Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When green animals save the day (open) Vote_lcapWhen green animals save the day (open) Voting_barWhen green animals save the day (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
When green animals save the day (open) Vote_lcapWhen green animals save the day (open) Voting_barWhen green animals save the day (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When green animals save the day (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

When green animals save the day (open) Empty
PostSubject: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:42 pm

A group of men with bags of money and stolen items run screaming as a green cheetah runs at them. The cheetah lounges at them quickly morphing into a large ape with its arms out to the sides. Then ape gets 3 of the 4 total men knocking them out on impact and the ape jumps up and turns into a green eagle who flies at the man it not about to let him get away. The Eagle gets closer to him before turning into a green wolf landing on him making him face plant. The wolf then howls in victory standing on the mans back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am

beep boop bump
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Two people were watching from a roof top. They were close together and in the exact same position, creepy right?
They were truly fascinated by the fact that this green animal kept on changing into other animals. Alec and Alex would love to think that it was beast boy and that all the older Meta's were coming back, but the twins knew that this wasn't the case.
Something very new and fresh about this Meta gave off the vibe that they knew it was a new Meta in town.

After a quick mental conversation, the twins knew what to do. Alec backed up into the shadows while Alex jumped down from the roof top, looking at the green wolf. "I take it you're a new Meta here in town? You did quite well actually." Alex told the wolf with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:23 pm

The wolf sits down on the mans chest it was standing on and wags it's tail as it turned into a teen age girl with blonde hair wearing a green and black outfit. The girl smiles widely and spoke in a very excited tone. "WOW REALLY!?" She clears her throat and spoke in a classic heroic tone standing up placing her fists on her hips. "I meeaaaann thank you citizen all in a days job well... uh... day's job well done?..... or was it just job done well...." she mumbles to her self a bit trying to think of the right phrase holding up one finger. "uhhh I'll just go with All in a day's job well done!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Alex raised his eyebrow at this comment. She was suddenly over bubbly then she was acting like she was the next best thing.She definitely had some mixed emotions, but the twins might pull this one off. Alex crossed his arms and eyed the girl for a second. "What animals can you change into?" Asked Alex, hoping this would distract her for a bit.
"Can I come down now?" Alec asked Alex through telepathy. "Stop being so impatient and wait!" Alex told Alec through telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:04 pm

"All of them... well ones that arent extinct and are human ones." She said smiling no knowing she should probably tell him her limitations.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Alex smiled. "That's so cool! Can you show me a few animals?" Asked Alex, telling Alec to wait another minute through telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Claira looks around the cops not there yet then looks to Alex. "Sure i have some time to kill any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Alex smiled at her. "Which ones your favorite?" He asked her, making small talk. At that, Alec scooted to the edge of the building (still in the shadows), and waited to jump down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 pm

She thinks putting her hands behind her head "Cant say I have one really"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Alex crossed his arms. This girl must know that he's up to something if she won't simply change forms. She was so bubbly at first but now she's just a plain Jane. Alex sighed inwardly, he'll work with it. He moved closer to the girl where only a few inches separated them. "You look lovely in the moonlight. you even kick ass, that's my kind of girl." Alex said softly as he put his finger under her chin to lift it up to his face.
"Now." Alex told Alec through Telepathy. Alec responded with an "Okay" then silently got down from the building, not making a single noise. He then went for the bag of money in the corner.
if the girl would turn around, she would see an exact replica of the man standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 am

Claira crosses her arms as alex tries to flirt with her after pushing him away. "Look i cant go flirting and making out on the job. It is a heroes duty to always stay vigulant and aware of their-... HEY!" She turns as she talks and sees the boy going for the money. Claira turns into a green falcon and flies at the boy at a very fast speed.

When green animals save the day (open) Tumblr_m7dl434oRL1qlx84to1_1280
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

Alec smirked. "Great plan." Alec told his brother through telepathy as he grabbed the bag and turned his right arm into an energy whip. He then shot it at the falcon and if hit, it would send shock waves through the body, making it spazz out. Alex then came running towards the two While his right hand was a giant sword. If Alec missed Alex would use the non sharp side to smack the bird.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:18 am

The falcon dove down with great speed dodging the whip and she lands on the floor changing to her normal form on all fours growling at the boys as Alex went to attack her. Claira turns into a Bee Hummingbird dodging the blade.
Spoiler:
She then turns into a Green black mamba (snake) and makes her way over to the boys
picture it green:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Alec was amazed by how she could change so fast. So he held the money bag tightly in his left hand and turned his other hand back into a human hand. Alex then ran towards him and jumped into his arms, but he was not a gun.
Alec would shoot a few rounds at the snake and if she got hit, the bullets wouldn't kill her, It just make her nerves shoot pain throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When green animals save the day (open)   When green animals save the day (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When green animals save the day (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next