Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Vote_lcapIt's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Voting_barIt's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Vote_lcapIt's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Voting_barIt's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Empty
PostSubject: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:19 am

The man held the little girl he had taken hostage by the hair, pointing a gun at her hair Give me the money! Any funny business from the police and the girl gets it! yeah, he was new to town. A figure dropped from the sky and landed on the man's back, crippling him for life, not that it would matter in a few seconds, the little girl ran away, good, Dagger didn't want the girl to see this, he flipped the man so he could see Dagger, waited a few seconds until realization then fear appeared on the man's face, then Dagger stabbed him in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:04 am

Izzy lowered herself from the sky, glaring at Dagger. "That wasn't even remotely necessary." She said making her ring glow as she inched forward. "He's seen the horror that is death once now. Let me revive him so we can take him to prison." Izzy didn't think that the guy was a threat, or a villain for that matter. It would only come to violence if he wanted to maintain some sick pride over his kill. "Just let me fish the fool out of Tartarus and lets be done with him!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Dagger stared at the girl I'll think you find that that was completely nessasary, you have no right to say otherwise, neither do you have a right to bring him back to life when I killed him.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Izzy glared at Dagger. No right? Izzy angrily held her ring toward him. "This is my right. In the name of justice and order I have all the right in the cosmos. You have none. dagger hopefully wouldn't notice as the corpse of the man began to glow violet. Harnessing his love energy, Izzy would try and bring him back to life. "Do not test me assassin. I am far stronger than you could ever hope to be." Izzy said, trying to be as convincing as a 4'11" girl could be.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:37 pm

(OOC: I'm pretty sure she can't do that)

Unfortunately, Dagger was vigilant, he noticed the man glow violet What are you doing? he walked past the man and examined him and the glow.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm

((Have you checked her app? A Star Sapphire and only a Star Sapphire can harness love energy of a victim and a victims loved ones to revive the recently deceased.))

Izzy sighed in relief. She wasn't too late after all. "I'm turning his love energy into life energy, didn't I make that clear enough?"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:13 pm

A small ball black dropped on top of the man's body, a yellow light blinking on the ball and letting out a loud beep for every blink. Then the light flashed faster and the beeping to, until it all stopped with a condensed explosion meant to destroy the body, and it did. Blood squirted out and organs hanged out of the exposed chest and stomach, as some of the body parts flew in several places. A figure dropped down from behind Izzy wearing a white mask and black armor with a black hood. "Oh Dear, I made quite a mess." Isenstein walked over toward the body, "But I really didn't want you to bring back to life a criminal. That would obscure the hand of True Justice." He tapped the body with his foot some, "How do you bring back a mangled corpse?" He asked, not bothering who would answer.

(I hope you don't mind me joining. If not, I can leave with no problems Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Izzy stared in horror at the mangled corpse. It was just disgusting what the masked figure had done to it. Izzy twitched silently as her ring began to glow much brighter, creating the construct of an old school Greek-styled lance. Without thinking for more than a second, Izzy tossed it with all of her strength at Isenstein's head. If she missed, she was prepared to destroy the construct and thus break Isenstein's line of sight with the blinding star sapphire mist. Another construct would then form. A chain would lead down from her arm and on the end would be a spiked iron ball. Basically a crude medieval flail. "It doesn't matter just know I won't be bringing you back."

((Its fine, just don't auto Izzy like you tried to with Rose. Her ring reacts as fast as she can think, she's hard to beat, so honestly I'm glad you joined in. Izzy vs Dagger is extremely one sided.))
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:01 am

(OOC: A:You skipped me. B: There would of been no Izzy vs Dagger, it's not in Dagger's nature to go into fights recklessly, if Izzy attacked him he would just dissapear into the shadows)

Dagger payed no heed to the stranger, instead he climbed up to the rooftops and looked down on the fight, prepared to help the masked stranger.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:13 am

(OOC: Sorry for skipping you Sad )

Isenstein felt that this attack was a bit to easy. He was cautious with the man who climbed up the wall, making him cautious incase he was planning a surprise attack. He ran toward the spear, unsheathing one of his swords quickly and had cut through the construct, splitting it into two, still running so the construct was behind him. "Interesting. Do you know a blue lantern, by chance? Bit of a softy for justice and completely despises me. Doesn't like my blades either." He asked as he ducked low and gave a lunge toward her stomach. "Maybe it's because they can cut through anything."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:26 am

(OOC: I was talking to Izzy)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Izzy had much better reaction timing than any human, being a lantern and quickly moved her arm, allowing her flail construct to smash into the flat end of the sword and just deflect it from her gut before taking another swing at the skull. Was he talking about Mark? He's the only Blue Lantern in the entire sector, so it sounded about right. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't!" She growled, pretty much giving away the answer to anyone with common sense
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Dagger would of put on an amused smile if he was Alex Greggory right now, she clearly was frustrated about his blades, despite how she tried to hide it, but he was Dagger, which meant he was proffesional, which meant he did not laugh, whether it was at an ally or enemie. So because he didn't laugh, he mearly watched the battle.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

"You're a pretty bad liar." Isenstein said, losing his balance from the flail hitting his blade, which he regained by spinning to her side, dodging the flail. He slashed at her side and jumped back, trying to regain his momentum. He lowered his blade, stretched his arms wide, a loud crack sound bounced on the alleyway. He let out a small gasp of satisfaction. "Sorry, had a long cruise coming back to Jump City. I'm a bit rusty." He looked up at the other hero who had climbed the wall.
"Oi, you gonna join the fun. I have two blades!" He said, placing his hand on the other blade that was sheathed. He looked back down at the pink lantern and said "Are you, by any chance, associated with Blue Boy. I am his archenemy so I need to know if he's still alive so I can keep being his arch enemy."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Izzy screamed in pain as a decently deep gash formed on her side. Nothing the ring couldn't fix as it mended over itself, bound by violet stitching constructs. They then disappeared and her costume re-melded to her skin. "You don't know much about the Star Sapphires or the violet light of love, do you?" She sighed, creating a new construct of a hammer, raising it high over her head. "I expected as much." She grunted, smashing it into the ground and creating a shockwave, likely knocking Dagger into the fray off the wall above them and hopefully knocking Isen off balance as she began to float.

Truth was, technically she and Mark were arch enemies, due to the hopelessness the emotion of love can sometimes create. However, the two had known eachother and bonded over the course of a mission a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)   It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a bird! No! It's a plane! Holy %#!@, it's a knife! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next