Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seven vs Laughter Vote_lcapSeven vs Laughter Voting_barSeven vs Laughter Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seven vs Laughter Vote_lcapSeven vs Laughter Voting_barSeven vs Laughter Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seven vs Laughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:02 am

Setting: The contestants appeared in a giant metal vessel, furnished with large consoles and screens all with complicated buttons and sequences. The system was currently locked, unable to be accessed digitally by anyone other than the maker, and when the contestants looked around a bit, they could see narrow, winding passageways, and very thick glass panels showing they were in the outer reaches of space.

If a contestant is defenestrated and cannot survive in open space,they are immediately disqualified. This applies to any cases in which a window is broken, though this would require a lot of force.
First Blood: Mortal
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Laughter blinked and looked around, getting a feel for the place before jumping on her feet, chainsaw held limply in her left hand. She swung it on her back, and skipped her way though the corridors. It seemed that they where in space. She hit the glass rather violently with the back of her hand, sending a faint wash of pain over her. Well, she learned two things. The first was that she was still alive. "Dunno whether or not I'm too 'excited' about that." She said out loud to no one, with a small chuckle. The second was that the material was glass. She made a mental note of that, and made another note to look out for a space suit if she could.

She continued to wind up and down the corridors until she got bored of it (so that meant she was only walking for about 15 seconds) before she completely lost her mind, revving her chainsaw and trying to slash the humanoid tiger who had the audacity to taunt her in her face. To a bystander, it would look like she was fighting nothing, which is exactly what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Cain stalked her way through the space station, looking at everything around her as she kept an eye out for her opponent. As she went down some narrowing hallways, she heard a revving chainsaw, and crept along the corridors to peek around a corner, seeing her opponent swinging her chainsaw recklessly and at a seemingly invisible person.

Cain crept forward, before cracking her staff at the middle of Laughter's back for a surprise attack, and then hopping back to dodge any counter attack and whirl her staff a bit.

"I withstand the mightiest strike, but the softest breath wears me down. Men search what I have in my heart, but it is never love they have found. You drink my tears, which I gladly give, for I watch the birth and life and death of you all. Some call me mother, even if my embrace can kill. Some don't call me anything, but live with me still. What do you call me?

Takaoni," she muttered gently, before leaping into the ceiling and leaping down at Laughter, bringing her staff in for a strong overhead strike.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Laughter was snapped out of her crazed attack by the feeling of a staff whip against her back,  causing her to fall to the ground in her surprise.  She slowly got up, Laughing slightly hysterically. in between fits of laughter.  "You got me! That was a mean trick though. " She suddenly grinned darkly, putting the chainsaw on her back and extending her arms slightly,  like a wrestler would.  "So, you're the guy I'm fighting then? "

After hearing Cains speech,  during which she pretended to fall asleep standing up, her eye shown blue, and as the cane fell at her,  time seemed to slow down for Laughter as the adrenaline flooded her system. She grabbed the end of the staff in mid-air and tried to chuck both Cain and the staff at the window.  She rubbed her hands together, causing it to glow a bit red with heat. "Let's have some fun~" She cooed. "I wonder how I'll kill you? in space no one can hear you scream after all."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am

As Cain got close, Laughter suddenly turned her around and chucked her at a window. The roof of the corridor didn't go out into space, and Cain put her staff soundly through it, stopping herself as she dropped down, yanking the staff out of the ceiling. Laughter was remarking that Cain's trick was mean, but then said that she would kill her, saying no one would hear her scream in space.

"Well that's a real shame," Cain remarked. "You want to kill me after just that? And just when I was thinking you were cute." She smirked under her mask. "Well...I won't be doing the same to you. Killing people just isn't in my book," she said.

Cain took a good look at Laughter. She was almost a half foot taller than her. Takaoni wasn't going to be so beneficial. She saw that Laughter was wearing some black, at least.

I have split the one into five. I am the circle that few will spy. I am the path that breaks and gives. I am the bow no man may bend. Irooni. Black.

Cain suddenly darted forward with nearly inhuman speed, swinging her staff for Laughter's head, hoping she would duck, while aiming a kick for her knee. Considering how much black she was wearing, she might deal considerable damage.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 am

Laughter smirked, pointing a heated finger at Cain. "Flattery will get you nowhere..." She smiled.. strangely, genuinely kindly, shaking her fingers out causing the heat to disappear. When she heard that Cain didn't condone killing, she laughed. "Oh! You're one of those goody goody heroes, right? Those people who always clean up my artwork, yes? Do you know how long it takes to draw things like that out of blood?" She notices that Cain begun another chant, and yawned. "What are you even do-" Her comment was interrupted by the lunge, and Laughter's fight or flight reaction took over again. She blocked the of the staff's swipe with the broad side of her chainsaw. She didn't have time to rev it up, so she just held it there, trying to keep it away from her face. Laughter smiled cutely, before pointing her finger at Cain's forehead like a gun. "It's been fun~"

She was not expecting that kick.

Before Laughter could shoot enough radiation to make the second coming of the elephant man, that kick to the knee sent her sprawling on the floor like a rag doll, but it seemed to be more on Laughter's part than just Cain's sheer strength. Despite the raw power of the kick, Laughter was able to get up like nothing had happened, other than a little limp. But for now, she lay on the ground, cradling it with one hand. "I think you broke it!" She exclaimed, rolling on her back. her other hand rested softly on the two knives in her coat...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 am

Laughter said that flattery wouldn't be getting Cain anywhere, and then remarked that she was one of those goody goody heroes. She mentioned that she did some kind of artwork with blood, saying that heroes usually had to clean it up. She pointed her finger at Cain's head, and she barely avoided it by kicking her, and she sprawled onto the floor, holding her leg as she proclaimed that she thought she broke it. Cain smirked.

"Interesting. You see, I'm not one of those "goody goody heroes" you talked about. Here, I'll show you: I don't care if your leg is broken. Forfeit and you'll probably get immediate medical attention~."

Cain had to admit she wasn't a sucker for sick murderers.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 am

Laughter sighed in defeat, weakly throwing the two knives at Cain, but she just looked so sad that her plan didn't work and even if the knives did hit Cain they'd just bounce off harmlessly. She looked so depressed all of a sudden. "You're no fun.." She super heated her gloves again, then flicked her wrists, causing two blades to form from her gloves, like claws. They started to super heat as well. She slowly stood up, in the process melting some of the floor. She was going to go for the windows and melt them open, or stab Cain to death. She was fine with either.

She ran at Cain with speed that a peak human could barely manage (Because of her adrenaline letting her muscles work harder), then tired to send a palm at Cain's chin, to both singe the mask and knock her into the ceiling. Instead of a smile, she still had that rather dead look in her eye, utter hatred in heart for Cain just because of something so trivial. It was almost sad how quickly her moods could change.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 am

Cain watched Laughter throw knives at her, holding up her arm for self defense, but watched them bounce off. Cain blinked, guessing she was lucky, and watched Laughter get up, saying she was no fun, and formed blades on her hands. Cain blinked, instinctively stepping back to get some distance as she readied her staff. Laughter ran toward her, and Cain planned to counterattack, but then Laughter went for her face. She smirked.

She didn't do anything until the last moment, letting Laughter's fist connect...and it didn't do anything. It didn't singe her mask. It didn't make her budge. It was as if her attack was completely ineffective. Cain's mask was white with a green seven. No black to be found.

In reaction, Cain swept her staff with great intensity to hit Laughter's legs with all the force she could. Due to the tournament rules Laughter would only feel intense pain, but had this been outside of the tournament, and Cain's staff had connected, Laughter would likely get two broken legs from it. Again, Laughter would feel the pain of two broken legs if it connected, but they would not be.

"Well you certainly are, cutie~."
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 am

Laughter blinked. She didn't have time for a response before she was sent to the ground again. This time she jumped back up, cursing loudly at the pain, but it wasn't nearly what she should be feeling. "I'll run you through!" She roared, flipping her chainsaw back into her hands, starting it in one rev and dashing at Cain. While her knife strokes where sloppy and her fist-a-cuffs lacking, her chainsaw was spot on, like a true master. She thrust at Cain, eying her staff and keeping the saw at a position where she could parry with the flat side instead of the part that was moving.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:12 am

Cain watched Laughter come back towards her, honestly shocked. She should be nearly paralyzed with pain, but perhaps that was just the adrenaline. She suddenly pulled out a FREAKING CHAINSAW and rushed her, thrusting at her with it. Cain flipped over her, now at Laughter's back, ducking low and making another sweep for her knees.

"Stay down, dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 am

Laughter twisted her legs so that she could pivot, spinning all the way around to face Cain again. "STOP HITTING MY LEGS AND MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE SO MAD" She knew Cain was going for her legs again, so she hopped backwards, letting the kick miss her. On the upside, she was grinning again. On the downside, she looked even more insane than before. but, rather than attack some more, she broke the action to go on a rant, and if uninterrupted, during it she would pick up her knives. "I mean, how would you like it if I just up and went 'Hey, why don't I just start kicking some guy's legs to oblivion?' You'd be mad if that guy was you, wouldn't you?" She then restated that in a critical voice. "WOULDN'T YOU?" Laughter continued her rant, hoping that Cain would find her sudden loss of aggression to be amusing at least, so she wouldn't immediately attack.

As she spoke, she was creating a distance between them. When she was around 20 feet away, she stopped talking. "...That was good to get out. You can just keep things bottled up, emotions shouldn't be- BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG" She started shooting blast after blast of radiation at Cain. ((Keep in mind, there is no rapid fire, but she has two fingers to shoot. So it's about one every .25 seconds?))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:05 am

Cain couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Laughter asked her to stop hitting her legs, saying she probably wouldn't be so mad if Cain simply stopped hitting her legs.

"You really are cute. Too bad I probably won't be getting a date after this," she teased, before running forward while she was talking. It was a tournament. They were supposed to be fighting. Laughter had only gotten about five or eight feet away when Cain rushed her, but she needed a new strategy. She canceled Irooni.

"The part of the bird that is not in the sky, that can swim in the ocean, yet always stay dry. Kageoni."

She swung her staff for Laughter's head, keeping the staff extended so Laughter couldn't get a good counter attack in too close.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 am

OOC: It's been 48 hours, and I haven't received a request for an extension. Laughter is disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seven vs Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven vs Laughter   Seven vs Laughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven vs Laughter
Page 1 of 1