Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Vote_lcapA day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Voting_barA day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Vote_lcapA day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Voting_barA day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A day in the life of Bob

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Kat nodded and, without really taking her eyes off of the girl in the hoodie, sat down next to Bob. She picked at a thread in her sweater, trying to analize the meaning behind his words.

"This Emblem guy, who is he? I've heard a little from conversations around the streets, but I have a feeling that you know a little more than just the little bits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 am

As the two strangers started talking about Emblem, Shadow drew closer, hardly believing her luck. She'd barely stepped into the park and already here was someone with information. She'd better be careful though. Shadow knew how intimidating she could sometimes appear.

Shadow inconspicuously sat down near Bob and Kat, listening intently to their conversation. She had noticed Kat first, but the burly Jamaican was looking like he knew more than the cat-eared girl. As she asked him about Emblem, Shadow shifted even closer, not wanting to appear to eavesdrop but wanting to know more about Emblem.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 am

''Em-mon?''

Bob was a little surprised. Even if foreign, Emblem was a word not used many nowadays. Almost everybody knew the pain and sorrow that name held. For Bob it meant something else. He wouldn't go against the beliefs of other people, they were correct in their own right. Most had lost a lot to Emblem's change. Bob's accent shifted a bit, not sure whether his talk would affect the new visitors in a negative way. He wouldn't like that. More then a year ago, when he first met Emblem, his accent was incidentally almost just the same. He reckoned that was why the other hoodied girl sat there, but jus ta bit further away. He didn't mind though, she could even sit next to him if hse wanted to.

''Em-mon first came to Bob just like you came. Bob was playin' music, and had just gone to Jump City. Bob just had his new home paid for. I'sa know from the first moment Em-mon was okay. He was a good guy, there was no harm in his eyes. When some boyz were troubling a lady, he even helped her, scaring them off with Em-mon's fire! He had a gift. He could make fire unlike nobody else and command it to his will.''

Bob smiled as he thought back of the day. Another sunny day, just like this one. He put his hand over his eyebrows and looked up at the sun for a second. What surprised him back then was that Emblem could control fire, but while it scared off the boys, it never scorched even the tiniest of grass. It burned nothing Emblem didn't want it to burn.

''Back in da dayz, Em-mon was good. Howevah, there was something. I talked with Em-mon much. His soul was troubled. He was lookin'. He had left his birth nation when he magically got firepowers, and when he had lived in Asian mountains, his village, including his wife-to-be, his true love, died. Em-mon did not know who he was anymore but Em-mon, but a name. He did good to make sure it was a good name, but he was always hungry. Hungry to know more about his powers, about himself, but he'sa could not find the same peace that he saw in me. We be jammin' a lot, and Em-mon was as known as Bob, but for his hero-ness.''

Bob sighed. From here, the omen that had hung over Emblem would become more clear, and the story would take a bad turn.

''It was all over the news. Several places blowing up, and covered in fire. Em-mon did that. He had been part of dem Titans to help, and he an' his bruddah, Krious as biggest bruddah, did lots of good. Bob was proud of Em-mon, he seemed at peace. He was, until his past came back for im. Dem people who killed his old village, had come for his powers. I dunno how, but Em-mon had to face his old love again, and kill her. Bob'sa shiver if he thinks of a man who raises the peaceful dead, or changes minds. Dead or not, she was now, as was that place, thanks to Em-mon and Krious. Em-mon had gone to Arkham Asylum then. While he had done good, it did not fell good to Em-mon. Em-mon broke, but instead of going to Bob or to other friends, Em-mon goes to Arkham.''

Arkham Asylum hardly was a place to get peaceful, it was more of a concentration of madness. Going there to find out who you really are isn't the best of ideas. After Arkham, Emblem had briefly been a part of Titans North, doing good again with Krious, Simca, and Alyss and BB1010, but left shortly after that. His mind was probably way too clouded to discern anything clear anymore.

''I only saw Em-mon two times after. I knew Arkham was bad idea. I waz right. Suspician grew as word had it Em-mon was raising hell in there. If anything, I saw him shortly after. Good and evil blurred into one within him, slowly. I could not blame Em-mon, but I could not stop or help him either. You see, when you have to kill all you have ever fought for, after you thougth you already lost everything twice...why was da world so unfair to Em-mon? So he thought. He thought he needed time to think, away from da city. And so he did. Almost one year.

The last time I saw him, I went out to greet im, and he told me to go. Em-mon said it was not good to talk now. Hell was going to come to the Park. And so it did. He set this whole place on fire and torn up earth. Em-mon liked Bob that he spared Bob. I'sa not proud of it, but I saw little of old Em-mon in Em-mon. but Em-mon had changed. He was evil now, but he maybe thought he was doing good. He felt not like Em-mon, but like demon. Like he was sleeping on bottom of ocean, very differ-ant. Sad Em-mon, I pity Em-mon.''

Bob stopped. While he wasn't feeling sad as he had gone over this story many times, the perfect day seemed to go on, but just a faint little bit less. He looked up at the bright sun again with his eyes shielded, and took his ocarina. He played a few notes in remembrance of his old friend, and looked at Kat, to see what she thought on the matter. Bob gazed over the Park, an ocean of green set on a blue sky, filled with the sounds of playing children and caring couples or friends.

Last edited by Emblem on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 am

As Bob began his story, Shadow listened, piecing the story together with what she knew of Emblem. It made sense. What really surprised her, though, was what Bob said next.

'...He had been part of dem Titans to help, and he an' his bruddah, Krious as biggest bruddah, did lots of good.'

Krious? The Titans? Shadow thought. I never knew any of this. No wonder Simca and Krious don't like to talk about it.

At this point, Shadow didn't care about being inconspicuous. This Jamaican man had said a lot, and she was being awfully rude by listening in without even introducing herself. Aside from that, she might learn more if she got to know him a little better. So, making her decision, Shadow stood and walked over to the two strangers.

'Um, hi. My name's Shadow. I'm sorry for my rudeness before...' Shadow trailed off as her socially awkward nature slunk in. Just talking to someone, let alone refraining from making the million sarcastic comments that were just waiting to be voiced, was quite an effort for her. 'A-Anyway, I couldn't help hearing your story about Emblem, and I happened to be looking for information on him. But, um,' Shadow stuttered, realising she must be sounding suspicious, 'I'm not anyone to be wary of. I'm a member of a new team Krious and Simca started.' Flushing slightly, the dark-haired girl stood awkwardly in front of Bob and Kat, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Krious... that's an interesting name. It sounds familiar...

Kat pursed her lips at the girl. She had notice her sitting there, but it was oh so convientent how she now decided to join the conversation, after she recieved the information she had wanted. People these days! But Kat took a breath to settle herself; there wasn't a good reason to start fights with strangers.

After nodding at the girl, she turned to Bob; they weren't done with the conversation.

"Wow, that's some pretty powerful stuff having to go through."

OOC: Sorry about Kat's rudeness, that's just the way she thinks. I have nothing against you or your character! Just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Bob nodded. Nobody should go through such pain to form his personality. Every living being had problems, and they way they dealt with it, their choices and their actions decided who they would be. nobody however, could ever truly judge someone who had felt as much pain as Emblem. It's the same as 'the-kid-nobody-understood'. Shunned and forgotten, forced to crime for the attention. Then everybody wonders where it went wrong. Alas, Bob was not one to judge. He first talked to Shadow.

''Miss Shadow, do not be frightened by Bob. Bob is Bob. And if biggest bruddah Krious knows Shadow, then you must be good Shadow. Never be shy to ask or talk to Bob.''

A bit of a frown ehre and there as Bob smiled. If Krious had such a good sense of character, what about Emblem then? Bob understood and went on before questions were raised.

''Yeah or no, Emblem has good character. Scarred, over the top, but he was good boy. You could see him beamin' if bob called him Em-mon. Old man bartender Joe called him Emmy and he liked it. He likes plays on his names, they carry affection. Joe liked Em-mon. Bob likes old Em-mon. As for Krious, I call him full name because Bob thinks Krious likes the respect of the full good said name. Krious no Em-mon. Krious easier said then 'Emblem' too.''

The word Emblem sounded almost surreal, as he was choking on it with his Jamaican accent. Bob picked up his guitar and strummed a little. With the sound, he sang a little again. It explained why Kriosu was seen as the 'biggest bruddah'

''For Krious, was big shadow mon...lots of good things he has done....''
''Silent as night...but actions very noble and full of might...''
''Protects those he shadows...keeping enemies in tow...''
''Like most old brother of family....biggest bruddah Krious..''

Bob chuckled. It didn't sound perfect, but it had to do. He looked up at Shadow.

''I'sa think you second new lady in town with hood on in the Park. You'sa not from City, miss Shadow? How you met biggest bruddah Krious? Krious is shadowwalker mon. He'sa there, but he'sa not seen much.''

Bob turned to Kat and nodded again. What she said was just right. For a second a small frown could be seen, but it was covered by a reassuring smile.

''Em-mon protected like biggest bruddah, but Em-mon always connect people. Friends everywhere, smile everywhere. In the end, everyone knew Em-mon as friend, but Em-mon not know himself as friend. Krious smarter in way of clear thinking, Em-mon always was-a chaos in his head. Em-mon will be cool once more, I know. But it takes time. Maybe takes his life...but Em-mon in end will see peace. Peace for Em-mon, wish of Bob. I'sa say he deserve it.''

Bob looked from Shadow to Kat and back again.

''Shadow miss, why you lookin' for information on Em-mon? And on a sunny day? Even heroes need rest...''

Last edited by Emblem on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Kat sat there, thinking over everything Bob had said. He was a wise man. Though all he did was sit there and play, he knew so much about life, amd people. Maybe he would be able to locate the girl, though she wasn't quite sure how to ask. It wasn't like she knew what the girl's name was, her appearance, or even how old she was. I guess I'll just have to start with the basics and go from there.

Although she really wanted to talk to Bob, Kat waited for Shadow to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 am

OOC: Lol, it's fine. I'm sure some sarcastic comments will come out of Shadow when she gets a little more relaxed =)

Shadow noticed the way Kat was looking at her, but she ignored it. She had apologised for being rude, and she was naturally suspicious of other people anyway. If cat-ears didn't like it, it wasn't Shadow's problem. Instead she addressed Bob.

'Um, thank you. I am from the city... well, the old me was... it's hard to explain. Anyway, I never really came to the park, even before...' Shadow trailed off as she ran into her fresh, awful past. It seemed to follow her around. She wondered if it would ever leave her alone. 'As for Krious,' Shadow quickly went on, 'Simca introduced me. They asked me to become part of a new team of heroes, to fight Emblem.'

Shadowwalker? The dark teenager wondered at Bob's next words. So he uses shadows too. Maybe he can help me understand my powers... I'll have to get onto that later.

Pushing her distracting thoughts aside, Shadow answered Bob's next question rather awkwardly. 'Uh, well, I was curious, I guess... I mean, I don't know much about him, and all my other teammates are kind of... tight-lipped...' she didn't want to sound like she was going behind her team's back, nor insult them, but there was really no other explanation. Shadow hoped Bob and Kat didn't look down on her for it.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Bob was a bit surprised at what he had heard. He made a guessing face before going on.

''I take it biggest bruddah is makin' plans, but not just for Em-mon? Biggest bruddah Krious is more for dem bigger pucture. I think you just need to talk to him Ms. Shadow...and spend some more time with this butterfly, Simca. She's good girl, has more energy then electricity. If biggest bruddah is lookin' busy, doesn't say you can't ask.''

Bob had seen shades of pain on Shadow's face. He smiled kindly.

''And you can always talk to Bob. Simple mind, good heart, I think. I know one thing of Bob...he'sa not like see shadows on face of Ms. Shadow. Is this truly 'bout Em-mon, Ms shadow? Speakin' of talkin'...Kat, you'sa not done talkin' to Bob are you? You seem surprised to see Bob is still Bob. You'sa not daydreamin' does you?''

Bob smiled as he had turned to face Kat. Apparently, she wanted to ask him things as well. He wondered what. About Bob? Bob's past? How he knew what he knew, or something about Kat? Whatever it was, it was Bob's luck that he saw two ladies, both hooded, coming to meet him and be friendly, but a bit drifting now and again, a lot was happening. It might look comical though. Bob in his loose breakdance attire and sporting jacket, sitting on the Park grounds with two hooded ladies asking him all kinds of things. Bob answered, while still waving and drumming a bit on his bongo's.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:24 am

Kat sat and looked from Bob to Shadow. There was something about the name Krious.... Ugh! Think, Kat, think! While she pondered over the unusually familiar name, she listened to Shadow and Bob talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 pm

'...Thanks...' Shadow replied to Bob's advice rather distantly, lost in her thoughts. His next question got through to her, though.

'Is this truly 'bout Em-mon, Ms Shadow?'

Not about Emblem? Shadow thought. Well...

As hard as she tried to think about it, she just couldn't find an answer. The confused girl hugged her knees, staring at the ground as though it held the reply she could give to Bob. She didn't even notice him ask Kat his next few questions, nor the way the cat-eared girl seemed to react to Krious' name. Shadow was totally engrossed in her own thoughts, once again.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:28 pm

''Wakey wakey Ms. Shadow. Bob's makin' you fall asleep?''

Bob looked at Shadow with a look of concern on his face.

''Maybe iz better if you talk to your team before you talk to Bob.''

(OOC: Wake up you lot Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm

(Sorry, sorry!)

'Sorry...' Shadow registered Bob's concern, but really she was just thinking. Thinking never seemed to help her, though... How frustrating.

'Thanks for the advice, anyway.' She didn't have much else to say, and looked to Kat, wondering how much the cat-eared girl wanted to ask. All Shadow wanted to do by now was go home and read a book. Talking with anyone for too long wore her out, mentally.

(Sorry it's so short, writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Bob   A day in the life of Bob - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of Bob
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2