Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Vote_lcapNo more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Voting_barNo more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Vote_lcapNo more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Voting_barNo more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Empty
PostSubject: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Animal Shifter smiled happily glad she finally caught a break and got a bad guy after her horrible streak of bad luck. Animal Shifter brought a woman named Laughter over to the a cop who stood up and began to lead Laughter and Animal Shifter to Laughter's cell. Animal Shifter grinned as she spoke. "Guess there's no more laughs for you Laughter." Animal Shifter began to laugh at her bad pun the cop looking annoyed and unamused by her joke.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Laughter chuckled at the pun. It was adorable, really. Pointing to Animal shifter, she smiled. "You... I'll remember you..." She walked into the cell calmly, smiling to her. She showed her cuffs to her, which, after a brief delay, fell to the floor. "Clank, clink, clank.. clank." She said, mimicking the handcuffs as they scattered across the ground. She slowly picked them up, then put them back on, loosely. "You coppers are so mean.. you put the cuffs on way too tight! Too tight! Chafing! So.. I had to fix it." She tilted her head, looking Animal shifter in the eyes with the most sadistic, yet innocent look on her face." Is... that alright with-" She choked for a moment, then coughed up a large sum of blood into her hands. It wasn't hers, and she giggled. "Is that okay with you? Oh dear, my tummy doesn't like orphan blood..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Animal Shifter couldn't help but smile at Laughter when she chuckled at her joke. Not many people ever laughed at her jokes her smile held when Laughter said she'd remember her. Animal Shifter wasn't about to forget a girl who actually laughed at one of her jokes any time soon Villain or not. Her smile fell as the cuffs did to the floor the cop pointing a gun at her Animal Shifter getting into a defensive fighting pose watching Laughter as she put the cuffs back on. Some more cops come over as Laughter looked to Animal Shifter Animal Shifter's eyes grew wide as she said the orphan's blood. Animal Shifter turned into a tiger roaring at her aiming to kill but the cops all worked together to try and hold her back as one goes to try and close Laughter's cell door.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Laughter smiles wide, watching to the edge of the cell. "Ooh... a kitty!" She opens her bloody, dripping hands. "You want some?" She didn't take her hand past the cell's bars. "The blood's all over my gloves... how am I supposed to kill you all now?" She was smiling like a girl child at the fair. "Now, I can't hurt you all with my hands dirty... lick them clean." Her eyes widened eviller with her grin as she spoke those words. She repeated again. "Lick them clean."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Animal Shifter when she had stopped Laughter knew she had to be stopped but she didn't know what she exactly did.Now Animal Shifter knew that she had killed orphans Animal Shifter was out for blood. The orphans were her only family being one herself and Laughter just killed them. Laughter had just took her family away from her, she was the cause of Animal Shifter losing her family again. Animal Shifter pushed the cops aside and she runs at the cell turning into a snake going trough the bars flinging herself up at Laughter's face her fangs extended out.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Laughter moved back, adrenaline coursing through her veins as she catches the snake mid-flight. She smiles. "Do you wanna know how I killed them? seven tooth picks." She pulled them out, all red with dried blood. "I I I I, i din't know if it would workkk.. buuuut I got the hang of it." She liked the side of one. "Hmmm... AB... positive blood?" She giggles. Guessing is fun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Animal Shifter hisses at her as she was caught glaring at her as she spoke. Animal Shifter's rage grew more and more with each passing word. Animal Shifter turned into a wolf trying to pounce on her as the guard's yell for back up and struggle to quickly open the door. Animal Shift if she managed to pounce on Laughter she then would try to bite Laughter's throat but she'd clamp down on it not rip off a piece... yet.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 am

Laughter eeped in surprise rather than fear when she turned into a wolf. "would you like to hear a story? once upon a time a little two bit d-list hero tried to kill death herself. yada yada yada plot plot plot...." she blocked the bite with her chains connecting her hand cuffs. "She lived...." She started to cackle insanely. "She... she lived! but she lost both of her eyes!" She kneed the wolf in the throat. "I won't kill you... you'll be my little example..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 am

Animal Shifter glares at her as she spoke yelping as she was kneed and let go of the chains. the gaurds got through and pulled Animal shifter off laughter and then began to try and drag her by force out of the cell Animal Shifter barking madly at Laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)   No more Laughs Laughter (Amon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more Laughs Laughter (Amon)
Page 1 of 1