Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Vote_lcapOoh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Voting_barOoh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Vote_lcapOoh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Voting_barOoh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Tim was in the jewelry section, after he had tied up the cashier with chains and hung her from the roof upside down. "You know, maybe if you didn't scream so much I wouldn't have to do that." He said, taking a necklace off of her. "I would ask for directions to the diamonds, but you look a bit... busy." He wandered the store dropping things onto the ground and into a box he had with a hole in the bottom. It was useful to carry that box, the hole in it was easy to keep open and it made carrying easier. "Oooh, this looks expensive. IS THIS REAL EMERALD?" He yelled to the upside down cashier. he put it on jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 am

Unfortunately for Tim, the womans scream had been heard, a teenage blonde boy wearing a mask and some black tights all over his body threw a knife right next to Tim, it may of appeared like it was done for the sake of intimidation, but he was actually aiming to kill the man, he whispered softly so that he wouldn't be heard %#!@.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:21 pm

"JESUS WHAT THE HELL?" Tim dropped the necklace. "Wh-who's there? I uh, I know how to fight kinda. Show yourself?" He moved his way toward the cashier, who just happened to be tied up with the only weapon Tim could use. "Now listen, I have this girl, now show yourself or she gets it." He rocked her back and forth so she swung from the ceiling on the chain. He grabbed another less shiny necklace and pocketed it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Dagger ran forward and drew out a knife, he held it in his hand like a sword and swung at Tim, however, he had no training with a sword, the swing had little strength and the knife was not meant to be used this way, so Tim could block the blow with anything harder than his own arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Tim lept back and swung the girl in front of him. Better her than him. He gave up on untying her at this point and as the blade hit the chains, he ran to the back of the store, assuming an emergency exit was there. Sadly, no. "Uh, dude, do you uh, do you know what heroes don't do? It's kill people, haha, right?" Tim pleaded while looking for something to swing at the heroic guy with the knives. "Only villains like m--- uh, not me, I mean villains like Brother Blood." He stuttered and pulled on a few pipes, none of which budged. He finally grabbed a mannequin's arm and held it out, Dagger was nowhere to be seen after he ran to the back of the store.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Dagger frowned, clearly this thief was inexperienced, but then again, so was Dagger, he pursued the man and ran forward, he swung his blade once again in a sword like fashion, his blade would cut the mannequin's arm apart and continue the attack if he tried to block with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)   Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooh, that looks expensive (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1