Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Vote_lcapSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Voting_barSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Vote_lcapSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Voting_barSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul Eater Rp thread

Go down 
+2
foalfire
Hellbreaker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Raya reminded Kai that before they even began to practice, they had to see if their soul wavelengths matched.

Oh. Right...

He laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head sheepishly, and berating himself in his mind for having forgotten something so important. Raya then told him that she could walk him through it, but that he should be ready to catch her. Blinking, Kai got a bit flushed.

W-wait...catch you?

Fortunately (Or unfortunately?), Raya didn't mean what Akairū thought she did. Raya explained that even though she was a sword, it still hurt her when she was dropped. Composing himself, Kai smiled.

Then I'll never drop you, Raya.

She then turned into a katana, flying for Kai. He caught her with ease, making a few quick slices as he tested the weight of the sword. He smiled, turning her, and, bringing his wrist in its sleeve under the back of the blade- no, Raya- he admired her.

Wow...you're beautiful.

He then blinked, thinking about what he said, and got embarrassed again.

I-I mean...not to say that I have a crush on you or anything. I mean, not that you're not pretty or anything! Er...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Raya's face and shoulders appeared on the blade. (OOC: If you've watched the show you'd know what I mean) She grinned "Yeah yeah, I have a nice blade." Raya commented after she realized something. When Kai grabbed her she felt like her other half finally was with her, like a long lost sibling finally reunited.
Raya realized how cheesy this was, but man this was a lot better then her mother told her it would be! "I think we match!" Raya squealed as Kai was still stuttering over the stupid thing he had said. It didn't really bother her what he had said, so she brushed it off, maybe that was another reason they were a good match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Max sighed at what he said, clearly it didn’t come out right based on her reactions. She couldn’t hear her thoughts, but her body language said enough. “Not luck that you were able to sneak up on us. I said that luck happened to leave you when you jumped off the bookcase I was leaning on. No one would have saw you otherwise.” He looked to her as she walked away. “...Peculiar.” The boy started to walk after her, but stopped when he heard the voice of a girl. “I’m not taking it harshly, and I’ve gotten very interested in this... eccentric. Creep doesn’t do her justice, it’s such a weak and hurtful word.” He walks after her now, looking down at all the feet he saw.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Paige looked around once out of the room and the hallway trying to find the other group members so she could continue spying on them. Paige Sighs as she sees none of them and makes her way over to a window figuring she might as well spy on some other people instend before she went back to her apartment. Paige hops out the window and runs along the narrow wall over to a roof jumping up to the roofs ledge easily grbing hold of it swinging her self up to the top of the roof. Paige then walks over to the center of the roof and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 am

Raya said that she knew what Kai met, and then exclaimed that she thought they matched. Kai blinked, getting out of his stupor.

W-we do? ...great! Now what?!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Raya nodded. "We could practice, or we could celebrate!" Raya explained with a grin. She waited for his word, he was now her meister, she listened to him, even if she was a bit bossy and forward. Raya was glad that she got paired with him, out of all the people she could be paired with, she got to be paired with the perfect person, it was amazing! "So?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 pm

He blinked, grinning.

I say we practice!

He got into a combat ready stance, before, after a few moments, lowering it a bit.

Er...should I just practice on imaginary people, or should we go find a few souls for you to eat?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Raya chuckled. "We can go to the mission board in the main hallway. There's missions in there that we can try, some are easier then others." Raya explained, wishing she could just pull them along. She sighed inwardly, she wished she could just jump out of this form and pull him around everywhere, but then again, being a kantana was so cool!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 am

Paige follows around a few people before heading home. Paige enters her house and resisted the urge to say "non existent honey, i'm home!" Paige Paige walked straight into the kitchen to get a small snack. Paige couldn't help but think about the people she spied on today expeshally that on group and the one book guy who sat next to her. She also mentally yelled at herself for messing up revealing her position unneededly to day.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 am

Raya mentioned the message board, and Kai facepalmed, grinning.

Sorry...I'm just really excited.

He then ran inside, holding Raya over his shoulder, and ran his finger down the list to a blank spot.

Anubis's tomb needs some cleaning out...and there's some mysterious occurrences to the south...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 am

Paige walks past a picture of her as a little kid with her parents laughing holding up 2 peace signs as her parents smiled each hold one of her arms up into the air so paige would being the picture too. Paige paused in front of the picture glancing to it holding back tears as she slowly uses one hand to lower the picture so the image is covered by the table laying down. Paige walked over to her violin picking it up along with its bow. Paige leaves her house with it venturing out into the forest where she usually went to play her violin very often and sat in a tree and began to play a song.

ooc: the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI oh and if anyone thinks i posted too soon sorry got inpration for soul eater thing and i couldnt help but post
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Raya jumped out of her sword form and landed next to Kai. She placed her hands behind her back and looked up. "We could go to the tomb, but that thing is probably way to strong for us beginners." Raya said, actually making sense for once. She placed her finger on the south one and smiled. "I say we go to the south!" Raya exclaimed with a grin.

OOC: OMG THIS IS MY 2000 POST!!! SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEEAL! feeling free feeling free feeling free feeling free feeling free llama jump llama jump llama jump llama jump llama jump ready for the weeked ready for the weeked ready for the weeked ready for the weeked ready for the weeked Brofist NUU NUU NUU
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

OOC: Congrats! :3

BIC: Raya got into human form again, saying that Anubis's tomb was probably beyond their level at the moment. Instead, she recommended going to the South to investigate into the disappearances. Kai rubbed his chin.

I'd normally disagree, but you're right...we don't know how well our soul wavelengths are. Besides, I've always wanted to be a detective. So...private investigation team, it is!

He grinned, taking out a pen and signing his name, the swooping style kind of making it look like a dragon, and gave it to Raya, excited, so that she could sign off on it and then they could go.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Raya smiled and took the pen. Because of where she grew up her mother always forced her to have great penmanship. When Raya wrote her name it was like the curved letter were in some ancient language, it was almost beautiful, just for a signature.
Raya put down the pen and looked up at Kai. "We just need a way to get there.." She pointed out with an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Raya signed with a good signature, and Kai retrieved his pen, as she mentioned that they needed a way to get there.

Oh, don't worry about that. Follow me!

He would then run off down the hall, leaving through one of the doors. Instead of taking the stairway all the way down to the city, he jumped up onto the railing, sliding all the way down with a smile. He'd land next to a black motorcycle, and sit on it, waiting for Raya to come down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Rp thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next