Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barBeat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barBeat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beat Cop (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Well this guy sure was feeling in the argumentative mood. Though his response had flaws, and he simply made it quite clear with his second sentence.
"And where was this crew to save you?"
She had a point.
"I mean, had it not been for me... you probably would have been thrown in a cage by now, right? I didn't see anyone other than me looking out for you... Pix"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 pm

"They were obviously... Tch. It wouldn't be worth me explaining." Which usually meant Pix had lost the argument. He wasn't interested in conceding defeat and so deftly changed subjects, "And no I wouldn't be in a cage. Though that's not to say your assistance didn't make things easier. So if it'll stop you from mentioning it again-" The sprite steeled himself for a rare accolade, "Thanks."

Mia had 'saved him', and bringing it up led Pix to surmise that she wanted some form of congratulation. Hell the girl probably wanted something more than that, but he already had a duty to his gang. A gang which was weak, if not, unreliable. Her enlightenment on the matter made Pix uncomfortable in her presence. Being correct was his game.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 pm

"Cage or not. It sounds as though you are kept firmly on a leash by lesser humans"
Was Mia trying to wind him up? Maybe. But you wouldn't be able to tell. As she stood there, her arms folded across her chest; blankly staring at Pix. Bet he has an answer for this one too.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:09 pm

"Grief. What's your problem? I just gave you a kudos. What are you after?" The irritation left Pix's voice. This tendency to irk him was bordering on excessive. It was as if she was trying to provoke a reaction. Maybe some human emotion. For a change, Pix was going to dictate what her own problems were.

"Don't answer that - it'll be more fun to do so myself. You're lonely. Standing there criticising my choices in life. It's because you don't have any choices to make yourself. Your school of fish swam away, leaving you upstream without a paddle. Well if you ask very nicely, I might be your friend." (;D) He had to admit she was growing on him. It was never a bad thing to have capable friends, he supposed.

"And my first friendly advice will be to stop using terms like 'human'. No one does that. Like, no one."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:48 am

"If only"
Simply being left by a group of Atlanteans sure sounds easy. But there is no way this simple minded idiot could comprehend just where Mia is from - Atlantis is merely just an escape route.
"And here's some friendly advice; stop being a slave"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:39 pm

His irritation became more sporting, accepting the insult like a challenge rather than a significant slight. Once more she was claiming Pix was wasting his life. Maybe the thought had merit, but he did not give up on his allegiances easily. Though he recognised he could not make her see this. She was as stubborn as him, "Thing about slaves - they have company! You're like a scarecrow left alone in some barren field. Only difference is no one thought to put a burlap sack over that face of yours."

The metahuman looked at his wrist where a pixelised watch face still lay. It was getting on, "I'd love to argue all day, but I have actual people to get back to." He stated, "So why don't we keep walking in the meanwhile?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 am

"Backup..."

Hydra would say, as sirens could be heard off in the distance getting ever so closer. You could never trust a human to just leave it be, no. They were too dumb to admit when they were out classed. Well, this time Mia wasn't going to go easy. An example needed to be set for these boys in blue, maybe then, when they take the threat seriously; they'll think clearer.

A smirk on the face of Mia, she would glance about; checking all the ways in which the police could come from; even allowing a lucky first hit would be showing mercy.

"I guess you want me to deal with them, right?"

Mia would say as she looked back towards Pix. He had an opportunity now to prove Pix wrong, that he isn't as weak as he appeared.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 am

"Leave just you dealing with them? Hells to the no! I live for this kind of altercation. We're like deities in comparison to normal people. Those cops are merely walking to their graves. I hope there's twenty of them- no, fifty- no, one-hundred! Still won't break a sweat but it's a start. After that we'll walk into the police station and take everyone out there. Hopefully attract the United States Army's attention. Cus the difficult part with them is bringing them all together. Then once we've finished those losers off Superman will return, allowing us to kick his butt and send him back into hiding. At which point we'll own everything and everyone. No one will ever stop us- hold that thought."

Pix walked up to an old wooden door marred by peeling paint and leading inside a dusty compound. The sprite pulled at its handle finding it locked tight. He nodded thoughtfully before placing both his palms upon the frame. After a moment's concentration, Pix's body disintegrated into its constitutes, each individual pixel slipping beneath the door gap and reconstructing on the other side.

"Start without me. I'm going to go conquer China first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat Cop (Open)   Beat Cop (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beat Cop (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2