Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Exploring (HIVE only) Vote_lcapExploring (HIVE only) Voting_barExploring (HIVE only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Exploring (HIVE only) Vote_lcapExploring (HIVE only) Voting_barExploring (HIVE only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Exploring (HIVE only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Exploring (HIVE only) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Just a couple of days ago Alex and Alex had been tested to see is they were good enough to train in HIVE. They made it in and now they were left to explore the hallways alone. Alec hopped over to Alex bed and shook his shoulder. "Let's go explore the hallways now!" Alec chimed. They were both in casual clothing and Alex was napping mid day. They haven't been assigned any classes yet, so this ought to be a good few days for them. The twins walked out of their plan dorm and began to wander the hallways. They heard foot steps come around the corner and they waited for something amazing to happen. They didn't know what to expect from the HIVE students. They just knew that you had to be good fighters to make it in, or just be really good friends with Jemmy, if that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:34 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Tex walked idly around the corner in her usual black armor, minus the helmet, with a white hologram on her shoulder. She didn't really show up to many classes. She was 25, she didn't need any of those stupid little school lessons. "Omega, for the last time we're staying." The AI seemed to be shaking his head, not very happy with his owner's decision. "And once you have our brothers and sisters?"

Tex stopped in her tracks when she ran into two guys. They seemed...off. And weren't hey supposed to be in class? Seriously, Jemmy didn't like it when people skipped. Pretty sure the last kid who did something that stupid got eaten alive. "Can we help you...?" She asked as Omega glared at the two like he was trying to figure out how to kill someone with your mind.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:06 pm

OOC: Sorry I didn't reply early..

The twins smirked and leaned on each other casually. "Well hello there." Alex said his smile, looking at Tex up and down. Alec elbowed him in the ribs and looked at the girl. "At least try to play this off." Alec told Alex through telepathy. Alec took in a deep breath and re gained his confidence. "Why aren't you in class?" Alec asked the girl. The twins began to close the space between them and smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Tex gave Alex an icy glare. She wasn't really a fan of when people would decide to check her out. It just felt...wrong. She couldn't really help it, and that was what it felt like. "Because I'm 25?" She said through gritted teeth, looking down at the two. "Now I ask again. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:31 pm

The twins smiled. "We didn't ask for help." The twins said in union. They were obviously trying to cause trouble and they wanted to see how far they would go to make this girl mad at them. Maybe they'll get a good chase out of her and get her in trouble? They wondered if they could play pranks in HIVE without getting removed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Tex twitched for a moment. Did she really have to pound these two shrimps into the dirt? But wait...she could have some fun here.

Her face twisted into a smile as Theta appeared on her shoulder, his childish side starting to play into the cruel joke. "Ask? Oh I'm not saying you asked. Jemmy is just having me scout out who should mount an attack on the Teen Titans." She couldn't help laughing as she turned to walk toward her room. "I should sign one of you up to take on Ben 10 then, correct? And the other to take on Superboy?"

Tex was hoping that'd shock the twins out of their little pain in the *** reindeer games...but if they didn't see that as a threat, she'd definitely sign them up. Hell, Jemmy would probably think its funny!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

At this, Alec and Alex panicked, but didn't show it. The twins followed her and smirked. "So you're assigning the harder missions to us because you can't take the heat?" Alex said with a smirk. He leaned on his brother and casually looked at his nails. "Typical, coming from a girl. She joined HIVE and bit off more then she could chew." Alec added, acting as casual as one could get.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:49 am

Tex stopped dead in her tracks, letting the twins bump into the cold black armor as she raised her hand to the right, flicking the wall with her middle finger. This caused a good chunk of the wall to shoot out, crash through a couple of walls, and finally shatter halfway across the compound. Dat genetically modified strength am I right?

Tex slowly turned to glare at the boys. I'm going to make this clear. If I were to so much as jab one of you, you would probably explode into a puddle of guts on the floor. But if you're going to pick a fight, you may as well take your free shot."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:47 pm

OOC: Sorry! I thought it was your post :P

IC:
The twins showed no emotion to this. They waved the wall away with a sly smile. "I don't think the head mistress will be to keen about you destroying her hallways." Alex said sarcastically as he leaned on his brother. "So what, you can kill us right here, what fun is that." Alec added, joining the smirk. "And anyways, we don't take free hits on girls." The twins insulted in union.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Tex glared at them. They were really pissing her off and she could feel Omega whispering in her ear to kill them. Instead however, she crossed her arms and gave the two an annoyed look. "You two aren't very bright are you? You...realize you're trying to piss off a HIVE general, right? That I can have you both thrown out of here without even lifting a finger...?

Sighing, she pressed a button on her wrist comp and brought up a role sheet, pressing buttons rapidly. "Alec and Alex, huh? Genetic experimentation %#!@...Jemmy let you in...can't operate apart..." She slowly began to twist her mouth into a sick smile. "I'll see you two during combat class." She said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm

The two waved at her as she walked off. "She was a waste of time anyways! Alex yelled down the hall, hoping for her too hear. Alec elbowed him in the side. "lets go see if we can throw stink bombs in the girls bathroom!" Alec suggested with a twisted smile. The two then sprinted off down the hallways, running into someone and watching them fall.

{exit scene}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (HIVE only)   Exploring (HIVE only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring (HIVE only)
Page 1 of 1