her fellow students had been paying as much or more attention than she had. However it was an interesting opportunity to see who would be set out as a possible culprit. It would be useful information, provided they actually pick the right suspect.

"Well alright then. We better get started."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:46 pm

As if they needed more deaths. On the plus side, this new revelation served as a counter motivation against anyone else planning to kill to get out. Unfortunately it came at the cost of at least 2 lives. More should they fail to identify the culprit. As much as she wanted to be optimistic, the best case scenario was still pretty grim. But she wouldn't let that get her down.

"This is hard on the heart. But I guess people have their reasons worth risking their own lives. So how much time exactly do we have?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:28 am

Richard stared at Monobear with disgust in his eyes, what kind of sick bastard would make innocent people make such a choice? And with such stakes as well! Oh wait, Richard had almost forgotten who he was talking about, this was Monobear after all, sickness on an inhuman level was to be expected from him. Richard was just about done with Monobear, he picked up a computer and ran over to Monobear, when he was within 10 feet he attempted to throw it at Monobear.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 pm

"You have 3 hours to investigate." Monobear said turning to Cynthia.

"Don't worry about any of the type of crude stuff. I saw the whole murder through the security cameras, and therefore know who the real killer is, and how the killer did it." Monobear said.

"So I decided I'll throw you all a little bone and give you the autopsy report." He said pulling out a stack of small tablet devices.

"I present to you all: THE MONOBEAR FILE!!!" He yelled in glee.

"Well I'll leave you all to it. See ya you bastards." He said running out the door, dodging the thrown computer.

If the students would pick up the tablet, it would flash on, and then display text.

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 B0042375_50277c9e1a89e

Victim: Ryoshiro Tsuhira
Cause of Death: Blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
Time of death: Approximately 11:20 the previous night.
Other notes: An artificial substance was found in Ryoshiro's system. Due to breakdown of the substance even in postmortem state, the substance can only be placed as entering his system somewhere from 8:00 to 9:00 last night.

Monobear File 1 has been added to your notes.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:39 am

Artificial substance. It would have been nice if the report said something more specific, but Nobori guessed that Monobear wouldn't want to give them too many freebies. But it gave her an idea of where to start looking. The times were useful too. She figured they should begin their investigation by getting each other's alibis.

"Since we're all here, lets get the easiest part out of the way. Where were you guys between 8 to 9 pm and 11:20 pm? And is there anyone here who could confirm that? I'll start."

"Between 8-9, I was in the hallway with most of you guys. As for 11:20, I was probably in my room asleep. We all agreed not to go out at night after all."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:01 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:10 am

Richard looked at Nobori and listened to her alibi, trying to find some kind of nervous quiver to tell whether or not she was lying, but she appeared to be telling the truth, on the surface at least. Richard tried to remember where he was during those times I was in the library reading a book between 8-9PM and at 20 past eleven I was in my room, forming theories of who it could of been in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next