Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new construct on the block (open) Vote_lcapA new construct on the block (open) Voting_barA new construct on the block (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new construct on the block (open) Vote_lcapA new construct on the block (open) Voting_barA new construct on the block (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new construct on the block (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new construct on the block (open) Empty
PostSubject: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:05 pm

This was a different city than the one she resided in. This Jump city was livelier, bustling with auditory and visual stimuli as far and as fast as her eyes and audial receptors could process it. It was astonishing and amazingly enough there was no disturbances, at least, none within her immediate range. No one really paid her much heed either. Of course there was the occasional gawker; somebody or somebodies that noticed the small discrepancies in her appearance and just had to see it to really believe it. Mind you, no one knew who she was or what she was, other than that they knew she looked real fancy in that skin-tight jumpsuit of hers but beyond that? she looked like every other hero or villain type and just let her be, gave her a decently wide berth if one could be given as she weaved through the crowds of people, her eyes scanning the vast surroundings before her.

And then she stopped in her tracks as her head seemed to twitch to one side suddenly, as her nostrils flared and the sharp sound of inhaling air followed. Something in the air smelled peculiar as she felt herself drawn to it, her entire being marching towards the pizza parlour wondering just what in the world was producing that wonderfully pleasing odour that permeated the air and beckoned her towards the rustic red brick building; the sign overhead marking it as Joe Bertolli's Pizzeria.

Seraph's first thought was to enter the building, to explore the interior but to do this she had to find a way inside. A door, or some other appropriate entrance would suffice to aid her in this task, yet the way she did enter was a little more forceful than she accounted for. The door appeared to be....stuck or jammed, what she didn't know or didn't take into consideration was that the door was push, instead of pull. So when the door was torn from it's hinges with a screech of metal and people began to stop and stare and point and whisper; some even took pictures, she stared right back, head tilting to one side before she looked back at the ruined door frame and cracked brickwork and the red face of the owner.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing you jackass!? Do you know how much those doors cost!?" She merely stared at him, her preliminary scan showing an elevated spike in blood pressure. She merely put the door down and looked at him as she spoke, her voice resonating with a soft echo. "Your blood pressure is currently one sixty over one hundred, please calm yourself before you cause yourself harm." Seraph was only trying her absolute best to calm the man down with no successful results. In fact, her words seemed to be making him more agitated. "Don't tell me to calm down you idiot! I'll bloody well calm down when you fix my damn door!"

She had to resort to drastic measures, it wasn't that hard a smack, just enough pressure and force to the forehead to send a shock through his brain, get the neurons firing in irregular patterns as he fell over and into her free hand. "tertiary task achieved, returning to primary aobjective. Identify source of odour."

(Blagh, I need to get into the groove)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Nina had been waiting in line and was about to pick up her's and Kyte's lunch, a large mega meat hotdog stuffed crust pizza for Kyte and a medium spicy BBQ chicken for her, she gave a sigh at the sudden action "why does this have to happen now? I'm too hungry for all this..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm

All attention was on Seraph now, camera phones clicking away audibly and real cameras making the occasional bright flash causing the now silent android to blink away the spots that formed in her eyes. "Resuming primary objective," her voice echoed with that same hollow echo as she moved off towards the source of the odour, towards the kitchen. Meanwhile, off in the distance, several police squad cars moved in towards the scene, responding to more than one call of property damage and one presumed assault.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Nina just sighed "well I'm no hero so I better get outta here, Kyte'll be waiting anyway" she muttered as she began to walk out the place with the pizzas, beginning to walk down the street calmly, she wanted to look as little suspicious as she could, after all, she didn't want the police recognizing her from Hive.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Funny thing about not wanting to be recognized, it made you stand out far, far more than normal. So much so, that a pleasant little bit of dialogue took part in one of the cars speeding towards the incident involving Seraph. "Hey, Rick, isn't that one of those trouble making meta's from the hive? The car slowed to a crawl as both the man and the women squinted at Nina. "I think it is Steph, wanna pull over and see what's what?" Of course they pulled over anyways, lights flashing and a short blare from the squad cars horn as the doors opened and the two of them stepped outside.

"Hey, you, come over here a second we wanna talk to you." Calm and cool came the request with just the tiniest hint of authority in the way the women spoke. "Just want to talk is all."

Meanwhile, sirens blared and lights flashed as four or five police officers exited their squad cars, pushed past the crowds of civilians and entered the pizza shop to get to the bottom of this commotion. What they saw however, was a relatively tall curvy women examining every square inch of the pizza parlours kitchen, those red eyes scrutinizing every millimetre of the place. "Primary objective completed, located source of odour. It appears to be coming from a cooked disc shaped piece of dough covered in meat and vegetation." Her examinations however were cut short when a voice caused her to stand up and turn in the direction of the disturbance. Several officers, weapons raised and ready had her half-surrounded. "Put your hands behind your head and get on the floor."

Naturally, Seraph didn't comply, rather she resumed her examinations. The weapons they possessed were no threat to her and as a consequence, they were no threat to her. But to those in the building? Discharge of those firearms could lead to friendly fire, accidental casualties and injuries. The metal stumps on her back twitched briefly, glimmering in the light from the overhead lamps as she processed all the data and made up her mind. There was a brief flash of light that seemed to illuminate the entire parlour, almost as if a small sun ignited within the kitchen and the officers were down, clutching their eyes as Seraph strolled out, glowing blue iridescent wings shimmering in the evening dusk with a blink. "I must acquire more knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Nina rolled her eyes and cautiously approached the officers "anything I can help you with? It'll have to be quick, I left my store unattended and I'd rather get back to it sooner than later" she explained as if she was just a usual busy woman trying to do her job, just like them, holding the pizzas flat against her hips with one hand, staring at them with confidence as if she had nothing to hide "I'm Mrs Uchiha by the way" she said calmly, ready to provide any info they asked about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new construct on the block (open)   A new construct on the block (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new construct on the block (open)
Page 1 of 1