Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Voting_barTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Voting_barTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:12 am

Laughing a little Lance stared at her, ''Seduce people huh? Well isn't that a nifty trick'' Just then Lance let out a huge sigh, ''I dropped my nachos...'' he muttered. ''Damn'' A little frustrated Lance looked at her, ''Why did you reveal yourself for a frog by the way?'' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:17 am

"Mr Bernard is the only friend I have here, yes I have other friends but they don't live here with me, when I'm lonely at night Mr Bernard is there for me" she said with a soft smile "he's like family, I'll protect him nomatter what" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:09 pm

''Well having family is important no matter who it is right?'', Lance smiled at Luna and handed her the frog. ''Do you ever leave here?'', he asked while laying his palm out with grubs on them for the frog.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Luna held Bernard in her hand and nodded "only for my job and to get food" she said calmly as she stroked Bernard's head happily.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Lance stood up and stretched. ''Well seeing as how I lost my food in the bushes wanna grab something to eat?'' he asked grinning. ''Oh...i'm sorry...I hope you don't find this rude but can you walk?'' He asked embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:30 am

Luna smiled "sure I'm getting hungry anyway" she said before swimming to the edge of the pond and climbing onto it, a long flowing skirt forming from her tail along with a pair of legs, she then picked out a t-shirt from the bushes and walked up to him smiling "lets go" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:23 am

( OOC: Wait was she topless?)

Lance walked over to the bushes and attempted to pull them open for Luna, ''Ladies first'' he motioned to the Mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:23 am

( OOC: Wait was she topless?)

Lance walked over to the bushes and attempted to pull them open for Luna, ''Ladies first'' he motioned to the Mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:29 pm

[OOC: No she's got a mermaid shell bra thing.]

Luna chuckled and curtsied "thank you fine sir" she said before walking through the bushes towards civilization.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 am

Lance blushed a little and followed behind Luna. ''So Are you a being of magic?'' he asked a little excited. ''Because I have always wanted to know if magic is real. I think it is.'' Lance examined Luna in aw. Running ahead a little Lance moved a kids bike out of Luna's path.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 am

"I guess you could say yes but I'm not sure how I'd be classed in this modern world, I'm from medieval Scotland and was transported here by a wizard who captured me and used me to experiment spells on, the first spell sent me here to this time and place" she said "my powers include mermaid to human transformation, I can hypnotize people for a short time for a distraction, I can make a water jet from my hands and I can also make a glass shattering scream, but I need to keep hydrated too" she said as she took a gulp from her water bottle that she wore around her from her hip strap.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 am

Lance was trying his best not to look like a small child who might have just me Superman. ''So magic is real.'' he exclaimed happily. Putting his hand in his coat and pulling out a bottle of water and took a sip. ''Yeah I have to stay hydrated as well.'' Lance put the bottle back in his coat. ''So where would you like to eat?''
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 am

Luna shrugged "I quite like those sushi places that they have around here but I honestly don't mind" she said happily as she walked with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 am

Lance beamed. ''I love sushi.'' Looking around for something Lance ran over to a tree.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:25 am

Luna raised an eyebrow and followed him curiously, wanting to know what he planned to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next