Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Bank Blues (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Claire simply chuckled and raised her left eyebrow when he told her to screw off. He seemed like he wanted to go at first and that was exactly why she had made this an interrogation session because she would keep him here. Until she got answers.

"Robberies. And did you get incapacitated for these robberies? Or were they not your robberies? Oh and, you will be here as long as it is necessary. So get comfy because at this rate, we're gonna be here a while."

Claire watched him work with the cuffs and she sighed before eyeing him down. Flexing a mental muscle, a force field appeared over the cuffs and his hand, trapping it inside with the cuffs. Tilting her head, she smiled and played dumb. This dude was fun to play with and it would be fun to see him get ticked off.

"Whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:13 pm

"I. Wasn't. Involved. Zarakc replied, making sure to enunciate each of the words to ensure she got the point, leaning forward as he spoke. As the force field formed over the cuffs and his hand, he looked up at Claire and flipped her off with one of his hands as he gave her an dull glance.

Waiting for you to cease being a nuisance. His voice matched the dull look of his glance at her as he let out a sigh as he shifted around somewhat before leaning against the wall and raising his hands to in front of his chest, looking at them and then back to Claire. "You mind?" He asked, his voice being a mix of tired and annoyed, obviously just wanting to be done with this questioning and off on his way.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Claire seemed to give him a neutral look back at him when he gave her a dull glance. As he spoke slowly, she sarcastically acted like she was understanding each word carefully and then when he was done, she slid to the ground and sat down.

"Wasn't involved? Then how did they trace the robbery back to your bank ID number or whatever? Did so called 'hack' into your account or anything? Listen toothpaste, your gonna have to do a lot better than that to get rid of me."

When Claire talked about toothpaste she meant his hair even though her hair was basically the same color. She was trying to interrogate him and make him mad because criminals often came clean when angry and kept being pushed. Of course, she would try to not get hurt as long as she was fast enough with her shields.

"Nuisance? Thank you, I really like your hair too! Maybe I do mind, maybe I don't. You might run if I let you unlock the cuffs, so I'd rather keep preventing you from increasing your chance of escaping. Thank you."

When Claire said she liked his hair, she changed to meaning of nuisance to play dumb with him again and she laughed as the words she said replayed in her mind.

"It's nothing, I've got against you, toothpaste. But......you were caught fleeing. You should have cooperated. Of course, people like you don't do that. Now you should answer my questions instead of trying to change them in a different way. Because, I can call back-up."

Claire got up and got in his face.

"And you don't want back-up."

She walked back to the opposite wall and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Zarakc let out a sigh as Claire continued to keep talking, this would have been made much better if the person trying to get information from him was actually a decent age to be a Titan, he didn't even think they would have allowed someone so young to be one. He watched as she slid to the ground and sat down making him roll his eyes at the action, it seeming like this was certainly going to be a while.

"Okay, in order. A) The robberies were tied to the money, not my account. There was no 'hacking' into my account. B)I have a name, and I certainly realize that kid. C)Get to the point instead of this useless chatter you add in and how does having one hand cuffed prevent me from escaping? D) You seriously think if they arrested me and they asked questions that I didn't have answers to, they would just let me go? I know you're young, but are you really that naive? And E) When you called for backup, I wasn't seeing anyone showing up to assist you.

As Claire got up in his face, she could easily see the crimson rings of color around Zarakc's pupils as he stared back at her. "What would they do, ask me more questions like you are now? Go ahead, call it in." Zarakc retorted as he watched her walk back to the opposite wall and sit down, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Claire shrugged her shoulders, seeming to roll her eyes again at Zarakc. It seemed like they were both pushing each other's buttons. She smiled before she got up and then looked to the left and then to the right. Seems like this dude was trying to get to her like she was trying to get to him.

"The money...the money. You have a name...which you haven't told me yet, which is why I'm calling you toothpaste, toothpaste. I already told my point...tell me what you did. Everything. Oh try and escape. I double dog dare you. I might not kill but I can do plenty of other things. Naive...that's a word I haven't heard in a while. Obviously, you should have gave them the truth instead of making them go on this hunt for you. So basically now you gotta hide your face, toothpaste or people will call the cops. Or the Teen Titans. Back-up is a little slow these days."

Claire sighed as he quickly said something else and in her mind she was getting annoyed.

"Oh you don't know my team, toothpaste. Some are violent, some are nice, and some are like you. Mysterious and Uncooperative."
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:03 pm

"Zarakc!" Zarakc yelled at her as she kept up with that annoying toothpaste nickname, it didn't make any sense and being called it constantly wasn't exactly making him any happier. "My name.. is Zarakc. He added, his voice quieter, though most certainly aggravated. He didn't care if she knew he name, he just wanted to be done with the whole toothpaste thing. It was quite obvious that this whole conversation, especially with how she was acting was most certainly annoying.

"I acquired the money back in Steel City, and I wasn't exactly wanting to have it all on person since the group I acquired it from didn't seem too content with seeing it go. Oh yes, your dare is plenty threatening. Giving the police the truth wouldn't get me out of anything, they would have questions left unanswered and I would be stuck with them, and I'm not too keen on being cooped up. Oh no, are they going to put a picture of my face on every street corner? Oh please, tell me it isn't so. Zarakc replied, his voice starting out as dull, though at the end he was being quite obviously sarcastic.

"I wish you had some of your team here so at least I could listen to someone else for a change. At least things would be interesting then. Oh yes, mysterious and uncooperative, that's me. Zarakc commented as he watched Claire, still standing against the other wall, wanting this petty exchange to be over.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:13 pm

"Okay toothpaste, I'll call you Zarakc now."

Claire was actually laughing really hard at how mad he was getting and then when he calmed down, she looked at him and tilted her head. She seemed to be playing her cards right and he was getting angrier by the minute because the fact that her yelled, confirmed her wondering about whether or not he was getting angry or not.

"Oh..cute story. I suppose I should just believe that and let it go? Too-I mean Zarakc? Eh-hehe..funny. You see how it feels to have your life on the line every time you go outside and a bounty on your head, then talk to me and see how much your laughing. If my dare isn't threatening then, whatever too-.....you know what. Yeah..whatever toothpaste."

He was actually getting Claire mad too and then she put a hand on her head when he talked again but this time about her team.

"Interesting? You wanna see interesting? Okay...interesting this."

Claire had made the shield into bubble-cuffs, trapping his hands and then she called out really loud.

"HEY OFFICERS, OVER HERE! See how you like being stuck with the cops. Maybe that'll be interesting enough."

Claire turned invisible and ran around the corner as the officers were on their way. She kept her focus on the handcuffs so that her force field-cuffs would stay on.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Zarakc closed his eyes at the sound of Claire laughing, there were certainly times where he wished he was a more violent person with a more precise power that he could use to inflict harm, but right now the only thing he could really try to do was make Claire smack her head against the wall and that just seemed like a waste of effort since he didn't see that doing much good at all aside getting her to be quiet for a moment.

"I'm done with you. Zarakc replied, fed up with the conversation since it was most certainly going nowhere. This brat of a child was just being a nuisance constantly, it just seemed she wanted to annoy him instead of actually listen to how he got into this mess. As she trapped his hands and proceeded to call out to the officers, he just shook his head. She would seriously waste all this time talking and she just goes and does that.

Can't do it yourself, need to rely on backup or the police, got it. Zarakc responded before he made his way down the alley, running opposite to where the police were coming from. He ran with his hands off to the side, grinding the force field against the wall, just trying to see if that could disrupt the force field at all.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Claire simply shrugged when he ran off and the force field came off. She sighed and facepalmed as when the officers came, while she was still invisible, they saw Zarakc sprinting and chased after him. Looking to his feet, she flexed a mental muscle and made a force field go over them, but it depended on if it was quick enough to catch his feet. She actually had a plan B because she wanted this male to get caught. If it missed she would have made a force field barrier in front of Zarakc to run into.

Mind:
"Idiot."

The officers were fast and some other officers got into a police cruiser and pulled onto the opposite side of the alley but accidentally rolled past too far and when they tried to back up, they hit a tree, leaving the alley open on one side. Claire really hoped that he got caught because nothing would make her more happier.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Zarakc kept running, looking for a part of the alley where he could make for the rooftop, without too much trouble. When the force field freed his hands, he ran normally as he looked back for a moment to see the officers in pursuit. Thankfully, he managed to avoid the force field from catching his feet and suddenly halted before slamming into the barrier. He knocked into it, though as he did so he brought his hands up as he took in a breath, soon bringing them down, letting out a gust of wind from above him, sending a large amount of dust and papers into the air.

Behind the mix of dust and paper, Zarakc began shifting into a hawk, his body shifting and shrinking to take the animal form. The handcuffs slide off his wrist as his wrist changed into part of his wings. Obviously not needing to see to know which way was up, he flapped his wings and worked to quickly ascend, hoping that the dust and papers were able to obscure the vision of the police and that infernal child enough to offer him an escape. If this didn't work, he wasn't going to have much else to do since shifting into his hawk form was going to make him unable to really muster much of a gust or gale if he needed to switch back.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Claire decided it would be best to just leave him. She could easily catch him and place him in a force field and get him caught but it was no need to make him more of a enemy of her. She watched as he flew away but before, she picked up a rock and hurled it toward the hawk's chest with precise speed and aim. She hoped she hit and then again she hoped she didn't. Turning around, she starts walking away before she turns invisible again.

"See you, toothpaste."
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 am

Zarakc observed the scene from below, it seeming like the cloud of dust had certainly helped him get away from the scene. The nerve of that child, she was quite lucky he wasn't the sort to quickly get violent and have a power that was well suited for that, he was much more focused on getting out of situations instead of escalating them. At the altitude he was at, he was able to see the rock coming towards him and easily swoop out of the way of it. He let out a scream in the air, most certainly directed at Claire before he made off in the direction back toward Steel City, he was certainly done being here for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bank Blues (Open)   The Bank Blues (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bank Blues (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2