Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Vote_lcapMetatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Voting_barMetatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Vote_lcapMetatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Voting_barMetatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Empty
PostSubject: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Tarnalus Ralin had applied to be part of Sanctum. He seemed to be a highly skilled individual, though not human himself. Kalina knew that he would be a good weapon to use against demon-kind, and so sent a note to Tarnalus through very underground associates telling him to meet her at the local cafe. She wore her usual attire, except without any (Visible) weapons, waiting for him.

Drumming her fingers on the table, she ordered a frozen mocha coffee while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Tarnalus looked the note over, ten times since he'd gotten it. He'd almost attacked the man delivering as well. Well he did apply to hunt them... so there he stood just outside the diner, in a trenchcoat and wide brimmed hat. He walked in and moved to sit with Kalina showing a green finger with a black nail. He spoke to her through telepathy, she was able to feel the presence of thousands of minds touch hers. 'I am expected yes?'
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Kalina looked to Tarnalus, seeing his rather odd appearance, but didn't seem to mind all that much. She smiled cutely at him, taking a sip from her straw in her iced mocha.

Hey. I'm guessing you're Tarnalus Ralin, the one who applied for Sanctum?

She offered a hand.

Kalina Ann. You'll be working for me.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Tarnalus looked at her hand and said mentally. 'a pleasure I'm sure. However I would enjoy being anywhere else...' Tarnalus's anti social behavior manifested in a number of ways chief of which was an intense fear of crowds and strangers. He'd only agreed to work with the team because of how bad demons in books were.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:34 pm

She nodded with a smile.

Yes, that's fine. We can move.

She left her money on the table, walking out of the cafe with Tarnalus.

So where would you like to go?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:07 am

Tarnalus walked out with her and said seriously. "I much prefer the library so much information and so few people. I'm better with books than people I guess. I'd make a good researcher." Tarnalus started toward the library glancing over at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Kalina nodded.

Very well.

She smiled, following him into the library. Keeping her voice down as per rules and regulations, she spoke to Tarnalus once more.

So, why do you wish to join Sanctum?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Tarnalus glanced around and said. "I've read most of the books they have here so I know about stories of demons. I shared them with my king. So it's not just me wanting to join. My whole colony does, because our king says we should exterminate the threat." Tarnalus was completely sincere and looked as though he was completely serious. He looked at one of the books and touched it saying. "We want them trapped in their universe because my people don't even have a planet anymore. Can you accept us all or do you need to talk to all of us.. well all of us that can talk.""
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Kalina's eyes widened when Tarnalus revealed that not only did he want to become part of Sanctum, but so did his entire colony. Was he joking?

Recollecting herself, she answered his questions.

Yes, Tarnalus, I will have to meet with every one that wants to join Sanctum. I have to make sure that they aren't going to mercilessly slaughter people in the streets. That's not what we're going for.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:49 am

Tarnalus nodded and said. "Well I hope you have a lot of time... We are kinda like an ant colony. Umm you could probably just talk to the emperor though, no one will dare go against him." He looked up at her and looked around making sure no one was nearby again. "Why do you hunt demons?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Kalina smiled as Tarnalus explained that his people could be compared to an ant colony, looking around suspiciously again before asking why she hunted demons.

I won't lie; I have my own personal vendetta against demons. All I'll say is that they killed my parents.

It wasn't far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)   Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metatron (The Rot of all things holy AND unholy)
Page 1 of 1