Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Vote_lcapOne way to impress a fan...(paige) Voting_barOne way to impress a fan...(paige) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
One way to impress a fan...(paige) Vote_lcapOne way to impress a fan...(paige) Voting_barOne way to impress a fan...(paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

One way to impress a fan...(paige)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

One way to impress a fan...(paige) Empty
PostSubject: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

The dark hanger was only illuminated by the small lights lining the entrance tunnel, and the ones illuminating the titans vehicles. That was until a small light appeared in the tunnel and got brighter until a motorcycle entered the hanger. At this point, all the lights came on.

On the cycle... hotwire, and the new hero claira. After a date that went wrong... he invited her to the tower so she wouldn't feel bad... Hotwire still felt like a complete failure to all of his gender... but at least claira was happy.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 pm

ooc: her name is claira not claire

Claira stood in aww as she looked around the hanger and looked at hotwire with a super happy smile.

"Dude! this is so cool! its even cooler on the inside than on the outside! Whats it like to live here and have your own room?"

She said super exsited trying not to go into fan girl mode.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Hotwire continued to lead claira around the hangar."It's kinda like school... only no bullies and no real classes. Well... that doesn't stop me from studying on my own time... but ya know..." Hotwire said, slightly blushing again.

Then the second worse thing (first being eric finding them) that could have happened happened... aeons hologram showed up.

"Hotwire... who's the new girl... your new date?" She said mockingly.

That struck hotwire a little close to home.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Eric was in the kitchen. He was munching on some cookies and sipping some coke. It was late and he was hungry, he really worked a lot today. He's been messing with his new suit and training with it. Hotwire did a great job, He was happy with it. Eric was laying across the counter out of complete boredom. He took chunks of cookies and threw them into the air, catching them with his mouth.

He heard talking from the hanger. " Aeon, who's out there talking?" Eric asked still throwing the cookies in the air and catching them in his mouth. " Hotwire and a new girl, Eric." Aeon replied, leaving as soon as she finished. A smirk appeared on Eric's face. " This is going to a fun night." Eric mumbled to himself continuing to eat the cookies in a fancy way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Claira blushed a little when aeon asked if claira was hotwires new date and then realized how that was.

"wait a minet your aeon the AI I heard about that the Titans had I never got the chance to learn alot about you but I think it's so cool that you help out the titans and what not whats it like helping them out?"

she said with a little over exsited tone.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh no... Claira conversing with Aeon... this could end badly.

"Your girlfriend is a little jumpy"

"She's not my girlfriend... I mean... you know... she's a girl and my friend... but not..."He blushed

"RIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT"Aeon said, rolling her holographic eyes.

It also scared hotwire a bit when aeon disappeared for a seconds, then reappeared.

"Aeon... where did you go?"

"To tell eric of your presence... why?"

"Uh-oh... this is bad... we have to hide quick..."

Not thinking, he grabbed claira by the arm and started dragging her away as fast as possible... trying to find somewhere to hide.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Eric sat there with a smile. Aeon appeared again. " If you wanted to know, Hotwire is trying to run away from you. He's in the hangar." Aeon finished disappearing once again. Eric jumped from the counter, brushed the cookie crumbs off his shirt, then walked towards the hangar. Eric opened the door and slammed it behind him just to have some fun.

" Hotwire! I heard you were running from me! Now I must find you and your date!" Eric yelled just for fun. He didn't know who came with him or really why they came but man, this is going to be fun. Eric jumped across the tops of the car and stood on one.

" Is it Nora! I still think you got a thing for her!" Eric yelled jumping over the next two vehicle. " Why don't you come in and bring your little girlfriend too! " Eric called after them spotting them with a smirk. He then jumped high in the air and would land in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Hotwire pulled her off as claira said.

"WAIT WHAT? WHY DO WE HAVE TO HIDE? WHAT AM I NOT REALLY ALLOWED TO BE HERE OF SOMETHING? WAIT ERIC AS IN ERIC THE SENOUR FROM SCHOOL LAST YEAR? I KNEW HE WAS A HE-.."

She heard the door slam shut and she jumped behind a car yanking hotwire down with her. she then heard eric talk and looked to hotwire and wispered.

"Whos Nora? Why do they keep calling me your girl freind? and seriously why do we have to h-....."

She then saw eric hop down and looked at him and pointed.

"OH MY GOD IT IS ERIC FROM SCHOOL I KNEW HE JUST HAD TO BE Gx26!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Hotwire clamped a hand over clairas mouth... did eric really have to bring this up now...

Hotwire dragged claira a few other cars over, and threw some pieces of metal to hopefully confuse eric.

Hotwire then looked down and realized they were still holding hands. This caused him to blush even harder.

He whispered."Keep it down... your all set to be here... it's just that eric will give us nothing but trouble."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Eric watched Claria scream. He recognized her face, then something clicked. It was that girl at the dock that he almost gave CPR too. He chuckled a little then jumped back on a car ever so quietly." You're lucky a giant Ferret tackled me! Or else I would of have to gave your girlfriend CPR!" Eric taunted, he heard metal crash in several different directions. Hotwire must have forgot about Eric being super smart. The metal crash was thrown to different directions all from one source.

Eric jumped to see them standing there. " So it wasn't Nix either?" Eric said trying to embarrass him."Man you can't make up your mind." Eric said leaning over the car to both of them. How many vehicles were there?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Claira looked from hotwire to eric and blushed even more at the cpr thing.

"Seriously why is everyone calling me your girlfreind hotwire? I've only known you for not even a day and we have only gone on one date well i hope it was a date or that whole date thing i just said was really embarrissing...."

She said blushing brighter now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm

"Ignore eric... he just enjoys joking about stuff like this. We can call it a date. If you want I mean." he blushed even more now, as he dragged he across the room to another car.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Eric laughed hanging off the car. These two people were so awkward it was filling the air. Eric hopped off the car and landed by Hotwire. He punched him in the shoulder playfully and smiled. "SO obviously this date is getting any where if your running away from me. Why don't you guys come watch a movie with me. You can pick, i'm just bored out of my mind!" Eric said patting Claria's shoulder with a smile. Eric then would jump on the car and hold out his hands to pull them both up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Suddenly from underneath the floor a figure came into the room, phasing right from under the ground and then opened it's wingspan fully revealing itself to be a blue alien, known as Big Chill. However, the symbol on it's chest betrayed Ben to his teammates. Although, he wasn't hiding it was him anyway.

One way to impress a fan...(paige) Prepar11

"Hotwire, Gx? What's going on..."

Suddenly a green flash went off and no longer was a near 6'foot tall alien standing in front of the teens, but now a 5'5 boy with his arms crossed.

"I heard a scream and thought we were being ambushed....again."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Claira stumbled onto the car and the saw big chill come over and the turn into ben.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BEN FRICKIN TEN! It's an hounor to meet you you my second favoret hero right after Beast Boy! I love heros who can turn into other speshies besides human!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One way to impress a fan...(paige)   One way to impress a fan...(paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One way to impress a fan...(paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next