Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Vote_lcapWaiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Voting_barWaiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Vote_lcapWaiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Voting_barWaiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Tracking illegal tech deals... it's an easy task if you know exactly where the wires lead. Fortunately for hotwire, a good 6 times out of 11, he was the wires. He had been tracking some illegal tech smuggled around from Russia from through multiple country checkpoints and using minor language decryption to muddle the cargoes destination and and purpose. From the choppy bits of file fragmentation here and there, he found that whatever it was was unique. Perhaps illegal alien tech?

But now hotwire was standing on the skylight. Of course... there was no light from the sky at this time of night. Hotwire could barely make out the figures on the auction block at the opposite end of the warehouse.

"Hmm... I'm detecting pretty high tech levels. The distance is making it hard to discern... but it looks like I got the place." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Yang was sitting in the rafters above the crowd, waiting for a chance to make her move. She had the perfect camouflage, yellow. In the shadows. IT'S FOOL PROOF!

So far most of the stuff she'd seen come up to auction though was normal stuff. Some computers, server, none of it so far had been anything illegal. Nothing until a pretty fancy piece of tech had come out, which took a few minutes for Yang to recognize, and when she did she jumped forward to sit just above the stage, changing her shotgauntlet's setting and ensnaring the auctioneer with them, accompanied by the sound of a shotgun shot. Completely impossible to mistake.

"Nothing to see here folks!" The attractive blonde hero shouted, jumping down to the stage as everyone began to scatter. "Alright, so where did you get the illegal tech then? Crash sites, robberies? Or maybe you have a supplier?" She giggled, putting her boot on the illegal auctioneer's cheek. "And trust me, I really don't like being lied to."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Gilda couldn't believe she had gotten this lame job...more specifically, she couldn't believed she asked for it. She had heard that some Nth metal artifacts might end up here. She had sat through the most boring auction in the world. It was all stupid computer junk. She didn't need any of it. Her target hadn't arrived yet. She just wanted the Nth metal artifacts and she was getting around to thinking that they weren't here. She didn't like wasting her time, but she especially didn't like when someone else made sure her time was wasted.

That was exactly what Yang was doing

Gilda walked forward. She was covered in a large brown cloak at the moment. Her wings were folded flat against her and barely noticeable. She did appear to be a bit lumpy, but just about everyone did and they probably weren't carrying wings on their hips.

The Thanagarian stopped after stepping on the stage herself and said "Excuse me but I was waiting for something to come on stage." She looked at Yang with piercing yellow eyes and suddenly raised her Mace from under her cloak, "I'd think you'd appreciate it if you sat yourself down. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 am

Okay... so it looks like hotwire wasn't the only to one to track this tech down. A girl swooped in and began took down the guy who appeared to be in charge. Hotwire had to get down there. He held up one hand as a spinning ventilation vent uprooted silently, and formed on his hand, making a cutting blade. He began to cut away at the skylight, but as it was on the other end of the warehouse, it was almost impossible to notice him unless you actually looked. And the other two seemed a little preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Yang giggled and prodded the auctioneer with her toe until he was off to her right side. "Look around you sweetheart, the show's already over." She said, gesturing to the running crowd. "You can't run an auction with one bidder."

The girl raised a mace to Yang threateningly, and she giggled softly. "Brute force isn't going to do you any good." She said, switching the settings on her gauntlets to their usual setting to boost her punches and jumps. "But if you're looking for a fight, I'll indulge you until the cops arrive."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 am

Gilda was hearing everyone run out, what did she care though? Less people meant she would just get her artifact at bottom price. She would prefer not to steal this since her mission was to buy it. Yang wasn't giving her much of an option though.  She would either have to fight this girl and force the auctioneer continue, or just take it...or both, which was sounding pretty good right about now, "We'll see, I've got more than brute strength." Gilda said with a cruel smile.

Gilda did notice Hotwire's cutting, not due to her sight, she wasn't looking the right way, but due to her hearing. Metal on metal was a very distinct sound, a grating one. It was already grating on her nerves, one problem at a time though. First she had to deal with power princess here. "I'll make this quick."

Gilda then lowered her mace to her side and then quickly swung it in a crossing arc, up at the girl, wondering how it felt to have spikes cut into your ribs. Her swing would be able to send small vehicles into the air, but incase of a dodge Gilda would bring the mace back down with just as much force. She even flipped around to make sure the head of the mace would be all to his.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Hotwire looked down to the room below. This girl might be in trouble. This other girl looked like she was out for a kill. He clipped a small wire to the scaffolding as the metal cutting machine on his arm crumbled away. He clipped the other, more mechanical looking half onto his belt. With that he jumped down the hole, as his safety tether moved with him, quickly lowering him to the floor. As Gilda would go for a second strike, she would be surprised by a strange flat screen device that was being sold at auction zipping in front of her to block her strike.

"Step away from the girl, and stand down." He said, touching to the ground. With a snap of his fingers, the latch unclipped and began to rewind, leaving him free to move on the floor. He took a couple steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 am

There still wasn't anything to stop the first strike, and Gilda was a lot faster than Yang gave her credit for with that bulky mace. Yang made a mental note of it as she struck. The spikes of the mace broke her skin, that much was expected, but when it hit flesh, there was only a loud metallic clang as Yang was pushed back by the concussive force.

"Oh you've got some FIGHT in you!" She giggled, taking a few steps back and stretching. "Well, I have some fight in me too!" She jumped forward and threw a punch at a pretty moderate speed, fully expecting Gilda to dodge it. If she dodged to either side or above, her shot gauntlet on her other hand would go off, propelling it toward her face while she was hopefully off guard. Above would lead to an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:50 am

Gilda now knew the girl wasn't human. Fun. Now she knew she could really unload on the girl next round. This would be fun. She was almost never able to go full out for the larger portion of a fight. She would be sure not to waste the opportunity. But as her second blow came, it was deflected by a large object flying by. Bummer. On the bright side, it kept the girls attacks from hitting their mark.

It also left Gilda free to turn and start walking towards...oh, look who it was, luckily her face was still mostly obscured by her hooded cloak. She picked up into a run, knowing was about lose her surprise advantage soon but she was willing to wait a bit longer, she swung her mace at the boy. She doubted he would remember her just from that, she had barely used it on him last time and had been completely airborn when doing so...not to mention, at the moment her mace wasn't sparking like a downed power line.

She also didn't talk to him. It was a simple downward slam with her mace, nothing amazing, probably would only barely crack the floor. Gilda kept listening to hear if the other girl followed her after getting around that big screen this kid had used. Going through it would have been the foolish option, since it would probably break piece by piece, but Gilda didn't know the girl, so that might have happened to. Gilda kept her eyes on Hotwire though, ready for anything he might throw at her. She brought her mace to a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Taking a step back as Gilda raised the mace, he was relieved to her missing him by millimeters. That mace could probably put his foot out of commission for months. This warehouse had plenty of tech in it, so by taking a quick sidestep, hotwire gained a few seconds to act. Holding his hand out, a forklift disassembled and various motors and piston assemblies flew to hotwire. If Gilda brought down another swing, she'd be blocked by a forklift prong on hotwire's arm. Hotwire then swung his arm at her, as a piston on it extended at a fast speed, aiming to knock her back.

"Now off!" Hotwire said.

This wouldn't work forever though, and hotwire began to scan for more options. This girl seemed familiar... but Hotwire couldn't place it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Yang looked at the red haired kid who was taking advantage of the situation, Yang stopped for a second, cocking her gauntlets. Either this kid was a hero trying to take the fame for the arrest, he was a villain who was having a 'spirited debate' with mace girl, or he was just honestly trying to help. Regardless, Yang would have to find out later and she ran forward as Hotwire blocked Gilda's shot with a forklift.

"Cutting in!" She yelled, sliding to one side and jumping, firing her shotgauntlets to boost her momentum and she aimed a kick at Gilda's jaw. If it landed, she would get a hit in. Good. If not she'd land safely on the other side of her.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:13 pm

So this dweeb actually knew how to fight...sorta. She knew he used things around him to form stuff, unfortunately for him, she wasn't going to be surprised by it. Gilda swung up her mace to the side and stopped Hotwire's strike in it's tracks with a smile on her face. "Now Let-", she would have continued, but was suddenly cut off by the girl. Darn, Gilda was hoping she would have gotten in one strike before she came forward.

Gilda staggered backwards but still got hit. She dropped to one knee, surprised that the girl made contact. She then stood up, her lip was noticeably cut and bleeding a bit. "That was a mistake." she said, wiping the blood off her chin, "And I'm gonna make you feel it." Gilda then leaped forward and brought her mace at Yang's side, if it hit Yang would quickly become acquainted with the wall. Gilda would then spread her wings and turn back, rushing towards Hotwire to deliver a harsh punch to his stomach at 30 miles per hour, before raising up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Oh no... this girl. Now hotwire remembered her. This girl was bad news... with a capital "MACE"

Hotwire threw a metal plated circuit board in front of him. The punch connected, but only knocked him back a few feet. "Not fun." Hotwire said with a grimace. Hotwire held up his hand, another device rose up, and as the pieces spun, a small tranmition station floated towards him and formed around his hand. He pressed his hand to the device he had changed, and pointed his strange new antennae hand at her mace.

"Don't mess with magnets." All of a sudden her mace would find a powerful attraction to that metal pipe she was floating near.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Yang took the strike, and it hurt a good bit more than the first one. Prying herself out of the wall and shaking it off. "Please sir, may I have another?" She coughed, running at Gilda as if too punch her. Instead shed use her gauntlets to shoot into the air over her, aiming and shooting a bolas shell at her torso to try and ensnare her.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:00 am

Punching metal. Not fun. Gilda's hand was yelling out in pain, stinging. It was visible too. Her knuckles were each split open and bleeding. She would make him pay for that, at least 10 fold. Her eyes caught both the girl and Hotwire reading attacks. She decided to focus on Yang, who was still standing even after becoming immediate family to that wall.

Impressive.

She would be hard to beat. That might make Hotwire hard to beat. Gilda doubted she could keep Yang out of commission long  enough to completely disable Hotwire, which, though Gilda was confident it would be easy, would take time because he'd know he can't take her hits. She would simply have to take on both of them. Hotwire's comment made what he did easy to counter act. The head of her mace quickly sparked up, wildly, gaining an electromagnetic shield and ending the discomfort in her stomach before she could so much as wince. "Magnets won't work on this mace, it's whatever I need it to b-" Gilda was interrupted by hearing the bolas release. She quickly flew a bit higher, and towards Yang, making the bolas undershoot by a long shot since the girl was so close. There was little room for error at so tight an angle, Gilda wasn't even sure the ends of the bola would meet if they did hit her at the moment.

"This is cute," she said, nearing the roof of the facility at least 30 feet high at her feet, "How about we see another trick, before I come down?" she said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)   Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the Deal (gilda and yang)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next