Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 am

"I'm fine". Manic said, staring up at the sky above him, a tad disoriented. But he was still conciouss, and somewhat 'with-it'. Sitting up off the floor, Manic leaned forward just a bit, clutching his ribs area which seemed bruised. "Just a little winded is all, but fine". Nothing that he can't walk off. "Did the dude escape, okay?". Manic said, looking back towards the towering inferno that is the hotel. Maybe he could still help out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 am

Paige tried to help him as he sat up smiling a bit glad that he was okay. Paige looked to the hotel then to old man who was being tended to. "Yeah he's a bit shaken up but he'll be alright..." She then slowly looked from him back to Manic and held her hand out a bit awkwardly giving an awkward smile but made sure to not give a big one so she could hide her teeth causing it to look even more awkward. "I'm 14... and I'm not talking about my age before you comment" she said a water droplet going down the back of her head as she laughed awkwardly not wanting another person mistaking the name she went by for her age.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Strange name. "Nice to meet you, 14". Manic said as he shook her hand for a few moments. Then, Manic rather unexpected rolled backwards, and up to his feet. He stretched out, as if to yawn - the sounds of his bones cracking slightly. But then, he smiled, arms dropped down by his sides. "Name's Manic... Fastest Man Alive... in Jump City... at the moment, at least".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Paige stood up after he shook her hand and he rolled to his feet. He then stretched and placed his arms to his sides and smiled to her. Not wanting to be rude she smiled a bit awkwardly back while trying to hide her teeth. "Nice to meet you to Manic... and honestly your the fastest person I've ever met so-... yeah..." She felt stupid as she said so yeah having no idea where she was even going with that. She then looked to the Hotel that wasn't even a building anymore as the Fire Fighters put the flames out and sighed. Great, now she'd have to find another place to stay and something told her that might turn out being the park or an alley way again like she had to do a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well... I think we've done about all we can here - I know I have anyway. And... I'm not so great at the whole clean-up crew thing, so". The rest of the job could be undertaken by the authorities. Perhaps best, Manic was never too thorough. "I'm gonna take off, 14. Might see ya around sometime". Manic had now turned, about to jet off. But then, he had something else to say. A glance back, Manic smirked and said; "Oh, and... I'm usually that strong wind that usually pops up around Jump, ciao!". Manic would then wave before bursting off at speed, away from the scene. A nice run out of Jump City may be good, feel the lungs with some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Paige looked to him as he spoke giving a light and quiet. "Bye...." As he ran off giving a slight wave. Paige walked off from the scene as she pulls out her laptop holding it up with one hand the typed at a very fast rate. She deleted all evidence that she ever had been here, stayed here, and even that she helped out save someone. She'd recheck in the morning and do the same thing if anything else popped up in any shape or fashion but now it was time for here to find somewhere else to say for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2