Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1

Go down 
+2
Pikazard
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:04 pm

The bell would ring after a long nights sleep, to signal the start of a new day for the students of Hopes Peak.

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 3-004-monitor

"Ding-Dong. It's 7 AM. Daytime starts now. Time to wake up you bastards."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Richard woke up and got ready for the day, not that he had anything to look forward to. He was tense, he knew that at some point people were going to start killing each other, desperation brings out the worst in people, he himself almost tried to the other day.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Nobori was up very early that morning, but she spent the next hour or so just lying down staring at the ceiling and thinking of the events so far. There was almost zero progress on the "uniting everyone" front. It did not seem like the optimism she was proud of was going to rub off on people anytime soon. On the other hand, those who already share her similar views only spoke out but never really did anything. Words without actions was not going to get them anywhere. Though it was not like she was in a position to criticize them. So far she had not done anything but speak out either.

Her approach was fundamentally flawed from the start. Telling people to hope without giving them a reason to hope was not convincing at all. Without knowledge of what it was Monobear had shown each and every one of them, finding a reason was nearly impossible task. For as long as everyone was on equal footing, nothing would get done. Perhaps the correct approach was to get rid of that equality?

She stood up and headed to breakfast. Once everyone had gathered, she would voice out her suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 am

Cynthia got up, dressed and began making her own breakfast, not trusting anyone at all now "I'm going to get that bear, I'm going to squish him under my feet and watch his guts ooze out of him like a gummy bear" she uttered as she ate her cereal.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:50 pm

A bunch of other students walked into the room. Everyone seemed a little tense.

"Another day." Wimesu deadpanned.

Soon more and more students would arrive. But one thing became apparent as everyone showed up.

Ryoshiro was nowhere to be seen. None of the students had seen him in the hallway.

"I guess we should look for him."

"I suppose. Who else will join the two of us?" Tadasaki asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:23 am

Richard was suspicious of this, clearly he had been murdered, almost certainly. But he had to make sure of this I'm in, let's go find him... hopefully he's fine... he sat up and walked over to the other two and would leave when they did.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:44 am

Breakfast barely started and already trouble was afoot. She couldn't possibly try talking to everyone if someone was missing. But more importantly, that someone might be in trouble. Helping out was the least she could do.

"I'll tag along. I suppose we should check his room. But do you have any ideas where else he might be? It would be faster if we split up to look."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:59 am

Tadasaki looked to Richard then Nobori.

"Great. Richard, you find a couple others to help you search the rooms. Most of them will be locked, so no garuntee you'll find something. Nobori, you can come with Ayana and I. We can search the other places."

"Sounds great." Ayana said.

Michiko whispered to Katare, then they both stood up.

"We'll go with Richard." Katare said walking over to him.

"Smart move." Michiko began. "In groups of three, it would be hard to kill anyone. Very safe strategy in a situation like this."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 am

Richard nodded, looking at the two who were coming with him, they didn't look like they'd be much help if Ryoshiro really had been murdered and his murderer was stalking about, but he would need all the help he could get, he walked in the opposite direction than the other group and started looking around, trying to open all the doors he could find.

(OOC: I guess that's all I can do unless Hotwire confirms that one of the groups would run into someone)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:43 am

Walking with her group, Nobori began to toss around ideas of where Ryoshiro might be.

"If he's conscious but hurt, he may have tried to go to the nurse's office. The washroom is near there. We should check that out as well."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Katare and Michiko walked with Richard around the dorms. There seemed to be a small trash disposal area, but it was locked off. There was a notice stating that monobear would appoint a new student at random every week to run the trash disposal. There was no explanation why. Katare opened her room, and a search wouldn't find anything. Same with Michiko's.

Tadasaki agreed with Nobori. "Great. Let's check it out." He said walking towards the nurses office. No one was there. The cupboard was open however. Tasaki suggested checking the gym next. Walking in, Ayana called out.

"Hey Ryoshiro! You here?" She yelled. "Huh. Guess not. That just leaves the AV room. I didn't see him in the other classrooms."

She went and ran a little ahead Tadasaki followed after her, figuring Nobori would follow. He slowed down as she approached the door to the AV room. Ayana opened the door, and took a look inside. Her eyes widened as she stumbled back onto the floor. Her mouth open in shock. It was a moment before a scream finally escaped her mouth. Tadasaki grabbed nobori's arm and rushed to the door. When all of them were looking in. They would see it.

Ryoshiro. Dead. His head slumped against one of the screens. A little blood was pooled around his head and feet. At that moment, all over the school, the loudspeaker would sound.

"*Ding Dong Ding Dong* A body has been discovered! Everyone please gather in the AV room."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Cynthia had just been finishing her cereal when she heard the announcement, calmly walking to the AV room, she wanted to see the body for herself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Richard hears this and rushes to the AV room, leaving the other two behind, he ran into the room and saw the body, his natural instincts kicked in and he knelt over the body, thinking of the possibilities in his head. He knew he should be able to easily figure it out, but it was like there was a mental block in his head that was keeping him using his ______ skills. What? What was it he couldn't think? Richard punched the wall in frustration Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Their worst fears had been realized. There slumped on a monitor dead was one of their fellow students. Nobori placed her hands on her mouth in surprise. It's not as though this was the first time she had seen someone die. Exploring came with its dangers and she had seen a few close acquaintances die in accidents. But this was murder. And the perpetrator was someone in this school.

She was not sure if there was anyone else in the room with first aid skills. But since no one else stepped forward, she went over and did the standard checking of his pulse. He was definitely gone. Unfortunately, he did not possess the know how of figuring out when exactly he was done in.

She quickly scanned the AV room from where she stood to see if there were any signs of a struggle that could give them a clue of who did it and how.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 am

"Anyone seen those detective programmes? We need a thermometer to stick in his kidney" said Cynthia. She seemed the most calmest here in this situation but staying out of the room so she wouldn't get in the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next