Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNight Tour(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNight Tour(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNight Tour(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNight Tour(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night Tour(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Jason would notice that Zarakc would be following him as they fled the scene. Katey would be just up ahead, but still was at a distance where she would not be able to hear him and Zarakc talk a bit. He would look over to him as they continued to run at an easy pace to not give the cop an opportunity to catch up. 
"What do I mean huh. Man I saw what you did to that cop back there. You knocked him back without even touching him. That's why I said we're similar. But I rather not talk about this kind of stuff around the girl here. If she knows, then a lot more people will know and we'll be plastered on the front page of every newspaper here in Jump City. I'll gladly meet you somewhere else to talk about this a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm

"Well, yes that is what I did," Zarakc began in a matter-of-fact manner about how he handled the cop, "I'll presume that being on the newspaper is something that is not something we want. Talking more would be preferable, wherever is fine." He added as he kept up in pace with Jason.

He did not exactly understand Jason's desire to hide his powers from the girl, but Zarakc didn't bother asking about that now, for the time being. Were people that prone to talking about someone with abilities like them? It seemed odd that people would care so much, but perhaps that was simply his own outlook on things, he simply took it for granted. When he found himself in this city his powers were one of the few things he knew about, perhaps that was why he didn't exactly view them as special, especially since he wasn't aware of what was viewed as 'normal' in the city.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:39 pm

"Alright tomorrow at Central Park by the pond that it at the center. Place is big enough so we can talk without any eavesdroppers." 
Jason would say just before they had caught up to Katey. Jason would give Zarakc a look to not mention anything about powers or the topics related to that as Katey went and gave Jason a hug. He would give her one of those one armed hugs as he looked back up at Zarakc. 
"Alright man I'll see you tomorrow."

OT: So do you want to continue the next part in a new thread?
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:10 pm

((Yeah that sounds good to me.))

"I shall see you there then." Thankfully the park was somewhere he was familiar with, having seen it many times whilst passing over or through the city. Much better than having been given an address, and for that, he was unknowingly thankful.

"Indeed." He would simply offer as his response, his tone certainly making it sound like he would certainly be there. He then proceeded to make himself scarce from the area, running off into the distance without anything as a goodbye, save for his reply. Taking in mind what Jason had said about not wanting Katey to know about certain things, he waited until he was certainly out of sight from them before taking the time to shift into his hawk form and fly away from the area, questions poking around inside of his head as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Tour(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2